Rofl how much does it suck being a white person and trying to get published in 2016...

rofl how much does it suck being a white person and trying to get published in 2016? knowing it's only going to get harder lmao.

Other urls found in this thread:

sonichu.com/cwcki
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

1. But it isn't
2. Change your publisher, the ones pushing for quotas from the top are fascist idiots

t. leftie

Marlon James (irredeemable top tier sjw) points out that unless you are publishing pap for white women nyt/Pulitzer fiction readers it doesn't matter what you write or who you are, you ain't getting published.

>tfw half black second generation Immigrant in Britain

How good do I have it lads?

>license to say 'nigger' irl without any repercussion

You've got it made my friend

Very good. Compared to a white man you have life on easymode

I pop that shit out every other word too. So don't worry, it's not a privilege that's lost on me.

wear a pair of glasses and world is yours

Sounds like someone has a victim complex. You dolts are unbelievable. Just because people think you are an asshole for saying "nigger" all of a sudden you are the biggest victim on the planet

I think he was joking bud.

The only real privilege in this life is access to sweet, saintly caucasian vagoo. I have to work hard for mine and even then its usually SJW white pussy which comes with all kinds of shit attached.

Suburban white girls though? Makes me say grace.

Kek'd

when sjw gals date black guys and realize that they either don't care or only care about identity politics 5% of the time, and prefer to keep their wimmin in check, what is their response?

Just pretend you're gay for oppression points. It's not like you'll have to prove it.

I literally typed out the arguments I've had so many times but really they just try and turn me into an SJW and awaken my inner Black Lives Matter protester.

L O N D O N

I'm actually doing this right now. I'm also claiming I am disabled since I have autism.

Damn straight.

I think black people are hands down the most assimilated race in London though, especially when you compare us to Indians and Muslim Arabs/Levantines.

>Autism

What does a person with autism write about? Are you mainly doing non-fiction or do you do dialogue and social interaction free fiction.

Sure beats being killed by a cop or living a fatherless life in the ghetto.

holy shit kys you fucking moron

Where abouts in London?

There's a Veeky Forums meet-up this Saturday at King's Cross

I'm so sick of this race shit. If your good enough you'll get published. It's that simple.

!!!

>Wah, wah, it's SO hard being white
>I'm just gonna go cuck myself to death as a form of indirect race-wide suicide

What time?

I want to bomb your meeting you pretentious little fuckstain.

>mfw saying nigger around your liberal white friends and seeing them chuckle uncomfortably
>mfw fucking liberal white girls them btfoing their closed minded bullshit

EPIC!

>tfw you're white and can't secure a middle class lifestyle

You just suck at life.

You're playing life on easy mode and you have the gall to bitch and moan when the SJWs crank up the difficulty a little bit

Be grateful you're white, cause if you were any other color, you'd be even more of a shitstain than you are now

Majority of best selling authors this year have still been white. Settle.

t. another lefty

Not proportional to population sizes though

t. someone who thinks ^ might not be true but wants to rage trick you into doing the research for them.

>If your good enough you'll get published.

Not always. Nobody gave a shit about Edgar Allan Poe, Schubert, Van Gogh until after they died.

Poe was published in his lifetime you dip

He said nothing about it happening when you're alive.

Kafka burnt his stories, so if you do that you won't get published no matter how good you are. :^)

Oh yes I'd forgotten that Kafka was never published.

lol, who cares, it's not like non-whites will ever publish anything of literary merit

the highest niggers can aspire to is being Ta-Nehisi Coates

Didn't say Kafka wasn't published. I said if you burn all of your stories, no matter how good the stories were, you won't get published.

>Veeky Forums meet up

You say it like it won't be the most awkward shit in existence. I don't want anything to do with you white, school shooting motherfuckers.

I'm glad I was born white, because I have 20 extra IQ points just by merit of being born.

20 extra IQ points you'll end up putting to use in writing your pre-massacre manifesto

How would I tell the publisher I'm "gay"?

>What does a person with autism write about?
sonichu.com/cwcki

It isn't and you're a naive child if you believe this.

In your bio you casually slip it in or you link the plot of your book to the struggle with your sexuality using bullshit logic

Guys.. Don't make a stink about what you look like. The only """"privilege"""" is being born rich. Any other notion of advantages granted upon birth are victim complexes used for political agendas and or validation for mediocrity