Alright Veeky Forums I don't know why but I just decided to try cooking

alright Veeky Forums I don't know why but I just decided to try cooking.

chopped 2 onions, a box of mushrooms, a red pepper in to the pan and then put 2 pork chops on.

just leaving it cooking right now not following any recpie or anything.

alright it's looking pretty good.

Add salt and pepper!

turned them over and keeping it on the heat. maybe I should turn it down a bit.

alright ill go do that right now.

next time you roast the pork before

theres a lot of liquid left in the pan so im going to do one of the packets along with it. Usually just use boiling water for them.

here's where we're at right now with the stuff not sure if this is done or not...? should I take it out.

You over crowded the pan. Your meat didn't have room to grow and will be very upset while you eat it.

Good looking yellow flake cocaine though.

If you were making a sauce, you should have pulled the pork out of the pan. Makes it easier to reduce the sauce. Looks good though, just make sure the internal temp is 145°F before eating the pork

Looks OK. better to have part-fried the chops before you added the veg though. Should be fine.
Also snip the fat along the edge with a sharp knife or scissor every inch or so It will help the natural fat run out for more flavour and the rind will crisp up better.

that was crazy i went back and there was almost no liquid.

I think you're right. I put everything in and it's like 2 portions should have done half.

not sure I have any way to check that..

omg want to try this next time! thanks!

Looks OK. Well done. The cous-cous has absorbed all the extra liquid.
Have the other half tomorrow. Always a good idea to cook extra and either keep it iin the fridge and eat in the next day or so, or freeze.

Well that's how the meat looks. It tastes good! I had no idea what would happen. Gonna watch a stupid video and eat this. Wish I only made half though lol.

> make sure the internal temp is 145°F

Bollocks. No-one except an OCPD/autistic fag bothers with that. If it's cooked long enough it will be fine. Just start at a high heat, then reduce. Stick the tip of a sharp knife in and if the juices are still pink, then just cook some more.

Good job, looks tasty.

I'd eat that. Good job.

I don't fuck with food borne illness, but you can of you'd like.

I hope you seasoned the stuff in the pan?

Looks good user.
Like you said next-time half the stuff in the pan, brown the pork off first.

7/10 would eat.

would it be possible to head this up tommorow? how? startirg to feel realy fucking full I think I need to stop eating

tasty as fuck though

Microwave boss

Tried this, he fired me.

I do not have a microwave

>7/10
maybe 7/20

Mighty kek

Reheat in the over.

>Over
Oven.

>Cut onion, bell peppers and mushrooms
>Cook mushrooms in pan
>Add onions and peppers
>Add pork chops
>Add a cube of stock
>Wait until porkchops are cooked in one side and flip
>Cover with veggies
>Add salt and pepper
>Eat
That's what you tried to do

thats what I did except without stock

I would eat it if my friend gave it to me for free, but not pay for it in a restaurant. You did some things good and some things not, but keep at it!

>not browning your pork