Tell me WTF to whales and miners like Bitmain to if bitcorn tanks to 3000 or less?

Tell me WTF to whales and miners like Bitmain to if bitcorn tanks to 3000 or less?

Miners will lose millions per day below 6k untill weeks of difficulty adjustments. They will have to switch off or stop selling.

Whales are happy to let their fortunes burn? They supposedly manipulated the market but why are they self sabotaging. They will be unable to sell due to the sheer number of whales all selling at once crashing it to 0 dollars.

Explain

Attached: AD45CF7B-E95F-44F9-890B-A3A4F78FD04B.jpg (300x300, 81K)

no idea what the fuck you are talking about faggot

they already getting their money out, why do you think were having sudden dips with sudden jumps trades sidesways then dips again

If the general public is exiting then pumping by whales won't help. They'll just feed exiters.

replace all the "to"s with "do"s - OP is a pajeet

yea they crash it to 6000 and then to 8000 to cash out retard.

thats why it wont happen u retard no miner will sell at a loss to dump the price even more to make even more loss

but u faggots just think because u draw some lines on your chart it will tank to zero lmao ignoring a billion dollar industry

kek, yeah if you cant get it yet then sucks to be you

bitmain made 5 billion in profit 2017, if they want they can pump btc to 30k$ alone

Bro there is nowhere near enough liquidity for whales to exit. You have any idea how many btc they all own?

thats what im saying

why would they cash out all at once? theres a reason its a slow bleed

also they dont need liquidity thats where darkpools come in

yea retards don’t understand it. a few control the price. if they pump it people pouring in because of 100% pumps all day in different coins. if the dump people cashing out they buy cheap to gain more control of the market. it’s a huge cash cow and it works brilliantly.

Idk wtf is going on with these replies. They dont understand.

I agree. Miners have insane power these days. I dont see how this can tank much below their minimum profit levels unless they want it to.

And the whales cashing out argument is idiotic. Im sure they all took profits steadily already. Lmao these fools honestly belive that the collective wealth of these whales can cash out. ‘Illions of btc in a market with almost no liquidity lol. Whos gonna pay them for it? Unless they wana cash out for 10 bucks per Btc the whales cant exit.

This shit cant tank that low its just too prominent and built now.

nobody is cashing out of the top btc holders. maybe that’s your impression but you are a reatard anyway

the whales made a killing when btc went from 15k to 19k . and then bought back in during the 6k drop or now.

exactly it CANT tank below this the industry is way to advanced already

when we dropped to 5.9k we were in A DAY at 8k again in feb

there WILL be a bull run soon this is to let people panic sell

Holds no water. Firstly because there sre normally waiting lists for these pools to sell. It will take insane time for all whales to cash out. Secondly i doubt they will wait their turns if its tanking l. Some
Will market sell and fuck up the darkpools prices.

Secondly even if dark pools are used... who is buying and obvious dying commodity? Who will be buying millions of btc from whales without expecting it to rise. This is a zero sum game.

Simple as that, whales cant exit like this. Price cannot tank to insane low levels now. The cash machine is too established. All we have is wash trading which cannot be done forever.

which is exactly why we're going to float around 6k for the next few years until they decide they want to pump BTC and create another normie fomo bubble

BTC is great tech but the space just unfortunately became an unregulated ponzi bubble

no u moron once they are bought in they WANT and NEED a bullrun too make profit are u stupid?

they are not gonna wait 2 years

maybe but regulation is coming soon and when big investors can join a regulated crypto market the miners will pump it alongside

I see a loooooong bear market too. But i cannot se this going below miners profit margins. People give way too much credit to whales manipuating, but miners are way more powerful.

Once normies have all sold and hype is desd which is happening fast we will see bull start

correct

if you've learned anything from this shit its that once the bull market comes back, start longing bitcoin at a price where only a drop below 50% will liquidate you, and do that for a whole year straight

become a multimillionaire in less than a year. Retire, watch the bubble pop again

watch
nope regulators already said they can't do jack shit, wall street and govt are corrupt as fuck and they want to profit off of normie fomo hyperbubble 3.0, this is like their favorite game on steroids. During the last SEC meeting those fucking faggots were literally shilling their fucking shitcoins, I can't believe no one even caught that. Filecoin? Are you fucking serious?

This isn't over for good but we are going to see a 2-3 year bear minimum

Miners and whales work together lmao.
The miners probably get compensation if they ever crash btc below a break even point.

>bull run
>start longing bitcoin at a price where (only a drop below 50%) will liquidate you, and do that for a whole year straight
>become millionaire

What did he mean by this?

Attached: 1516109643113.png (645x729, 45K)

Anybody have any historical data as to the mining cost in 2014/15?

you heard me faggot, backtest this on every BTC moon and you will see it works every fucking time

kys