ITT: Christmas candies / chocolates / snacks you like

ITT: Christmas candies / chocolates / snacks you like

Starting with GOAT

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1qNT7enlfSo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

cordials are fucking groce dude

I didn't ask for your opinion except to post what you like. No one cares if you don't like what I like. That's what an opinion is.

you said cordial cherries are the Greatest Of All Time, completely undermining mine or anyone else's opinion. they're shit m8.

Please continue to not post Christmas foods you like, it really helps the thread

And it's GOAT for me. Not for you, jesus christ

I like to try as many as possible every year. But there are so many, and they're not cheap. And I have to eat them all too.

I bought seashells this week. And some filled gingerbread hearts.

>People having opinions different than my own invalidates my opinion.

Jesus fucking christ, sincerely, have you considered killing yourself?

Go back to tumblr.

These fuckers

frangos
chocolate orange
candy cane
marshmellow "snowmen"
does hot chocolate count

Those look delicious. You must tell me more; what are they called, and what's in them?

The Cherry Cola and Blueberry ones are miles above the regular cordials.

This is what I came to post. Good taste, user.

I have not seen the Cherry Cola or Blueberry ones before. Are they new or is it because I just don't go out looking for those? I posted the petits fours but sometimes I get cordials also. I only like the cordials with the clear syrup inside though, not the thick white creme ones like what's inside a Cadbury egg.

They're been expanding the brand the past couple of years. About two or three years ago they introduced the cordial blueberries, then the year after the cherry cola, and this year I think they released French vanilla. But I haven't tried those to tell you my feelings on them.

They are from germany and are called "Dominosteine" which means 'Domino stones' translated. They are filled with fruit jelly, marzipan & gingerbread and are covered in dark chocolate, milk chocolate or white chocolate.

Interesting. Thanks. I may go see if I can find some today just to try them out. Mostly the blueberry one is what I want to try.

Last year I got a few boxes of Queen Anne's cherry cordials and they were smashed to bits. The trays and boxes were fine but the candies were hard to salvage. Though they still are the best cordials on the market if you can get them intact.

French vanilla is amazing, I like the cherry cola but it's strong enough to be overwhelming. You can only eat one every few hours instead of the whole box at once like regular cordials.

It isn't Christmas without eggnog

>No yule log
>No gingerbread men or house
>No Christmas sugar cookies in the shape of Christmas trees, snowmen, santa, reindeer, snowflakes, etc.
Is this a Christmas thread or a Queen Anne's advertisement?

I am so excited to head home for Christmas this year. My aunt in a super nice area in Manhattan always send us the best petits fours. I'm so fucking ready for christmas it hurts.

Peanut butter bonbons have always been the #1 staple of Christmas for my family.

Eggnog chugging contest should be a holiday sport.

There is something like that in the city close to me where everyone dresses up like Santa and goes bar hopping.

These are the goddamn best. Eating them right now.

>Not sure if American

I am.

What are those? I've never seen them before.

Pic fucking related. Just picked up the spekulatiuscreme sandwhich cookies from the local Polish market (which also has a lot of German imports).

second runner up: shortbread cookies

^pic

What is this

Looks like some of the stuff passed out during Dutch Christmas. Spice cookies, I think mallowcreams, and gum drops??

The spice cookies and the way santa looks is what made me think that.

Why does this look like Lucky Charms marshmallows in dry dog food

I unironically love these, also those sugar cookies with the sprinkles

I always felt like I was one of the only people who hated these gooey things. Biting into one feels like a demented Christmas elf blowing a load against the roof of your mouth. No thanks.

Sounds like you're still in the closet my friend.

this

Pebernodder, flæsk og juleskum

sounds delicious

This. Love the English toffee one as well

7/10 kek

my bro wraps a real orange and packages this as a joke every year. its an inside joke

youtube.com/watch?v=1qNT7enlfSo

don't know if I like them yet but picked up these

and this

Christmas diner in a can.

