Why cant women carry on the last name of their family when they have a child...

Why cant women carry on the last name of their family when they have a child? they can keep theie last name but the child is never seen as a true heir why is this

Attached: 1280px-Natalia_Dyer_by_Gage_Skidmore.jpg (1280x1742, 337K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mitochondrial_DNA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Because only sons carry on their last name, daughters are being "given" to a male, they're marrying into another family if you want

Source?

they're property.
/thread

Women want to marry men who would be able to frame their life. If such a man is unavailable, custom tries to frame the pair into what is the naturally occurring and satisfying arrangement, fake it till you make it style. The resulting turbulence in the family unit as the forming process is applied to the individual is straining to the child, which won't be ideal to hold the torch for the family as a whole.

Also, business and finance.

don't care if you're right or not, that level of thought reeks of stupidity

Attached: 1519464696253.png (842x792, 82K)

Because fuck you faggot femboy bitch

Because genes. The Y chromosome is your lineage marker. Look it up.

Mitochondrial DNA comes from the mother always.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mitochondrial_DNA

pic related

Attached: buty.png (587x953, 63K)

also, if your ydna doesn't start with an R please leave this board

Attached: 1519530362302.gif (360x322, 969K)

I-M253 here, fahk off

My son is the only one carrying on my family name from a shitload of cousins etc. Look out for him Franz Bogdanoff.

sorry about that
your people should have swam back to africa

Attached: caveman[1].jpg (800x657, 111K)

Lol yer dumb

Attached: Screenshot_20180315-063834.jpg (1080x1989, 527K)

>what is migration

Attached: femalebrains.jpg (1334x694, 342K)

Migration from Scandinavia and the Frisian coast into Britain, perhaps.

turkey, and that's only because there are too many blacks with ak47's in africa to go digging for fossils there.

The bloodlines that are essential to know are Cain and Seth, not Cathy and Selma.

the 'family name' is that of the creator, the one that break their back and make sacrifices to form families, ie; the man the only success a woman ever achieves is to subjugate themselves to a man