Did some Reddit memer get a job at Wendy's or something?

Did some Reddit memer get a job at Wendy's or something?

I finally fell for the Sriracha meme a couple weeks ago and bought some it's actually fucking amazing

I put it on noodles and the likes

>I finally fell for the Sriracha meme a couple weeks ago and bought some it's actually fucking amazing

Funny, I had it for the first time about two weeks ago and the shit is flavorless and not very hot. Before, I never really understood why it was popular.....now I have no fucking idea.

Anyone who says they like it, is a validation seeking faggot

>I had it and didn't like it
>Therefore everyone who says they like it is a fucking faggot
woah, cool

I picked up some siracha flavoured (had never had anything with siracha before) beef jerky yesterday. It's decent but nothing to write home about. I'd still get it again but not over regular "Original flavour" jerky.

>"haha I sure hope I fit in with the cool kids on Veeky Forums hahaha hahaha g-g-guys?"

FTFY

I discovered sriracha at a mexican burger joint and loved it, then it suddenly became a reddit meme.

I just want everyone at reddit to die a horrible death, from ebola or something fucked up like that.

I ate sriracha in the 90s. I liked their jar stuff more. It's too sugary for me now that I eat only whole plant foods :^)

It was a meme first. That's why you saw it at a mexican joint. Why would a mexican joint have a Thai sauce if it wasn't for meme popularity making them aware of it?

Frankly, anyone who uses the word "meme" on this board dumb cunt who doesn't belong here in the first place.

Maymay :^)

Looks like you got memed hard, lad.

EATS SPICY GOODNESS

LIKE A BOSS

Why not just pour vinegar on everything instead?

I had this and the sriracha chicken sandwich a few days ago. It's alright. Doesn't taste all that different from the asiago ranch sandwich desu

I like the sriracha sauce they have for dipping

Question, if it isn't Huy Fong Sriracha, is it still a meme? I just tried some from the Asian market that came in a jar, and it wasn't as sugary as the Huy Fong shit, kind of liked it, but I often get panic attacks thinking about what anonymous people on the internet think of me.

Almost. It needs Nutella and a copy of The God Delusion to be completely Reddit.

It's ok. Too bad there's no the McChicken Sriracha, the perfect fast food sandwich.

Sriracha is good, bacon is good, fries are good. Your thread is garbage.

chili cheese fries are almost always a disappointment

Sriracha is so ten years ago. People are late. I've back to regular hot sauce for 6 years now.

Are you reviewbrah

this stuff is too spicy, and I like spicy stuff

I tried some for the first time a while back too and it tastes like fucking soy sauce with a hint of spice, I do not get the craze