Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCB6S7aqYqUvCJSIIZ9T837w
youtube.com/watch?v=BGHJ9Di8_oA
youtube.com/watch?v=nB0yurW8uEk
youtube.com/watch?v=N2A9ahG1iHQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Literally wearing a bandana
little on the nose there eh ryan

The black guy is my favorite book tuber so far. I don't know any of the other fellas

can't get no sleep
can't get no rest
can't get no respect

The Italian dude suffers from the same thing that better than food suffers from, except, without all the personal bloat. He gives a lot of vague and general descriptions about certain works then gives obvious praise at the end of his videos.

but he's qt

His name?

Token black dude does reading.

name?

The Black Ponderer
youtube.com/channel/UCB6S7aqYqUvCJSIIZ9T837w

>no le 26 going on 48 melting face goblin

it's a youtube review, not a lecture

stop trying to turn Veeky Forums into /mu/

Sweet. I love seeing black people smarter than 99% of /pol/

damn this guy looks creepy

I like the easily digested format but he doesn't have the charm or rhetoric to keep the viewer invested.

I actually do like le 26 turning 48 man though he can be so obnoxiously pretentious at times, he does have the qualities that are lacking with token black dude

Sadler is honestly unlistenable

lolno, his video on Heidegger's essay What is Metaphysics?, is great.

he reminds me of a more successful version of the Dude

whos the loser bottom right

make way for TRUE booktuber entrepeneurs

>that Patreon amount

youtube.com/watch?v=BGHJ9Di8_oA

Greg Sadler is the best person on the Internet tbqh. His Hegel series is the most comprehensive and incisive lecture series I've ever seen. He literally breaks down every paragraph. The other don't compare. Do yourself a favor and subscribe to him.

youtube.com/watch?v=nB0yurW8uEk
Is he right Veeky Forums?

Nothing justifies a bandana-wearing, DFW fanboy.
He just dismisses guys his age who don't agree with him as, basically, neckbeards who took philosophy in college, and then makes some off hand feminist comment about how only girls read and wise old people read and understand IJ.
I think it's fine if he loves IJ and all that, but he really dedicated an 8 minute video to how hard he got meme'd.
Very reddit.

book chemist is stupid idk who would make a channel solely abt the Veeky Forums ""post-modern"" meme masters but i do watch his vids and kinda enjoy them so

he didn't even answer his own question.
>why do people hate IJ and the people who like IJ
>isn't this specific YouTube comment so poetic omg I will be sincere and vulnerable forever
he mentioned that there are college students who have taken philosophy courses who have negative opinions about the book but then he dismissed them all by playing his "mansplaining" card from defense-mode. Those bearded fuckers never stood a chance.

I understand what you mean, he's far from a great rhetorician but his videos are incredibly insightful be it extremely patronizing and spoonfeeding at times. But this is mostly due to his students who are fkn retarded so he has to elaboraltely explain every simple detail instead of just moving on with the more complex stuff.

Love him though, he's doing an amazing thing by providing these lectures to the public for free.

did this niggah just unironically use the term mansplaining?

Near the end of the video I couldn't help but feel a strong urge to punch this guy in the face, not because of what he says but because of his mannerisms and his queer as fuck face and nasal voice. What a shade of a men

I know Sadler but the other three look like clowns

yo fuck u cracka ass mothafucka

Lol david wallace would make fun of this guy. I wish wallace was born twenty years later so he can skip the irony rebellion phase and just be a jaded dick. Imagine a 1000 page oblivion type of novel

not at all, he's amazing

This dude is like the faggot lib version of idubbbz

are you pondering what i'm pondering?

I use his office lectures to go to sleep sometimes. That being said, he is still better than any other philosophy channel on youtube.

was this channel started by reddit?

>we got people to read fight club!
>fight club
>one of the most popular normie-fiction ever
>we made it popular!

>The Black Ponderer

lmfao

can someone link me their youtubes?

>and wise old people read and understand IJ.

christ people don't actually say this sort of shit do they

>anyone on youtube
>patrician

shiggydiggy

"It don't be like it is, but it do."

He's good.

Who's the bandana guy?

Bump

Spoken like a true cuck.

Jester Infinito

youtube.com/watch?v=N2A9ahG1iHQ

I hereby name him Justin Goblincuck.

Academy of ideas is by far the best

They do. They even say shit like this:

>"David Segel told the New York Times that when he bought the novel, the saleswoman rolled her eyes. "She said, 'Infinite Jest. Every guy I've ever dated has an unread copy on his bookshelf.'"[20]"

this post has a net total of nothing said