What if there is a gene for "curiosity" and Africans somehow lack it...

What if there is a gene for "curiosity" and Africans somehow lack it, causing them to be content with sitting in mudhuts for millenia instead of exploring and discovering?

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/science/11261872/James-Watson-selling-Nobel-prize-because-no-one-wants-to-admit-I-exist.html
indianexpress.com/article/world/james-watson-sold-his-nobel-medal-for-science-but-charity-cant-retrieve-his-scientific-reputation/
theregister.co.uk/2014/12/11/dna_james_watson/
youtube.com/watch?v=YaUlqXRPMmY
nature.com/ng/journal/v36/n11s/full/ng1435.html
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0960982205002095
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1369848613000460
science.sciencemag.org/content/298/5602/2381.full
nature.com/index.html?file=/ng/journal/v36/n11s/full/ng1455.html
pnas.org/content/94/9/4516.full
genome.cshlp.org/content/14/9/1679.full
nature.com/nature/journal/v526/n7571/full/nature15393.html
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/tan.12165/abstract
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2271140/
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0002929707610015
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

considering they reproduce more they probably want their species to develop. They will probably be more curious when on our level.

Africa is, in parts, an incredibly rich continent. Even if you start farming (in some areas, why bother when there's an inexhaustible supply of animals to kill?) the central regions don't have a harsh winter which would force you to store produce.

Once you have to contend with 6-3 months of the year when you can't grow shit then developing a civilisation becomes a necessity.

There is evidence to suggest that subsaharan africans are genetically predisposed to having lower IQ due to much less frequently possessing several alleles.

In addition I believe in the future I think it will also be discovered, unless political forces shut down research into the matter that they much less frequently possess genes related to being able to delay gratification.

Delaying gratification is crucial to developing good study and work habits and is probably one of the most important things needed for a country to develop.

Furthermore I believe there's also some evidence suggesting that black people are genetically more likely to be highly aggressive and violent for example due to more frequently possessing a particular allele of the mao-a gene, but I'm less familiar with this research.

What if they're smarter and realize life is shit and meaningless so they just fuck all the time and hang out.

Newton died a Virginia

Even Feynman was a bit of a douche nerd if your honest

what if niggers are just dumb af

Its a moot point. James Watson was one of the discoverers of the structure of DNA, won a Nobel prize for it, and despite all this, he ended up selling his Medal because of his politically incorrect beliefs.

whitey still can't find the BBC gene.

Ooga booga

but black people have small dicks :c

They are still researching about those matters. Brain research will soon give them more information about it.

But knowing that there are retards and kids that will use this information to discriminate and make some people's lives not-comfortable, will possibly make the government to restrict those actions and make new social laws.

Muh freedom is truly a double edge system.

>Africans were sitting in mudhuts throughout history

I understand that other country's history isn't in standard circiculum but how about just fucking googling it?

>if I don't know about it it doesn't exist

He sold his medal because he wanted an expensive painting for his fireplace. I'm not joking, look it up.

telegraph.co.uk/news/science/11261872/James-Watson-selling-Nobel-prize-because-no-one-wants-to-admit-I-exist.html
indianexpress.com/article/world/james-watson-sold-his-nobel-medal-for-science-but-charity-cant-retrieve-his-scientific-reputation/
theregister.co.uk/2014/12/11/dna_james_watson/
I can't find a single source backing that claim. I can find half a dozen where he says its because nobody wants to admit he exists.

Nevermind, I found it.

He did want a painting for his fire place, you're right about that. It doesn't, however, change the fact that he became unhireable after expressing scientifically founded opinions.

please get help

>expressing scientifically founded opinions

(You)

what the fuck am I reading

they dont know winter, its that easy.

no need to save food for half a year
no need to isolate huts
no need to domesticate animals
no need to stay stationary

>in addition I believe
>furthermore I believe
No thanks /pol/

>mad blackuck
im right lololol

You do have different alleles you BLM rapist. I don't know if you even know what alleles are but you can't bargain genetics with feelings.

Absolute shit tier responses

Sorry, Veeky Forums doesn't speak ebonics.

No, you're an ass hat

ooga booga

NO, YOU'RE THE ASS HAT HERE

>>>/8gag/ is that way trumplet

ooga ooga booga aboga abongo abongo. Go learn your native language first

I regret to inform you that these are all racist posts, and hence against Global Rule 3. Unfortunately, all these must be reported.

Thank you for your time.

I regret to inform you that you don't get to decide what is racist and what is not.

Please remain in jail

This explains things like not having cities and shit, not why they never bothered doing science or even invented writing. These negros are far too primitive to be dismissed by "lol no winter".

