ITT post your philosophical ramblings/woke thoughts

ITT post your philosophical ramblings/woke thoughts.

People always need an excuse to do anything, no matter how innocent it may be; and even if none exist, they will make one. You can justify anything if you use the right words, it's all about finding which ones to say. That's the challenging part, the reason why we aren't all out commiting atrocities against all of humanity. All the little sins that don't matter as much, they don't bear as much weight, which is why we find ourselves guilty of them so so often.

Coming down after smoking weed and guess i needed to let some demons out.

STAY WOKE F A M XD

what if the color I see as red is the color you see as blue
what if you see fat girls as skinny, but because you were raised to like skinny girls, you like fats girls
it's like everything is Shallow Hal, but for everything

i went to the cementery today, i have to go with my camera, i truly have seen it all today

did maman die?

My theory on what I think art is (at least the kind of art that I like.)

Art is the beautiful, endearing, yet vain attempt to express the inexpressible. To express what the context of your consciousness is. Some say life is but a dream, and if it is not our consciousness is very dream-like. And like dreams, they all have their own context, even if they exist in an abstract, inexplicable realm. This context is formed by our unique realities, which derive from the subjective consciousness. The "Life experience". The "Soul". Even the most seemingly random pieces of shitty artwork in which the artists asks asks only for the subjective interpretation must have an objective context hidden within the artist themselves, even if they don't want to admit it.

You are not interesting.

Don't worry, the feeling is completely mutual towards you, my friend

Everything would be better if we killed billions of people.

>tfw got drunk as shit and wrote dumb shit
It's raining, again. It always seems to rain when I'm going home, but never when I'm home. I look up at the sky but all I see is clouds and lightning and nothing worth looking at. I've stepped in enough puddles tonight to fill a bucket, and my shoes are showing it. I only have the one pair of socks and this is the third time they've been through the rain but I just can't bring myself to wash them. Everything is too much; the rain, the lightning, the socks and shoes, the puddles and the responsibilities. It's times like these that I envy the suburban families shown in shows on television. They've found their niche and do what they're expected to, they play their roles like an oscar-winning performer. Is it really that easy? Have I just not found my niche yet? What if I never do? Will the rest of my life consist of clouds and lightning and wet socks? Living in Florida has given me the perfect outlook on life; in that, while it may be sunny now, rain's never far away. No matter how many times I get soaked and dry off and wash off, I go out again the next day and it's the same thing all over again. Summer rains. You can never predict them. I feel like New Orleans must have when the levys broke. I always feel protected from the waters and as if I have all of these safeguards built up and then suddenly it all comes crashing down and I've just been pushed back so far and buried under such crushing weight that I can't see any way out of it. The sun will always shine again, the dawn will always come once more. The clouds will come across the sky and rain will fall down on everything countless times. It's a never ending shift between the two forces. Does it really matter if I dry off, if I'm just going to get wet again? Does it really matter if I get wet, if I'm just going to dry again?

I'm not your friend, pleb.

Sentient thought as always existed as cosmic energy and only recently has been able to join with flesh has a physical entity

>why we aren't all out committing atrocities

Anything that finds a way to take advantage will use it, simple.
When 90% of everything is allowed to be fully claimed by the same 'family', it's harder for new brutal regimes to spawn.
Keepin' em hungry for power is the recipe for compliance.

Morality is meaningless. Anything familiar becomes good, normal, all we look for and replicate; believing there's choice in the decision only when convenient.

Im not your buddy, guy

I also get drunk and write dumb shit user

>summer rains
>you can never predict them
Holy shit I hate you

>implying flesh is separate of comic energy

She needs to see him hate life just enough so that she can also be his visual reminder to love life again.

Board about literature doesn't know what solipsism is.

On topic, though, i hate explaining myself. Explanations trigger my autism

>tfw what can happen to anyone can happen to me but I always pretended I am not average

Logic was never not broken, language is a meme and our every move is predetermined because our conciousness is part of a giant chemical chain reaction.

art is "adjective"

fuck off.

you go?

No one can be themselves because everyone's personality is just an amalgamation of people they've encountered, seen, heard, or read about. We emulate others so much that we become part of those people instead of us.

It's literally impossible to be oneself.

Morality is the forfeit of survival.