So this proves none of this real eh? I wonder why scientists don't kill themselves when learning this shit

so this proves none of this real eh? I wonder why scientists don't kill themselves when learning this shit

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nRSBaq3vAeY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It just shows that even reality itself is subject to the complementary rule.

>i don't know the concept of process by elimination: the post

what did he mean by this?

it proves that nature performs some spooky tricks.

einstein btfo

>I wonder why scientists don't kill themselves when learning this shit

Because they are rational people and killing yourself over learning new knowledge is fucking stupid?

The truth is more important than our preconceived notions of how the universe works.

>so this proves
>this

You mean what nigger?

what if you learned that quantum mechanics are entirely deterministic and free will does not exist?

Whether or not QM is actually deterministic has little bearing on free will.

so you think free will is a metaphysical concept?

Then you can't help it if your brain decides you stay alive or not.

Of course it's a metaphysical concept.
With determinism your decisions are the result of all your past experience. Without determinism they are the result of your past experience + some random dice rolls you have no choice on.

Neither possibilities satisfy the "hurr durr muh free will" crowd.
When someone says "free will" what they really mean is "I really wish I was some magical spoopy ghost that isn't influenced by his environment"

wouldn't the 'random' dice rolls allow for the possibility of free will? what if they're not random but rather influenced by your consciousness?

if qm turns out to be deterministic there is no hope whatsoever and suicide seems like the logical choice

>this proves none of this
What do you mean by "this", Peasant?

first things first, determinism states that any event is brought into existence through a preceding cause, which in retrospect turns out to be necessary for the former
free will stands for disobedience to necessity
"random" you mentioned basically stands for "conditioned by forces of unknown number and unknown effect"
>influenced by your consciousness
I require further elaboration on this meme
do you mean, like "die shows six, but I say it's not six but two, therefore it's two"
if you were referencing the observer's effect in QM, congrats, you have been memed.
conscience has no effect on the system, what does is the immediate object of an observer, I mean, it's not a conscience that alters the state of a system, but a way of obtaining data from it, which, as we know it, does it

even though maybe non is real why should you kill yourself than? Death is as pointless as live so why change when you can just keep going? As long as no external force changes the state im in im fine

>god plays dice

Hold me Veeky Forums...

>what if they're not random but rather influenced by your consciousness?
Then we would have a deterministic universe nigguh. Also they are not.

>Also they are not.
What about this?
youtube.com/watch?v=nRSBaq3vAeY

It's woowoo. No I'm not spending three hours explaining why. Learn quantum mechanics before accepting fantastic claims from a fucking conman.

>I think science is based on authority rather than experiment

I wonder whether the people who write pop sci articles claiming reality isn't real have some sort of mental defect.

i wonder if you have some sort of mental defect if you think reality is real. then again it could just be ignorance on your part so i can't be too hard on you

I know your reality isn't real because I'm one of the testers. It's amusing to see the NPCs come to that conclusion fallaciously, though.

>I'm a brainlet susceptible to the most transparent forms of data dredging

They claim it's repeatable, but it wouldn't surprise me at all if they weren't actually doing it blind like they ought to be.

can you mod in a gf for me

No, we have to debug the suicide mechanic.

no

this means that occult magic is real.

rejoice.

I think means psychically and maybe subconsciously influencing said random things. Which maybe nuttier than what you said.

einstein proved this

I don't know but it's pretty spooky

;)

quantum entanglement doesnt exist and the only people who say it does are retarded physicists who failed QM

scientists never refuted other dimensions

ghost particles dont have any force on them so quantum mechanics is in part free will and not deterministic

their defect is not getting a real job

> woo

I feel like whoever uses this word may possibly be right, even though they don't know shit themselves.

Like, blindly pointing to a good enough direction

Quantum entanglement, besides making us see that the speed of light breaks

What else tells us?

Feel however you want lad. This guys isn't using the formalism of QM, he might as well be forgetting it completely and go straight to the supernatural claims.

What if you learned that your wife of 26 years was pregnant with a black mans child and you're white, you'd celebrate because you're a cuck FAGGOT but a bigger man would kill his wife , the black man, and then himself

things existing outside yourself you can truly effect only physically
otherwise you are explaining illusions

>I think science is based on YouTube instead of scientists

god plays dice, but if we are god we play dice.