>Pebernodder
fuck man. my mom's side of the family is pretty danish, I can't wait to go home. damn that shit is simple and tasty

Wish I could taste these again
they dont sell them in uk

[Christmas foam]

Well then

These are Guylian chocolates, specifically seashells. They are dank as fuck cocoakino.

what the fuck?
>oh no, me lucky charms are changin'
>orange popes
>white something-or-others
>yellow negresses
>pink anuses
>gumdrops for some fucking reason
part of a complete breakfast!

Theres something about terrys chocolate orange that makes me want to vomit

This guy gets it

Just saw these at the Dollar General today.

Apparently, they haven't changed their can design since 1952.

Interesting

What is a "filled" candy?

The candies are filled

Thank you for that absolutely astute revelation

Literally the master race.

sugar, flour, and soybean oil with flashy packaging is not food

I found out about Pandoro cakes last year. They taste fucking amazing and I hate that they're only sold at Christmas. I'll have to try making my own.

I see panettones all over the place, never seen this one.

I'm intrigued by these boxed cakes though. I have a hard time imagining they aren't dry as shit like every other packaged cookie and biscuit.

We used to get my grandma these every year before she died. Shed always save a bunch for my sister n I. Thanks for making me feel OP you faggot

A real Quebecers treat

Cella's best, Queen Anne a shit

They are a little dry, I wouldn't eat it without cream. But they have a nice texture and a pretty unique taste.
The one I bought a Coles (Australia) was only $8 and weighed about 750g. Pretty good value if you ask me.

>I'm intrigued by these boxed cakes though.
Don't buy a Pandoro, it's way too dry and tastes like sand. Panettone is the superior choice.

Aren't these those perfumed cakes? Those are terrible.

What's terrible is your inability to use Google.

some brands are absolute shit, but panettone is the best of all I tasted.

Maybe I just had some of a bad one, then. All I remember is eating a bite of it and every fiber of my being saying "this is poison."

They're dry. Slice thin and eat with a bit of butter and they're pretty good. You can also make french toast with it.

I made bread an butter pudding with one once. Was pretty good.

My room mate had a dog that ate an entire box of these. They went right through the poor thing like greased grass through a slick goose. Almost completely undigested too. Chunks of red cherry and brown shit EVERYWHERE.

Besides making it shit everywhere, didn't seem to hurt him. My guess is that these things are so low on chocolate content that it doesn't even hurt dogs to eat it.

I find these to be disgusting both before and after the incident.

>ctrl+f
>search for stollen
>0 found

What the fuck are you niggers doing.

Little Debbie Christmas tree cakes

Mein negger

Cant have Christmas without peppermint chocolates.

They look so cute!

Those are pretty nasty tho. Good housewarming gift for the in laws though

It's cut wrong

Step aside faggots

also do these cherry chocolates have booze in them? They look just like Cherry Liquors you get in the UK. I fucking love them.
Oh, and York Fruits.
I have the tastes of an old man

GOAT

the dark chocolate oranges are Christmas treat kino

is that zwarte piet there in the turban? heh

I was gonna make a thread about these fuckers, using the exact same image. But I decided to check the catalog..

>friends dont like Stollen
>90% of my nutrition in December comes from inhaling Stollen with coffee
I'd like to add motherfucking cinnamon star cookies

Sorry op but the best ones are the ones filled with vodka

>friends dont like Stollen
Time for new friends with better taste...
Also Spekulatius is GOAT too.

I dont like how it makes me feel like a pig-disgusting slob when I eat it on some buttered white bread
I mean who the fuck even came up with putting a cookie on bread and why is it so good

Disgusting

>when I eat it on some buttered white bread

I can't find anything about this. Is it really a thing?

Are you talking about that spread/paste, or just actual cookies on bread?

You're disgusting

Cakes taste best in Christmas tree form

These are a bit hit and miss for me, some brands are disgusting but the good ones are among my favorite sweets.