I figured out the secret to being a great writer guys

I think you know what it is too, but I'd really be interested in your guess.

ok I guess this board is so full of retards we can't come to any meaningful conclusions

Cool, bye!

Total surrender to God.

I'm sorry I was being negative right there bro, I actually want to be here with you.

I realized this but I also realized what you conceptualize as god I conceptualize as the beat in music. Because to that beat, to any beat, we can fight off ignorance and chaos. My favorite part of the bible is the part that says love thy neighbor. That's a powerful statement because its really smart.

My answer was the secret to being a great writer is just fucking write. You could write it in a book and show it to people later or could just write a page and show it someone. You'd have so much fun doing it. If you didn't you try music or drawing. There's fucking fun to be had boi.

what this thread is really about is I'm trying to write a book but I want your input. Then you could see that book one day maybe and think "wow I helped make that". Or you couldn't, but why is that negativity there in the first place. I want to create. That's fun for a while. I want to create with other people, that idea is more complex and that means there is more fun to it.

This is literature
you guys understand what a haiku is right?

It could be any set of numbers. But they are limiting creativity, but the thing is they aren't just limiting creativity. They are limiting creativity with a purpose. Am I interesting bros? I'm sort of worried about that. I really want your opinion on that so I can learn from your perspective.

Man I forgot to finish that thought about the haiku

>It could be any set of numbers. But they are limiting creativity, but the thing is they aren't just limiting creativity. They are limiting creativity with a purpose.

I forgot to say my idea

Haiku's focus creativity. I had fun reasoning and coming to that conclusion, did you?

Okay hotshot. You think you got the chops? I doubt it, nerd, you see the truth is bush did 9/11

No. The secret to being a good writer is to read every critique on Cosmoetica by Dan Schneider

be an old white heterosexual cis-male

My favourite post of the year.

The ship touched down late
They were all already dead
Too late for the hunt

bush didn't do anything man, it was the jews
The secret is that that book is valuable. Its not a secret anymore because you told me.
I just gotta wait 40 years
Why is it your favorite? Because it is kind of true?

reminds me of modest mouse

Ocean blue
the wind
blew
the sails
Glued the nails
down hard into the wood
Hardest anyone could
I did my best
Its just the rest
did better
wheres my fair weather line of reasoning
is it gone
is it missing
nah its right here
I've no fear
its all clear

If I knew shit about meter I could make that interesting. Maybe I do know stuff about meter, my buddy told me it was just like making a song.

Writing well is just speaking well, fucking retards

Jokes aside, this could be the case. You could theoretically become a conduit of divine Truth, so your writing would probably improve.

>says love thy neighbor. That's a powerful statement because its really smart.

how? it seems pretty simple to me.

im just starting with the greeks but im genuinely interested please respond.

How? Because I said it. You asked me how to understand my perspective. You could've just fucking agreed with me and then we could both figure out why I was wrong.

>figured*
I hope one of you guys doesn't think I'm stupid because I spelled something wrong. Well I guess if you did you were just trying to teach me your perspective. Bet that shits not going to happen, you don't need to show me your perspective! I already realized I had a typo!

"what this thread is really about is making me feel superior, despite not posting my shitty writing"
>ftfy

No, but that's what you think and that's great. I thought you were trying to be an asshole :^), but what I realized was you just want to show me your perspective. i can be an asshole if I want too bro its funny to be an asshole. I just want to say something morefucking interesting than kim kardashian. I think you're smart bro, and its not because I know you. It's because you got a bigger brain than my dog and sometimes I think my dog is really smart. Can you relate to that? I DONT GIVE A FUCK. I do but man I'm mad for some reason you obviously don't want to help me figure out.

WAIT A MINUTE

IM MAD BECAUSE YOU DON'T WANT TO HELP ME FIGURE OUT SHIT

FUCK YOU

I feel superior to you because within the context of the thread you are nothing. Once you try reasoning with me I promise I will start seeing you as an equal

with a lot of work, anyone can be a good writer.
to be a great writer requires talent. much as i hate to admit this, some people just start at a higher level and learn faster in certain forms/studies.
comeatme.jpg

Reading and writing a metric fuckton.

Find a great writer, kill them, publish their work as your own.

I pity Catholics.

That's the ticket!

You can only talk to people who agree with you.