What literary movement are we currently in?

What literary movement are we currently in?

The Youtube movement.

postliterature

The movement in which we finally realize all "movements" are superficial and hold us back as artists.

The individual's descent into androgyny varnished by modernist cultural icons

Lumbersexuality

Numaleness

still in postmodernism, but these cucks are very sincere about it.

young adult

the Bowel Movement

there isn't a single unified movement

Whateverthemodernwomenwantbecausetheyareourtargetmarketandtheyareperfectism.

Also known as post-60s western civilization.

Nu-metal

irony

meme

post new sincerity

Nu Know Brow School Smart High Art ?

Literature of New Media, Avant Garde way beyond post modern

>currently in

The Oasis of Awakening ?

Rise of Autofiction

Realism if you want an actual answer

CUM SENPAI, CUM GIVE ME YOUR CUMMIES

Otherkin demisexual transnigger opium affliction.

Shitpostism.

SPBP

kek, /thread

meta-asphyxiation

This is actually kind of true. I suppose it's always been this way, but the world revolves around money. If you're an aspiring author, and by that I mean a person who means to make a career of writing, you should be writing YA, fantasy, op pop/country songs. This is post literature.

The problem is similar to what you hear about normalfags ruining the internet. It's a problem that occurs when anything becomes "mainstream". Now everyone can read, whereas in the past only the most intelligent and educated could read, or read well anyway. So those intelligent people demanded and wrote great literature. With mass literacy, comes a need for books that the masses can read.

I could be even more edgy and mention mass publishing...In ancient times no one would bother copying, tediously, The Fault in our Stars. Only the best works would be copied, and that's how we end up with the Iliad, the Odyssey, etc. nearly 5000 years after it was written. What works would be worth copying, by hand, today? Very few.

Ben Lerner and peeps like that are still writing literary fiction - Ben Marcus also - and people are buying it.