To be blunt...

To be blunt, you have all been brainwashed and indoctrinated by a concentrated veggie-globalist effort into hating well-done steak. Did you just roll your eyes or curl your lip in disgust? That's the propoganda at work. This pervasive cultural "meme" in the most literal sense is subversive vegan disinfo that has gripped the world for decades, made to make you stray from and scoff at the tastiest form of steak. Instead, you eat barely-cooked slabs of meat like a fucking animal just to feel like you "fit in," while the vegan elites laugh and get more ammo for their advertising campaigns.

Open your eyes.
Break the conditioning.
Wake up.

Rare steak is genuinely good, though.

People definitely meme about cooking cuts rare that shouldn't be rare, filet minon for example should be cooked well done low and slow like pork ribs but people will pretend they like the tough chewy blue rare gel form.

You're misinformed

why dont our vegan overlords not just brainwash us to hate meat entirely, seems more suited to their ideals.
atheist btfo

>Vegan elites are pushing propaganda that makes steaks taste better
Okay?

I eat what I like and I haven't had a well done steak that I liked.

I've done the gauntlet and I've found that medium rare is my favorite because of the texture and taste.

To be blunt you're romantic about a past you never knew. Just because your grandpa was a meat and potatoes guy who never ate vegetables in his life, smoked, drank and died of a heart attack two years after he retired from his factory job you assume the prime of his life was lived in a kind of golden age. And any changes away from that over the last four decades are the result of some conspiracy.

Sorry you can't just go get a factory job. Sorry people laugh at you for wanting your steak well done. Sorry you don't like vegetables. But the days when such things were considered normal are gone, and they're not coming back.

Is it bad that I like all of them?

Why is this on /pol/ also

You guys know chefs love it when people order a well-done steak, right? It allows them to use the undesirable cuts of meat that no sane person would consume. But since they've being asked to overcook it oblivion, the customer probably wouldn't notice the taste.

WHAT ANIMAL IS THIS

steak sucks its chewy and bland

thats my legit opinion

maybe theres 200$ steaks that are butter texture

but thats not the majority at ALL

a steak is a boring meal to me

beef is good for ground beef or hamburger and stuff like that but not in a steak form which makes no sense to me

>a steak is a boring meal to me
Unless you're talking a dry aged rib eye I'm in agreement with you.

>
>> dry aged rib eye

Bestest steak evar.

looks like some sort of dinosaur desu senpai

Dry aged wagyu ribeye. Get on my level.

Fuck Wagyu. Get a ticket to Osaka and get some real Kobe.

This fucking thread.

I know it's all memes etc, but a steak you cook properly at home will always beat anything you can get in any steakhouse, simply because they don't have the time to do everything the optimal way.

The 2nd one is the best.

u stupid fag