It's not a gene, it's a lack of environmental pressure.

Trying to invent things is risky. If you spend more time trying to develop farming techniques, you're spending less time hunting, gathering, and fucking. There probably were Africans that were "curious," but they simply got beat out by the guys who realized that there was enough food within a mile radius to feed themselves for the year. Intelligent individuals will always adapt. That means that when there was no need to innovate, they didn't. If there comes a time when they do need to, they are just as capable as anyone else.
How the fuck can you pretend that those are unrelated?

>whether or not it gets cold for half a year determines whether or not you should look at the stars, draw circles in the sand or count to 4 (negros can't)
yeah, nah

Also if, like you said, there's no environmental pressure and food is so abundant, they can safely laze around for a bit, and you know, maybe invent something

>This explains things like not having cities and shit, not why they never bothered doing science
You literally need cities to do science, lad.

>spear
>bow
Literally what else do you need

>Trying to invent things is risky. If you spend more time trying to develop farming techniques, you're spending less time hunting, gathering, and fucking. There probably were Africans that were "curious," but they simply got beat out by the guys who realized that there was enough food within a mile radius to feed themselves for the year. Intelligent individuals will always adapt. That means that when there was no need to innovate, they didn't. If there comes a time when they do need to, they are just as capable as anyone else.
>
>How the fuck can you pretend that those are unrelated?
no they are not

name one black man in history that had the intellect that Isaac Newton, Leibniz had

i love the "they didn't need to adapt" excuse to justify black inferiority

There has been geometers in a bunch of ancient civilizations, lad, we just got almost nothing from them.

The moment we went from ancient history to history isn't about intellectual curiosity, it's about when we started to accumulate knowledge, and not lose it in the next civilizational upheaval.

>>what else do you need
yeah, this is exactly their brainlet mindset, thanks for making my point clear

here we're sitting behind computers, while people in Geneva are probing the tiniest length and timescales
but I'm sure we're pressured to do all this by the environment :^)

exactly even the Mayans had mathematics....they just weren't useful unlike the Greek/Arab/European tradition

same as Africa, they just fucking sucked

Speaking of old maths
youtube.com/watch?v=YaUlqXRPMmY

Was Feynman right about Babylonians or was he caricaturing?
Anyway his explanation really changed the way I thought about physics. Really helpful.

yes while the Babylonians and Egyptians had mathematical concepts before the Greeks

it was the Greeks that really launched the formal study of mathematics with the creation of the "proof"

That's not Feynman's point.
What he said is that Babylonians had proofs. What they didn't have is the concept of basing everything on a small set of axioms, see the vid.

The soil quality is also incredibly shit.
>Pic related

then why did Greek mathematics become dominant if the Babylonians already had the proof?

we wuz mathematicians and shyt

What sort of question is this?

answer it...why were Greek Mathematics more advanced if Babylonia had the proof?

Yep, rapid long distance communication is definitely not more beneficial in certaim environments

>The part with the highest soil quality has all the white people
What did whitey mean by this?

Can you read? I told you that Greek maths had the concept of axiomatic.

Because proofs are autistic

oh sorry forgot that

Yep, most do.
This ooga booga = BBC meme is bull.

It fucking racis, I fukin kill u m8

No, the white tribe studied hard till he got a computer.
KEK

It's been said several times in the thread already, but there was no environmental pressure to do so. Why bother settling down and toiling at agriculture when you can just wander around and literally trip over enough game animals to live on? Farming is hard work and is actually a less nutritious diet than hunting and gathering, at least until you gain a lot of insight into how the nutritional content of food actually works. It does, however, give you access to far more calories than hunting and gathering which farmer humans, in the time-honoured tradition of all lifeforms ever, used to make way more of themselves and displace most hunter-gatherer societies.

>What did whitey mean by this?

It means that they grabbed the best parts first.

>Implying humans haven't been getting dumber since the agricultural revolution.

nature.com/ng/journal/v36/n11s/full/ng1435.html

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0960982205002095

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1369848613000460

science.sciencemag.org/content/298/5602/2381.full

nature.com/index.html?file=/ng/journal/v36/n11s/full/ng1455.html

pnas.org/content/94/9/4516.full

genome.cshlp.org/content/14/9/1679.full

nature.com/nature/journal/v526/n7571/full/nature15393.html

onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/tan.12165/abstract

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2271140/

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0002929707610015

How many times do i have to post these links?

What do they say?

Provide summaries of what you think each of them say

Until they learn to stop baseing their claims on blog posts and anecdotal evidence. So I'm afraid you're here forever.

Fucking thank you, I'll be saving these

Literally all of those conclude that population groups have more closely matching DNA, which is common fucking sense.