Pic related Is In n Out a meme food or is it actually good...

Pic related Is In n Out a meme food or is it actually good? The burgers taste mediocre at best and the fries taste like plastic

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=R4J1seTHAMU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Good value generally. Not spectacular but not bad

>fries taste like potato and not oil

FTFY

Good, but hype makes people feel smart for being contrarian

Its better than 5 guys, but not as good as based fatburger

>Based fatburger
Every time I go into a fatburger I smell oil burning

fatburger has the worst demographic of fat and disgusting gluttons

Its a good and fresh burger at a reasonable price. Fries suck but w/e.

I live close to one and work across the street from one. It is easily the best choice if you want fast food, the quality is unmatched by any of the other chains.

Food tastes great and it is very low price too. They treat their employees well and in return they don't cum in your food.

>farburger
>gluttonous clientele
Are you a fucking wizard?

Most fast food burgers at similar prices is total trash. In-N-Out manages not to be total trash. So it's one of the better cheap fast food options. Nothing in this category is going to actually be good, but they are better than most.

Above average burger. Great for the price. Californians like to claim it's the second coming of Jesus; don't believe their lies unless you want to be disappointed.

Buttmad irrelevant states always make me laugh.

>is (insert generic fast food joint here) trash?
yes, all fast food joints are trash.

Ask for the fries well done.

Commiefornia always makes me vaguely contemptuous like effeminate men.

Richard Nixon once said he took pride in the fact that he never shook hands with anyone from California.

wrong

" I can't shake hands with anybody from San Francisco."

Its pretty good. I dont go to California as much as I used to for work. Really never made a point to go unless someone just HAS TO SHOW YOU THIS PLACE YOU DONT GOT THIS IN CHICAGO DO YA and I wont fight over it. 38 million people in that state and their chief source of culinary pride is a well above-average burger chain...whatever.

>your burgers are above average
>LOL BUTTMAD
what the hell is wrong with you people

The main failure besides the fries is actually their cheese. Looks great but has none of that creaminess and flavor that you get from other types of American cheese. You barely can tell its there, and its very noticeable how shitty it is if you order the cheese fries

Definitely good but overhyped.

The average Californian (or anybody from 48 other states) doesn't even think about Chicago. Try projecting less

Most the hype is from flyovers visiting and being amazed at food that isn't frozen and/or covered in ranch.

Worst fries in the game though.

youtube.com/watch?v=R4J1seTHAMU

I've always wanted to try In-N-Out, but I don't even live in America.

The animal style thing seems right up my alley, I would love a double patty animal style and animal style fries if I'm ever near one.

I have been to Five Guys once and it was, for me, the greatest disappointment in all of my burger experiences. The spicy fries were the absolute worst I've had in fries anywhere and the burgers were far overpriced for what it was.

Never again, Five Guys.

It's hilarious how overly defensive Californians get when someone calls In-N-Out anything short of being the greatest burgers on earth.

>projecting

seems like out of state people are more obsessed with it

Not a bad summary. I really enjoy the shakes too

This is a very discerning observation. The cheese is not only not good, but a lot of it is very disgusting and greasy

In-N-Out has great quality for the price point, so loads more people try it out, and more people harp on it. The company has done a great job playing up their old-fashioned shtick. The food is straight-forward. There's no stupid shit added in. The buildings have a 50s vibe with a distinct aesthetic. They treat their employees well. All that combined, SoCal thinks they're amazing. Strip that advertisement away, and it is still good bang for your buck.

I've had In-N-Out all my life, and my biggest complaint is that they're so thick when you get them it takes like 10 minutes for it to melt enough to be able to drink the damn thing through the straw.

?????????????????????????????

>mfw double double animal style with animal fries and spread packets on the side

y u focus on hating my man

don't u have good food