Am I autistic for finding the idea of having vegetables mixed in with pasta disgusting? I mean don't get me wrong...

Am I autistic for finding the idea of having vegetables mixed in with pasta disgusting? I mean don't get me wrong, having some on the side is perfectly fine to me - but for some reason the idea of having vegetables in the sauce and along with the pasta itaelf seems really unappealing.

I could maybe see something like mushrooms in carbonara or finely cut peppers in something spicy working out okay, but that's about it.

I don't think they go well together either. Better to just have it steamed on the side, yeah.

Or have them in lasagna.

Or have stir fry instead.

What the fuck do you think 'the sauce' is made of?

Depends on what you put in it, obviously. I don't personally make any that involve vegetables beyond what I listed above.

[spoiler]You don't think tomatoes are a veg, right?[/spoiler]

Guacamole on pasta is delicious, you should try it some time

>mushrooms in carbonara

>Am I autistic

Yes.

that broccoli looks kinda raw. i've never made something like that, looks like a pasta salad or something, but i'd try it.

i make vegetable lasagna all the time though, and it is delicious.

Good tomato pasta sauce contains carrots and onions.

I'll admit I forgot onions entirely when posting this thread, but carrots? Really? Is that an American or Italian thing?

I've not done it myself but I know a couple of people who swear by it and desu depending on the variety I could see it possibly working.

I guess I'll just give it a go and see what the fuss is about. Any particular recipe you'd recommend?

Is it just lasagna layered with vegetables, tomato sauce and cheese?

tomatoes are a vegetable, you giant retard

lmao

sorry user but they're a fruit just like you

Tomatoes are a biological fruit and a culinary vegetable. Like cucumbers and peppers.

kek

>fucking triggered
there's no fucking vegetable in botany

you are the worst kind of retard

seriously, grow up

Tomatoes are fruit culturally and by culinary standards.

/thread

When I'm lazy I cube some chicken up and cook it in a fry pan and mix with this stuff and it's pretty decent. Would the broccoli in this bother you?

>Is that an American or Italian thing?

carrots, celery are super in tomato sauce. there are so many sauces with vegetables. what do you think is in bolognese? only meat? c'mon

>Am I autistic
Yes

no

you're just stupid

being technically correct is the best and most infuriating kind of correctness

are you dum
sit froit

people who think they're smart with the "tomato is a fruit" meme should fucking kill themselves

seriously, how old are you?

Fun facts: according to the strictest botanical definition, tomatoes, cucumbers and bananas are berries while strawberries and raspberries are not. They are accessory fruits and aggregate fruits, respectively.

Onions definitely, but I have never in my life had carrots in tomato pasta sauce or even heard of anyone doing so, what the fuck, is this a common thing

My sauce is usually tomatoes, onions, garlic, meat, herbs and spices, and mushrooms

Raspberries are more specifically aggregate drupes.
Other (non aggregate) drupes include plumbs and coconuts.

Really makes you think...

wow no , but if you really need a reason to be reassured then yes , your fucking retarded stop pandering to the doctors political agenda.
retard.

are you so stupid you posted in the wrong website? go back to pol.com faggot.

I don't find it disgusting or anything like that but, I like vegetables to be cut fairly small when added to pasta.

Small enough that it "sticks" to the pasta when your putting it on your fork.