Am I crazy for thinking these taste way different at every location

Am I crazy for thinking these taste way different at every location.

Yes

No

Maybe

>shit-fil-a

For me it is the McChicken, the best fast food sandwich.

I don't know

Never had it

Sometimes

once in a blue moon

Can you repeat the question?

I have been eating Chick-fil-A most of my life. You are not crazy. It has a lot to do with the management and how busy the place is. Sometimes their chicken is beautifully crispy and juicy, sometimes it has a slightly damp but still delicious coating, sometimes it is a little tough. It's weird.

underage b&

well, considering they have the lowest barrier for getting a franchise, $10k according to their website, I would say it's entirely possible. of course it's fast food and the people spitting in your food really don't make a whole lot or stick around very long, so there's that too.

Tongue me like a fish

Has it always been called Chick-fil-a? I always thought it was Chik-fil-a. Am I retarded?

They must have perfect the interview process so they can afford to be so cheap or they have some insane perks to incentivize their employees.

Chick-fil-a is the only fast food restaurant I've been to in the US with service consistently as good everywhere as it is abroad.

People are always helpful and look very happy to be giving you your fried junk food.

holy shit wtf

YOU'RE NOT THE BOSS OF ME NOW

the chick-fil-a universe merged with the chik-fil-a one

Mandela effect

what the fuk
must be universe shenanigans as always

What a fucking dumb, misinformative post this is. Do you really think that anyone willing to pay $10,000 gets a restaurant? Just kill yourself the next time you want to post this badly

>mfw we're in a simulation and the devs made a typo and recently rolled out a patch

The one close to me starts new hires at $10/hour. That alone is pretty good incentive knowing you would probably be making little more than $7.25 at most other chain restaurants.

>every sunday off
>starts higher than minimum wage
As far as shit first jobs go, you could do a lot worse and you probably get in actual trouble if you're rude and throw off the corporate religious appearance.