Kratom thread? It is legal in my state. I have multiple sclerosis and it has helped me with some of my symptoms

Kratom thread? It is legal in my state. I have multiple sclerosis and it has helped me with some of my symptoms.

How do you ingest it? I just take a mouthful of water and then dump the kratom into my mouth (with the water still there). It tastes like tea, maybe more bitter. I can take about one teaspoon at a time doing this.

Yogurt is one thing I tried to mix it in, but it ended up being shitty tasting yogurt. It doesn't mix with water. Kratom is supposed to be taken with an empty stomach. I don't like the capsules.

Anybody have experience? Is there a way to consume it that doesn't taste awful?

Other urls found in this thread:

mmmspeciosa.com/kratom.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

what about in smoothie form?

I've heard chocolate masks the taste very well. Try a milkshake or maybe even a chocolate protein shake for breakfast.

I don't really know how to make a milkshake or smoothie. I also don't have a mixer. If I did though, how many ingredients and their amounts would I need? My mother makes these really good vegetable + fruit smoothies, would that work?

Honestly, I'm looking for something minimal and fast with very little clean-up. Mixing with yogurt was even a bit more tedious because I had to eat it all. The method with the water in mouth works because it is fast, just not ideal. Almost like swallowing cinnamon but tasting like bitter tea.

I spent six months doing kratom heavily and there's not many ways to take it without the taste.
Capsules are the best way to avoid the taste, but then you taste the capsules.

Tea is not much good, it clumps up like talcum powder when put in water and even if you mix it well there will be lots of sediment and mini clumps.

Yogurt, as you stated is a horrible option.

I have two options that might work,with varying levels of success.

1. Kratom sugar balls
Simple. Mix granulated white or brown sugar with kratom and roll it into balls. It's not great, but it's better than yogurt.

2. Mix that mess with chocolate, milk chocolate.

Would chocolate milk work?

now, maybe i'm crazy, so take this with a grain of salt.

but i do what you do, wash n toss - fill mouth, tip head back, dump kratom in center of mouth-lake, and swallow carefully and smoothly. i can take about half a tablespoon at a time.

but for some reason, V8 potentiates the stuff. i don't know why. i think the acid helps but that can't be all, because after a bad experience i can't use V8 anymore, so i use orange juice. the acid helps, but it just doesn't have the effect V8 does. V8 seems to double the potency. maybe it's all in my head but i don't think so.

that being said, orange juice is better than water, get the stuff with lots of pulp. the pulpy thickness helps insulate the kratom from your mouth and throat, and the acid leeches the alkaloids out of the powder. i get a big glass of oj and take 5-6 tablespoons with it.

alternatively, you can get a gallon of everclear 195 proof alcohol and just dump a ton of kratom in there. i put 250 grams of kratom into 3/4ths of a gallon of everclear, and filled the bottle the rest of the way with water.

shake it up and let it sit for a week or so, and it'll be pitch black, and it'll settle so you can carefully pour shots. nasty as hell, but very potent. i put half a cup of that fake lemon juice in there, too. between the acid and the alcohol the good parts will be leeched. kratom everclear is pretty good. fast acting too. and works with some food in stomach.

i'd say kill yourself, but you'd do that anyways if you tried that. the shit is just fucking vile. it's like eating mud. worse actually.

>get 20oz empty soda bottle
>couple tea spoons of kratom (i like green malay)
>pour carrott juice inside bottle about 1/4th
>close cap and shake
>fill said bottle up with carrott juice
>enjoy

Toss and wash. (With water or flavored drink and spoon).

Mix it with curcumin and piperine. To stop pain / inflammation. Take with fiber. To avoid constpation.

I have a autoimmune inflammatory disorder. Kratom and other herbs help so much.

carrot juice would be great. for wash n tossing.

mixing up like that is just awful, why mix it and drink it when you can not taste the kratom whatsoever, once you're good at the toss n wash.

dairy kinda weakens it.

i tried making tea with kratom in the coffee pot, with filter, and i don't think it does anything, it just extracts the disgusting flavor alone.

Op just a question. I think I found a capsule of this the other day on the ground. the capsule was unmarked and when I opened it the powder smelled sorta like hay or like a vitamin.

I still have the powder, is it Kratom?

I won't lie, I hate V8 juice. The orange juice though, I can get into that, plus I like pulpy. But are you saying to do the same thing with the mouth lake? Or do you mean mixing it?

