What is the most gay food. im not btw. just being curious. .get it?

what is the most gay food. im not btw. just being curious. .get it?

Vegan friendly "meat"

Dildos.

Dildos.

Anything with broccoli.

Basically any Veeky Forums week-long prepped meal. Think boneless, skinless chicken breast, with steamed broccoli and brown rice, no seasoning anywhere, EVERY FUCKING DAY. Gayest fucking thing I've ever seen.

>t. pudgy fat fuck that can't pull any pussy

>wasn't clear in the previous post that he was gay so needed to attach a pic to clarity things

anything legume

Quiche.

I think of quiche, cucumber sandwiches, and obscure grains for some reason.

>for some reason

You're just think of the French, the British, and the Californians.

Are you the guy that liked my strawberry pizza from the other day? Did you make one? How is it with the balsamic?

Ranked from most to least gay: British > Southern Californian > French > Northern Californian

>yes, when it comes to faggotry, california is more culturally diverse than all of great britain

Fuck ...no

The uncircumcised penis of the seafood world, the geoduck clam.

Cock

Quiche is egg & cheese pie, usually with bacon. Anything with bacon is hetero as fuck. The bacon makes it as hetero as Stoya sitting on my face.

op here. Not sure why the quiche! maybe because it sounds french.
I love it. with bacon.
Baguette is gayish.

Pizza with pineapple.

Idk. I think of brunch with old ladies. Which isn't gay necessarily but quiche needs to work on it's image

THIS IS A STRANGE QUESTION BUT THE CORRECT ANSWER IS CUCUMBER.

It's quiche, more specifically broccoli quiche, served with a white wine spritzer.
You can't get more camp than that.

>Implying the average Veeky Forums poster looks like that
Kek

Any coffee or tea drink that requires more than 3 words to order.

This same thread was posted a while ago. Someone posted macarons, which I thought was a good pick.

Other honorable mentions are fancy appetizers involving brie cheese, quiche, phyllo dough, or wine and cheese.

Anything with 'Asian fusion'

>Other honorable mentions are fancy appetizers involving brie cheese, quiche, phyllo dough, or wine and cheese.
I'm gay as fuck then

I want to rape my dick with a dick (male) if that's what it means to be gay because holy shit brie is WONDERFULE

Lamingtons

Da fuq? How is good cheese gay? Maybe quiche, but come on, have you ever had a plate a Stilton with fresh pears and a nice vintage Port?

No answer since food absolutely cannot be gay by definition.

>inb4 the image, the image!

Enjoy your tribal rituals excentuating how you differ from other humans. Feel better? I thought not.

For me it is the McChicken.
Only faggots post it.
t. faggot

God it's so nasty. I will never understand why chicken patties with mayo and iceberg lettuce in an assy bun appeals to so many people.

Idk how people eat McGriddles either. It's like eating a breakfast sandwich made out of old soggy pancakes.

Gay people have always been associated with having refined taste in fashion and cheeses.