Write the most pretentious and verbose sentence you can

Write the most pretentious and verbose sentence you can.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qWsXzrh17Dw
m.youtube.com/watch?v=9ViOAUNuq58
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Veeky Forums has actual value.

There are two more turds, smaller ones, and when he has eaten these, residual shit to lick out of her anus. He prays that she'll let him drop the cape over himself, to be allowed, in the silk-lined darkness, to stay a while longer with his submissive tongue straining upward into her asshole. But she moves away. The fur evaporates from his hands. She orders him to masturbate for her. She has watched Captain Blicero with Gottfried, and has learned the proper style.

“Faith is the truth of passion. Since no passion is more true than another, faith is the truth of nothing.”

To be the interlocutor you, with venal intent and magniloquent designs, have sought, is an anathema to me, for felicity and brevity are strangers in the minds only of those from whom neither is possible, and so, I must decline your offer, as the decision is implicit in my sobriquet, for I am writer.

go browse reddit for an hour, im sure youll get your fix

Pretention and verbosity are qualities which are ascribed intimately to me; mostly by people of sadly limited vernacular and an insufficient appreciation of the beauty and breadth of expression found in the mastery and careful deployment of language.

all of the dialogue from Grand Budapest Hotel

“My thoughts are stars I cannot fathom into constellations.”

Feather footed through the plashy fen passes the questing vole

Bababadalgharaghtakamminarronnkonnbronntonnerronntuonnthunntrovarrhounawnskawntoohoohoordenenthurnuk

babby shoes never worn for sale

Good post

Ghost baby shoes not for sale

Baby spooks, never spooked.

Baby shoe memes for here: never getting old.
> the baby's not getting old because it was stoned into death

Nice.

baby shoes, shat inside

Predestination you say? If I throw a pebble towards the pond, does God mark the ripples cast from the water? No, he cannot, for water is fluid in its forms, and cannot be directed.

From your conclusion it doesn't follow that the assertion of mutual interest is in fact of wholly or in part consisted of a previously agreed-upon value, that which must be further negotiated in pursuit of a detente that will satisfy the desires of the international community and of those whose status certainly does bequeath a power sense of agreement between the major world powers acting to assert and balance mutual interest wholly or in part based on previously-agreed terms to further enrich their negotiations for the purpose of satisfying the desires of the major influences today and so on et cetera ad infinitum dolor sit amet

of interest

youtube.com/watch?v=qWsXzrh17Dw

In this moment, I am euphoric. Not because of any phony god’s blessing. But because, I am enlightened by my intelligence.

Your intellectual intelligence is far less superior to that of my own.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=9ViOAUNuq58

this

it's really not that pretentious if you're not stupid

how do you fags even read joyce and nabokov

ALL ANONS ARE EQUAL
BUT SOME ANONS ARE MORE EQUAL THAN OTHERS.

From the depths of the gory, glorious stockade of entrails, brimming with magma, in which my heart resides, my love sees you as the chief material that will unseal these fleshy gates, and shatter the bone barriers of my prison.

That's just plain nonsense.

William S., is that you?

misused "vernacular". "jargon" works better.

666 trips hell reads with us tonight

winner

The more she drank, the more she shat, but the more she shat, the thirstier she grew, and her thirst sent her crawling to the stream to suck up more water.

How do that?

By the vulgar prompting of the generative post, I now feel- and perhaps expectedly so, given the ovine preoccupations channing inspires in a man- compelled to contrive a sentence of some turgid prolixiity (or was it prolix turgidity?) in contest with my fellow posters.

"You're not getting fuckin' Boy With Apple, you faggot!"

Its like poetry

Very good

Pretty good