Just tried alcohol for the first time and I had to stop myself from throwing up

Just tried alcohol for the first time and I had to stop myself from throwing up.
Nasty shit.

Under age b& c& & v&

>tries alcohol
>posts picture of American piss water
>???

Yeah it's pretty gross. The only kind I've found that is remotely passable is certain champagnes (or "sparkling wines" for you strict terminology assholes) because they actually taste like fruit juice.

>Sparkling wine
>Alcohol

Pick one

What about wine?

Do people only drink this shit to get drunk or what?

Meant to type red wine

If you're going to drink shitty alcohol you have to drink it to get drunk not the taste you moron
also underage, get out, etc

I never had just plain non-carbonated red wine but I imagine it has the potential to taste fruity too if it's made right. I like the texture of the bubbles though.

Bud light is shit even light american lager standards.

beer is nasty the first dozen times you drink it. it's an acquired taste 2bh

Yes

Why are you such a faggot?

that stuff is like water, what's the problem?...does seltzer water gross you out too?

The first beer that I chugged when I was 11 was a warm red can of budweiser left out in the desert lot next to some rocks, tasted terrible.

Haha same i had my 1st beer can last week and it was SOOOOO nasty but I got so wasted 2 xD

American macro light lagers are nasty, try some other styles of beer.

user, I think you should filter your drinking water

What kind of beers have a fruity or sweet/soda-like taste?

drink vodka lemonades

Try sours, there are some lambics that are really fruity and sweet

>user, I think you should filter your drinking water

maybe my taste buds are dulled from malt liquor but people used to offer me ice cold bud light and it was like carbonated water, non offensive...no alcohol buzz.

if by fruity you mean rotten orange peel or puke

>What kind of beers have a fruity or sweet/soda-like taste?
jesus christ you're either 12 or a woman

Try cider. Most of it in America just tastes like apple juice.

my dad forced me to drink a few of these growing up, kept me from drinking recreationally till I was fucking 24 years old it was so disgusting

those fucking bud lite limearitas are exactly what you're looking for pal. 8%, a half pound of sugar in each beer and they are created for people who have an aversion to regular beer.

Will try, thanks.

>OP

>bud light
>good