Why didn't whites invent spicy food if they're so smart???

Why didn't whites invent spicy food if they're so smart???

define white

I will never understand this meme

Because they didn't have any spices in Europe silly goose

Stereotypes, including this one, are based on truth. There are some poor, uneducated white people who never even use salt, let alone spices. Old people in particular tend to be like this, take Kay for example.

On the other hand stupid, uneducated non-whites tend to do the opposite and use way too much spice.

Of course, thinking this applies to all white people just makes you an idiot.

Mexicans in socal smell like fabric softener really bad, it's overpowering...they use way too much dollar store fabric softener when they do their laundry. That's all I wanted to say.

Niggers trying to create a dank and hurtful stereotype of white people, all the while complaining about how white people conquered the world over the spices white people allegedly hate.

>Because they didn't have any spices in Europe silly goose
Really?

British cooks were using spices since medieval times and hot stuff like mustard and horseradish were very popular.

>Old people in particular tend to be like this, take Kay for example.
Oh come on, now you're just being silly.

Kay is a perfect example. You think she's the only one who's like that? There are millions of people who are old, working class trash and cook just like her. The only difference is somehow she managed to figure out how to use YouTube - presumably because her son helped her

most of the world wouldn't have spicy food if Europeans hadn't taken peppers from the new world

Yeah, yeah, yeah - typical example of British cooking . . . .YAWN!

Don't make this a British thing, you stupid burger. This is a working class scum thing.

Yeah, some Mexicans use fabric softener as a replacement for perfume, ask them if their skin feels itchy, and they might stop doing it (too much fabric softener irritates the skin).

>t. Mexican

You missed the irony of my post dipstick.

t.Bong

you people really don't get food, do you. Cold environments don't require 'spices' as preservatives like hot and tropical environments. why do you think india came up with a bunch of purfumed meats?

you jokers have no idea about the recent past, do you?

Nice b8 m8

>blonde white woman in front of me at subway today
>which salads would you like?
>oh all of them except the jalapeƱos

>mfw she said jalapeƱos the way it's spelt, with a j

>mfw I forgot to post mf

duh, paying labor for doing stuff..

spices are overrated

s&h