What does Veeky Forums think of these well-fired bread rolls I just bought from my local shop?

What does Veeky Forums think of these well-fired bread rolls I just bought from my local shop?

Other urls found in this thread:

plainenglish.co.uk/news/960-ambient-sausage-rolls.html
express.co.uk/news/uk/155630/Why-the-Co-op-has-axed-its-ambient-sausage-rolls
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>fuck something up
>call it artisanal
>charge double

Fucking smart

Literally buying cancer

People seem to like them, most supermarkets do them now.

People actually buy this shit?

They're absolutely fantastic, I just had one for my lunch there with some lentil soup.

>
Yeah, they sell out really quickly for some reason. I don't why they don't just make more of them, I'm guessing that it takes too long or something like that.

Don't care much for the store-bought...but when the wife bakes bread, the darker the crust, the more flavorful the bread.

Why post an irrelevant picture with no comment?

It really annoys me when people do this, it's as though they are trying to be clever.

Ambient in this context just means they've been left at room temperature, as opposed to chilled or heated.

>Ambient in this context just means they've been left at room temperature, as opposed to chilled or heated.
No shit Sherlock.
I was just bemused as to way the autist posted it?

*why

well-fired faces

Who the fuck was talking to you

did you read the picture ?
the SFB is attempting to be funny ..because he does not really understand this thread...
hence the stupid fucks attempt at humor IE " well fired " means burned to this hockey puck
this pic is a screw up by some store chain who probably has some non English speaker who used google translate for word they didn't know and this is the result

also links :
plainenglish.co.uk/news/960-ambient-sausage-rolls.html

express.co.uk/news/uk/155630/Why-the-Co-op-has-axed-its-ambient-sausage-rolls

Wow.
To me it just meant room temperature, I never thought other people could find it confusing.

I think these got a bit close the flame ..but I bake my mine this way only away from the direct heat so they brown heavily but don't char..the charring imo over powers the rest of the flavor palate ,,,

Well fired a shit

/thread