Post pleb authors who you actually like

Post pleb authors who you actually like.

Lemony snicket who I dont think is pleb but most of his fans probably are.

Albert Camus

He's okay at best. I like his prose sometimes but only when I want a trash novel

With Chuck and pic related i know everything is super edgy and adolescent but they're still some of my favorite authors to just read casually and enjoy.

In both cases the mainstream movie adaptions cultivating such reddit-tier fanbases also played a huge role in ruining their credibility the serious literary community

I liked the series of unfortunate events books a lot in grade school, didn't realize he wrote anything but kids stuff. Any recommendations?

me

Yoshimoto. Sometimes I dig the non-aggressive and comfy style. Those damn japanese.

Brandon Sanderson

This. Also Murakami.

Loretta Chase.

I haven't read much Romance novels. But I've read Lord of Scoundrels recently and I've enjoyed it. I like her prose and her male leads.

She does look like she's running for office somewhere. I think it's the power hair.

I will say though, this is the first time I've actually seen a picture of the guy and he looks exactly like I expected.

So much rape.

based Rick Riordan

Pynchon.

Better than Pynchon.

Percy Jackson?

My mum's super into those, but for some reason we have a hard time finding them in English. She has a huge following in Italy (or rather, publishing industry backing in that she's always in front shelves at chain bookshops), but in the UK nobody's heard of her?

I tried to find out why, and couldn't. Don't suppose any of you happen to know?

I'm not sure if he's exactly pleb as I think he writes extremely well, but I love Elmore Leonard so much when I just want to read something purely enjoyable and gripping.

I enjoy ASOIAF like I enjoyed Harry Potter when I was younger. Well, not quite; no self insert fantasies here, but otherwise kind of.