Why throughout history has there never been a black scientist, philosopher, or math genius...

why throughout history has there never been a black scientist, philosopher, or math genius, that has had groundbreaking findings?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muhammad_ibn_Musa_al-Khwarizmi)
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why does it matter?

George Washington Carver did some pretty cool things.

Because they were WE

Because they never built a proper civilization that lasted long enough. Most African cultures in the 14th century didn't even have words for geometric shapes...

>inb4 Egyptian space aliens

SlaverY doesn't leave much free time to think about the space-time tissue curvatures
LOL

cause niggers are dumb

nigurs r dumb yo

>open google images
>look up American inventors
>it's mostly black people
Th-thanks google

da man be bringin us down mayne

yea its clear google is pushing the lib agenda, google "american families" lol

Google must be purged!
Politics are no-relevant to feelings!

I hate feelings around niggers never relax!

It seems clear. It isn't clear, however. Programming political bias into algorithms isn't something you do easy. I'm assuming the "American families" thing shows a lot of mixed race families, because that's what most commercials and shit use.

Googled german families ... Pic related

because blacks are inferior. no one wants to say it, but deep down everyone knows.

Probably from people looking them up in debates

Tbf, they make up a significant portion of the American population

>who is Euclid

he wasnt black buddy, sorry that the BLM tweets have deceived you, lemme guess, you think blacks were "KANGZ AND SHEET MAYNE DEM DA WHITEY TOOK US DOWN"

>it's another episode of skinhead has a spergout
I cringed

David Blackwell.

On the other hand, why throughout history has there never been an OP scientist, philosopher, or math genius who has had groundbreaking findings?

They were too busy picking cotton.

I want /pol/ and people ironically pretending to be /pol/ to leave

>spam posting

>implying this thread isn't /pol/ spam
In b4 you get extremely butthurt and start whining about "SJWtards"

i want antipol to leave

i want antiantipol to leave

i want antiantiantipol to leave

>t. whining about poltards guy

where? i want to see

Do you need a Kleenex, OP? Adolf's cum is dripping out of the left corner of your mouth...

not really. black cops have killed a few blacks, and they still protested it

I think they're protesting having police enforce the law for black persons

uhuh sure thing. blm are known to be honest rational people. lmao. pic related, a blm leader who took down her tweet after being exposed.

>Anything implying something negative about black people is racism
You're not gonna like this world very much darkie ;) Try not to rape anyone while you're on your way to your ghetto

there are so many of these. i can post all day but this is sci and doesn't belong.

fucking disgusting animals

Blacks only exist in America, I forgot how silly of me

Kill yourself you disgusting obnoxious animal

Face it user, you're just another trailer trash skinhead (or if you're still living with mommy, that's where you're headed)

Go spam a different board like or something

@8363819
what a waste

Lol, so we're going to do the whole "I'm so butthurt that I'm not going to reply" thing again? These threads are always comedy gold

spoken like a true /pol/tard

@8363825
the other guy isn't me. i'm not dumb enough to give a shitposter (You)s

Lol, okay kiddo

Yeah sorry I don't love rape and murder like you do. Get back to your jail cell when your buttmad shitposting is done.

@8363830
if that's what you want to believe, go ahead.
i'll be collecting (You)s as long as you're too dumb to analyze our posting styles.

what the hell is @ ?

Al-Khwarizmi was black here is some of what he contributed. "Al-Khwārizmī's contributions to mathematics, geography, astronomy, and cartography established the basis for innovation in algebra and trigonometry."
(en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muhammad_ibn_Musa_al-Khwarizmi)

It's an acute form of autism where he thinks he's somehow hurting me by not replying directly. Pretty funny to watch tbhfamalam

@ means "at"

it's a shitposty way to direct comments at someone without giving them the satisfaciton of seeing a red exclamation point in their tab, or seeing (You) on a comment.

whats wrong with a little (you) ?

back to your zoo or I won't feed you bananas today

>Al-Khwarizmi
Persians are Caucasians, not black.

>2016
>unironically being a white supremacist
How's working at Walmart?

Whoa howd you know i worked at wal mart

take your own advice

here's the cage door:

Okay fine fuck you Veeky Forumsfaggots anyway /pol/ is the place people discuss real science.

Go away low IQ monkey. You're not entertaining me

David Blackwell did have some pretty groundbreaking contributions to mathematical approaches to mathematics, coding theory, and statistics. He's basically as black as they come.

Based on the fact that you're a retarded skinhead, mostly

There's several of us. And I'm published, so I don't think we're the low IQ side of this """"""""""debate""""""""""

mathematical approaches to economics*

whatever helps you sleep at night, friend

>post in thread
>come back later
>got a (You)
Cheers, user.

