How do I acheive the literally lifestyle?

How do I acheive the literally lifestyle?

Other urls found in this thread:

justfuckinggoogleit.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

take the redpill, cuck

literally by living

Please
:(

by becoming trully free and forging your own lifestyle.

read this

I know these are meme images, but I actually want to read some of the real books.

read

have thoughts

write

repeat.

do it then

No

>Ezra Pound
You're literally reading a book by a fascist apologist.

And?

mix whiskey and apple juice, then smoke cigarettes until your stomach begins its revolt. walk down your street and ask people how their day has been—if they respond well, press them for more information. find some 18y/o girls to write shitty, harry potter fan-fic with, just so you get the practice of writing everyday; strive to elevate this to an art, and leave a good example.

if you're a male younger than 21, read mishima. if you're a male older than 21, read kafka or kharms. if you have a child, read "the phantom tollbooth" to them, nightly. if you're a woman of any age, you really don't belong here.

>tramalchio.jpg
>fellini's satyricon
wew lad. having said that, i agree with everything in that list that i've read, but where's hegel? lol

>self-righteous clinging to ad hominem fallacious thinking
>can't read anything unless it appeals to her personal sentiments
>>>/tumblr/

Is the vaporwave cover on the bottom right real?

justfuckinggoogleit.com/

Who the fuck cares. You're on the wrong board.
His literary genius is all we care about.

Who are you quoting?

>ezra pound
>literary genius

can someone give me source on that internet dreams book? The name of the author gives literally 0 results

About half of those books aren't real, litn made them up. He did quite a good job of it. Internet Dreams is in fact nothing but an internet dream.

I mean Ezra Pound was probably the most influential figure in 20th century poetry...so yeah i would say he was a literary genius

Try looking on subspace.1881djsidoejeifuwkettyuvjsnqqmxk.cr/usrop.cr

You need to be on the VPN tho.

>I mean Ezra Pound was probably the most influential figure in 20th century poetry.
Top kek kid.

As a literary figure, he definitely was. As a poet, well, it's debateable.

We'd have no Ulysses if not for Pound. He worked hard to get others published. For that, Pound is invaluable.

I like this.

You're ok.