ITT paragraphs you've masturbated to

ITT paragraphs you've masturbated to

How degenerate must one get before the fall our civilisation?

>whose organ literally enters my body and explores it from within
This is every ordinary penetration for a female. I don't think men reflect on the intrusiveness of the sexual act. You enter inside of us with your foreign hard object, messing about in our interiors. It's a very psychological thing.

Shut up, cunt.

Calm yourself user

>You enter inside of us
I don't, unfortunately.

Sup r/badphilosophy, how's the superiority complex going?

One day!

kek

I like the one where Joyce talks about frigging the turds out of some lady's butt.

"His pointer finger circled my puckered love cave. ‘Are you ready for this?’ he mewled, smirking at me like a mother hamster about to eat her three-legged young."

"Christian, you are the state lottery, the cure for cancer, and the three wishes from Aladdin's lamp all rolled into one".

“Let me ask you something first. Do you want a regular
vanilla relationship with no kinky fuckery at all?"

"INSIDE ME" I gasp, and all the muscles in my belly clench. My inner goddess is doing the dance of seven veils"

"My inner goddess is jumping up and down, clapping its hands like a five year old"

"My inner goddess fist pumps the air above her chaise lounge"

"My inner goddess is doing the merengue with some salsa moves." (Why does Ana say "inner goddess" so often?)

"My inner goddess is beside herself, hopping from foot to foot."

"His lips are parted - he's waiting, coiled to strike. Desire - acute, liquid and smoldering, combusts deep in my belly."

She was sopping wet when he entered her. “Damn you,” she said. “Damn you damn you damn you.” He sucked her nipples till she cried out half in pain and half in pleasure. Her cunt became the world.

>Her cunt became the world.
I unironically love this.

Disgusting.

"while the rest of the show continued, she made her round of the boxes. There, on request, she knelt before a man, unbuttoned his pants, took his penis in her jeweled hands, and with a neatness of touch, an expertness, a subtlety few women had ever developed, sucked at it until he was satisfied. Her two hands were as active as her mouth. The titillation almost deprived each man of his senses. The elasticity of her hands; the variety of rhythms; the change from a hand grip of the entire penis to the lightest touch of the tip of it,"

Mama died today

Anais Nin rocks.

>puckered love cave

>aujourd'hui, maman est morte

But it's not funny though.

This can't possibly be real.

I jerk off to things that arouse me, not things that make me laugh.

That woman is worth 95 million dollars.

Women are vapid

>arouse me
It's getting pretty spooky in here.

Right right, but what's your net worth?

Nothing, I'm a college student

Then don't criticize people more talented than you. The talent is in the cash.

>talent

>cash = talent
Weeeeewwww.
Jk Rowling sure is the most talented writer huh? She has the most money

I'd say so. Would you know how to write drivel that would make the masses shit themselves in anticipation to read it?

nice trips friend

>mainstream consumerism means it's good.
Yes yes all those Harry potter books taught in literature class yes.
Lmao idiot

JK Rowling is actually pretty talented when you don't look at Harry Potter.

Take a look at a book called The Silk Road that she wrote under a pseudonym.

Just because something is popular at the moment doesn't make them shitty.

Are you retarded?
Then why haven't you done it?
She made a billion dollars and then went on to write a "serious" book that was also shit, and the masses are that shit up too. Name a better way to get exposure.

>exposure=talent
By that logic, jbiebs is the greatest musician in history.
Nice

According to any number of his teenage fans, yes.