Any good books touching upon timeless themes of Tradition, Honor, Ethnic Pride...

Any good books touching upon timeless themes of Tradition, Honor, Ethnic Pride, Fighting for one's Race and or Masculinity? preferably, avoiding the pitfalls of political correctness or modern progressive ideologies.

Old Testament.

it's got skulls WITH guns right there on the cover, for fuck's sake. Fucking Metal Bro. if you think that isn't the very epitome of manliness and BADASSERY i don't know what's wrong with you.

Yukio Mishima's books.

Homer - Iliad; Odyssey
Dumas - Count of Monte Cristo
Several of the stories from Tennyson's Idylls of the King
L'Amour - The Walking Drum

You do know that's the art from the main menu in Mount & Blade, right?

Anything by Evola

1 Henry VI is the obvious answer.

just read the Iliad you fucking aryan imperialist nazi colonizer

I think you would enjoy this very much. Good luck in your search, friend.

>Tradition
>Honor
>Ethnic Pride
>Fighting for one's Race
>Masculinity
Hahaha nice spooks, nerd!

The vikings were mostly farmers and fishermen. They preferred trade to piracy and only resorted to the latter in times of economic stress in their homelands.

Face it, we were the muslims of Northern Europe.

Where are you going with that?

Vikings were the nogs of the Europe.

Yes, but they were white. And at the end of the day, isn't that all that mattered

lol

Those are the most degenerate themes ever, go back to /pol/

>grew up middle class, nice house in suburbs with mom
>did ok in high school but i never really bother trying
>could probably have gotten grades if i wanted to
>went to state university
>now work in IT making middle class income every year
>can buy books and laptop to post on Veeky Forums
>single no qt gf
>had gf in college but she cheated on me with tyrone at party
>no real friends
>in student debt, can pay off in 10 years maybe if i wanted
>but i'm white lol :D :D
>posts on Veeky Forums

"Can anyone give me suggestions on how my Whiteness means i'm a Big Boy"

>trump 2016

>it's a tryhard /pol/tard tries to fit in

Their society was a lot more democratic and egalitarian than average. Women had more rights. There probably wouldn't be democracy in Europe if it weren't for the democratic spirit of the Anglo Saxons (who had the same basic culture of their Scandinavian ancestors).

It's the Vikings' fault Sadiq Khan is the mayor of London.

>2016
>not reading pinker
>not reating salter
>not being an ethnonationalist

>ethnonationalist
is that like the final evolution of memekid?

Guy comes off as a crybaby homo fruit desu

It's the Beta primate's fear of being cucked by the bigger, blacker baboon, hiding under the nom of political ideology

>Projection: the post

Fuck you, I make your yearly salary in a week

Interesting how you feel justified to defend yourself from internet comments on a Malaysian waterskiing collage board, kiddo

>he makes zero dollars a week

I mean, if I didn't, how would you be aware of your own inferiority?

lrn2kant

'alt right' is a codeword for white gay dude supremacy

why does it matter to you that i am aware?

>in b4 more inferiority complex shit

are you like 16

Lefty is a coffee word for will bring up black dicks whenever he sees an idea he doesn't like.

What would your mother, or Jamal, think if we showed them your posts?

For shame.

Actually I'm 18. And for sure way smarter than you. So just pack it up and go home...

have you had 3 existential crises yet

>sage

Hemingway was into macho stuff and lived a macho life. Honor and tradition are in almost every pre modern culture. Pick and choose your own or design your own honor and traditions.

A very honorful society are the "Sperm Warriors" of New Guinea. They live in the most honest manor any human can live. They keep they 7 year old boys in rape/scarring huts until they reach the age of 14. Then they rape the younger boys. The boys have a butt father who fills their mouths and asses with semen in order to make them strong. The men take their bows to rival tribes, get boners, wave them at the enemy, and then slay the men and take the women.

I think modern resource and ideology wars are far more dishonest than the sperm warriors. The sperm warriors are the core of humanity.

Pure egoism just seems so far removed from our natural tendencies, thus why a) Stirner was asocial in following his own philosophies, and b) it took until his time for someone to come up with the philosophy.

It's hard to argue that we don't have a tendency to naturally gravitate towards family and tradition, even if you are excluding the 1% (or whatever percent) that breaks traditions freely within every generation.

Face it, 1% creates the culture that the next gen's 99% follow blindly, but it's equally as important for the 99% to have a follower complex as the 1% to have a egoist complex, otherwise the system simply breaks down.