I'm black and published (as of today!). I solved a minor open problem in networking using cryptography.

I sure hope I eventually do well enough to be a counter-example to threads like these! :^)

>skinhead
I've never seen one in my life. Unlike the tryhard gangsta wannabe dumb nigs I see in every ghetto.
Monkeys don't think they're dumb either. Also IQ is racist because black people suck at it ;)

>>>/cesspol/

Sorry I'm not a rapist primitive BLM monkey, you're the diseased monkey who doesn't belong to a science board.

How old are you user?

Peoples age has no effect on your low monkey IQ. Sorry nothing can help you here.

No, really, are you old enough to post on this board?

now in addition to descriptions you're gonna start posting pictures of yourself?

Is there a correlation you spotted between disliking crime fascinated rapist monkeys and being young ? I'd like to see your study please.

Stop trying to evade the question. Are you 18?

Thats not my pic sorry, I'm not black. I'm sure you felt a connection with that pic for some reason though.

Solving an open problem in any field is an accomplishment, but a thinly veiled anti-black thread on Veeky Forums is probably not the place to be celebrating it.

honey, stop posting

go get ready for your school

Do you really think you've convinced me to bother with your worthless monkey existence as if anyone here has an obligation to answer your retarded questions? Seriously they should stop giving computers to zoo animals, they shit on everywhere just like they shit on everything in life.

>mirrored-self misidentification

time for pills, user

ssshhh...I need to lock up now. Try sleeping a little

this board claims to be pro science, but the second they are shown facts that blacks commit more crime, rape, and dont produce any notable mathematicians, scientists, writers, etc they get mad.
>its a fact, blacks are far below whites and asians, and its their own doing.

hmmm

really makes you think

As a black graduate student in theoretical computer science, this post is accurate. Sometimes I'm writing up a proof for a problem in computational complexity in Latex, feeling good, making progress, and then, suddenly, poop all over the keyboard.

I do my best, though.

>tips fedora
underageb&

aww, she developed capture bonding already

here ya go

SJWtards infesting this board are claiming that facts should be eliminated if those facts show blacks in any bad light no matter how truthful. Rest of Veeky Forums is making fun of these SJWtards.

Feel free to post any fact you like disregard what SJWtards try to mislabel them as. They are the laughing stock of the society.

>psychology is vague, non-rigorous pseudoscience!
>unless its about IQ and proving how dumb niggers are, then its totally legit!

lol, get the fuck outta here.

>theoretical computer science
just stop...

Other anons in this thread pointed out David Blackwell. He's certainly notable. He headed the biggest institution of statistics in the country.

There's another fledgling black researcher in this thread.

Both have done more for mathematics and science than you have.

ive never seen it this bad, Reddit i can see them ignoring the facts being they love anything anti-white, didnt expect it here. Blacks are just a shitty race, flat out

It's what I study.

Are you interested in theoretical computer science? We can talk about it if you'd like. I'm currently working in computational complexity and formal verification; my research area is cryptography (both applied and theoretical).

Too obvious/ 10

you managed to cherry pick one, thats great. but the original question dealt with blacks contributing ground breaking things, like einstein, Newton, etc etc. (the answer is none exist cause blacks are far inferior to whites and asians)

You can just slap SJWtards in the face with fact and watch them desperately try not to drown in their autism using some hilarious justifications. They are doomed to be the losers of society by nature.

Reminder that you're posting in a bait thread infested with trolls

Reminder to sage

yea i cant wait till it all blows up in their face, blacks have been getting worse socially, academically, monetarily etc despite being given a leg up on everything.

Hang them all

now this is shitposting. [+]

why i come to this site, not to discuss shit like an autist. i leave that outside my house doors thanks.

inb4 but muh copenhagen inderpretation, godel's incompetence theorem, nyquist, etc.

someones jealous their family isnt as boss as that pic, the germans produced some of the greatest minds on earth. Stay man Jamal

You said 'there has never been one' and that 'none exists.' There has been one. Blackwell did contribute groundbreaking things; there are things named after him because of those works in various fields, including information theory, statistics, electrical engineering, and economics. Because there has been one, one exists.

As for the other guys, most black people during that period were either slaves or being chased by animals in the Sahara. We're going to see more black people in science popping up in the next few decades because of the greater availability of resources to them.

The real answer is this: you're delusional. You make a statement, your statement is refuted by a counterexample based in fact, and then you claim that the 'answer' is whatever your opinion was in the first place.

Ah shit the internet charts are out. Good job, champ it's a really pretty drawing. I'll put it on the fridge. Who wants a slurpee?