Also I binged Everclear really hard last year and had some bad times and lost some friends, so I don't drink that any more. I'm not really supposed to drink any alcohol with MS.

>mixing up like that is just awful

I've been drinking kratom for 10 some odd years now and I'm use to the taste. Plus this way I can keep it next to me while I'm at work.

I don't know, ask a scientist. I think it smells like Lipton tea.

So you're saying it doesn't taste bad with coffee? Do you mix directly into already made coffee? or do you add it to coffee grounds?

It might be but it could also be some sort of supplement. Throw it away bro. 1 capsule isn't enough to feel anything anyway. If you're curious about trying kratom just buy some.

Also, I just wanted to ask where you all get Kratom, especially online. Thirty grams cost $30 at a local head shop. I got the Maeng Da, but I'd like to try Bali or something else pain relieving.

i would never mix. i hate it.

unless you can be this guy i guess. i don't have what it takes. i just got a kilo from a friend who runs a webstore for the stuff for basically nothing, so i've been eating some now and then, but i'm not enamored enough of it to get more.

i actually mixed it with coffee grounds as well as just put it into the filter by itself. the coffee is bearable if it's hot and sweet, but i don't think it has much effect. maybe your results will vary, might as well give it a shot.

mmmspeciosa.com/kratom.html

i know the guy who operates this and i can vouch for him being straight up and his product being high quality. if you pay attention once in a while he sells kilos for 99 dollars. which is outrageous and rare but sometimes he just has so much he has to keep hundreds of kilos in his house and he basically fire sales it.

Is there anything you can compare kratom to?

Is it like having having a few drinks?

it's like a really shitty hydrocodone, that depending on the strain might be more energizing.

A low dose can give you energy like a few cups of coffee without feeling too jittery. It'll increase your focus and productivity. A high dose can really relax you and help you sleep.

It all varies on what strain, the dose, and the individual. I think it really can help a lot of people with a multitude of problems.

Buy extract and gelcaps you dumb fuck.

Or else make a tincture in alcohol.

Why are you posting this here? This isn't fucking google.

You sound upset.

You may not have this problem but I sometimes have "brain fog" that makes thinking difficult. I forget words or I slur my speaking and just have a hard time in general with thoughts in my head. That's one of the things that has helped me. Depending on the strain you can get more energy, at least for me.

I haven't tried anything other than Maeng Da, so I will have to experiment to try the strains that help with pain. Maybe I can try them together for a combination of treating my symptoms.

This stuff gave me nausea worse than I'd ever had in my life and it made my stomach and liver hurt like hell. I felt like I was dying.

Sorry to hear you had that experience. That has not happened to me yet. I've heard that can happen if you take too big of a dose, do you remember how much you tried?

Too much Kratom will make you feel really nauseous. Was it a big dose?

Same here, on a 2.5g dose. It's nice but the horrible nausea completely ruins it for me. Do you guys just not get nauseous after ingesting?

no.

but kratom is a shitty fucking drug anyways.

get phenibut. its like 15 bucks for a huge bottle. now THAT shit will knock you on your ass and make you comfy while it does it.

What strain were you taking? There are many different ones.

Alright so I got a big bag of the stuff, and I've been trying to make tea out of it.

For some reason I hardly if ever feel the effects. It's so slight as to it almost not being there. Is there a better way to ingest it? Should I just take it dry and wash it with OJ like some are suggesting? I'm a little annoyed.

Put it in your ass

Boil it and mix it with iced tea.

I've read about it and heard that it has helped people who struggle with alcoholism. What are the effects? Would you recommend it to someone trying to get clean?

It will help you get in the "zone", but not clean.

Mr. Sims?

does anyone have any experience with kava tea?

Throw the powder in before the drink or it'll stick to the roof of your mouth and all you will taste is bitterness. I would suggest using chocolate milk or any other thicc beverage.

Yeah, I do.

>just buy some

Where?

Does anyone know of legit places to order online? I don't like going to head shops.

Just do Opium u fuckin pussies

peanut butter or nutella

or are you allergic?

Best way I've found is to put it in a teacup, pour in just enough tap water to cover it, drink it, and rinse the remainder a couple times, until it's empty. I don't like the toss and wash method because I have bad lungs and chancing inhaling it seems like a bad idea.

SO YOU'RE RETARDED IN OTHER WORDS.