These are the best tendies prove me wrong protip you cant

These are the best tendies prove me wrong protip you cant

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cWDUMZINI40
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why did he buy Dairy Queen?
youtube.com/watch?v=cWDUMZINI40

actually i can. if you made tyhem yourself you would know that. specially if you use breaded crumb, because it makes it cruchier...

Using breadcrumbs for chicken tenders is objectively wrong. If you made them yourself you would know that.

Braums > *

>not Raising Canes

>breaded crumb

Is this how britbongs say "bread crumbs" or something?

Well, to make breaded crumb, you first put the crumbs in an egg wash, form a patty, fry until crispy and top with canned beans and a few links of blood sausage on the side.

>not Slim Chicken's

agree 100% DQ has great tendies and the Texas toast adds to them. Plus they have good honey mustard

Nah, man. Country gravy is where it's at.

Whataburger strips are on level with quality. DQ steak fingers and its Dude Sandwich are atrocious.

never tried that honestly

I went to a newly opened Slim Chickens in town, mostly because I wanted tendies because a DQ advertisement made me want them but I refused to do what the tv told me to... but anyway the Slim Chickens tendies were bland and dry and the country gravy was basically just milk. Some of the worst tendies I've ever had.

Well, it'll put your DQ tendie game up to 11. Little sandwich of texas toast and chicken, dunked in white gravy, pure excellence. Fully recommend, friend.

I'm 90% sure that dq tendies are just generic sysco shit

No contest.

That's not Whataburger or Caine's

Zaxby's just sucks all around. Their chicken is always stringy and tough and the outside isn't crispy it's always soggy and they just suck. They seriously suck.

Not fast food, but for frozen stuff to reheat at home, I love these things.

a mcchicken.
/thread

Jack in the box's are pretty good teebeeH

What the fuck is rib meat?
And why not breast meat only?
I see it on all these tendie Wannabe packs.

Get that mediocre shit out of this thread

>eating meat

their gravy is srsly the bomb diggity

no

the meat left over from the carcass after carving off the breasts

Why do chicken strips usually cost more than a dollar each - like if a place sells 5 strips, it will be at least $6 if not more. That seems pricey to me, especially since a lot of fast food places have $1 chicken sandwiches. Why the price discrepancy?

supply and demand, kids want strips not samitches, for example chicken strips at sonic are like 5 bucks for 4 strips....but I can get 2 chicken strip sammitches plain and toss the bread for like $3

For me it's the McChicken, the best fast food sandwich.

>tyson
not even a vegan and I can't fathom eating that shit

>not Guthrie's

>not using Polynesian sauce
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE