There are flyovers on this board who have never had fajitas

>there are flyovers on this board who have never had fajitas

Fajitas aren't that great. They're just tacos for people who are afraid of masa, spice, cilantro and raw onion. Think of them as gringo training wheels tacos.

>it doesn't count if they don't have every single wetback spice and sauce poured into it in a styrofoam container!

When all a good taco needs is a squeeze of lime.

>insufferable racist argues over what makes mexican food mexican.

FAJITAS AND TACOS ARE BOTH ENJOYABLE IN THEIR OWN WAY. THE FLAVOR PROFILE OF EACH IS DECIDEDLY DIFFERENT.

>eating raw onions
You people sicken my taste buds.

Did I hurt your feelings Pablo? Reminder that in a few months you'll be going back.

>he tried to shame someone by calling them racist
>on Veeky Forums
>doing this non-ironically on virtually any site other than tumblr or Facebook

My sides.

Old people from flyover states can't into mexican food. I've had this conversation more than once.
>"What are fu-jie-tas?"
>"Fajitas"
>"Fah-jie-tas".:
>"Fah-HEE-tas"
>"Fuh-jay-tas, what are they?"
Sorry for my blog but I find it hilarious when clueless old people encounter new foods.

it's pronounced fa-HI-tas retard

veg-itas
fa-gi-na

>there are flyovers on this board for whom eating fajitas is an exotic experience

i say fudge-itis just to be a tit

is this something that happens in the uneducated south?

this is retarded. you're denying the reality that they are two different foods for some completely unknown and illogical reason.

>spaghetti and lasagna are the same

No need to qualify the "US South" with "uneducated." It's already implied by definition.

>t. Art Major

Fuck off and die

There are shitposters on this board who have never had venison.

>accepts racism this blatant anywhere
You have to be 18 to post here.
Veeky Forums is not your stormfront echo chamber.

What? You can order fajitas at fucking chili's dude

Everyone on Veeky Forums that says racist shit here isn't a stormcuck, nigger lover.

You have to go back

>implying flavorless grey "fuh-jhee-tuhs" served on a cast iron skillet aren't the 'impressive meal' of choice in every flyover state

You're literally just proving my point.
>frog poster
>cuck
Alt right is as insufferable as far left and just as predictable.

I bet you still think he's actually going to build that wall, don't you? When he doesn't, you're going to defend him, sayin >THE SENTIMENT WAS THERE
You're just this elections version of those who praised Obama in 2008. But I'm assuming you're too young to remember that, too.

Please don't respond to these troglodytes. It simply encourages them.

the whole point of mexican food is dichotomy:

hot meat with cold salsa

spicy sauce/peppers with cool-down tortilla and sour cream

crunchy pico/lettuce/onions with soft meat and tortilla

fajitas have no dichotomy, only FUCKING BELL PEPPERS
god i hate bell peppers

Sour cream in Mexican food is very american. Same with lettuce.

How new are you?

yeah, i like the gringo tacos (flour tortillas even)

I ate shitty gringo tacos for a good portion of my life. Now that I have access to real tacos, I can't go back. The worst are the people who put black olives on their ground beef tacos. Just fuck off.

not full ameritacos, I still have good quality beef and pico and salsa, but i like the lighter supplemental ingredients

>gringo used as an insult

You don't think anybody wants to be Mexican under any circumstance do you? If I woke up tomorrow and I was Mexican I would be totally devastated and might kill myself.

How to make fajitas? Fried chicken and peppers in a torilla? That it?

Lime juice

lime juice is the GOAT seasoning

You're a little too sensitive m80

i really dont think you should rule out killing yourself right now

Fajita mix served in a hot cast iron on a wood board might be one of the most flyover things in existence.

That's the shit Applebee's and Chili's pulls out of their ass to convince dumb, dull Americans that they've got an authentic fine dining experience, just look how fresh the food is!!

Fajitas

Let me tell you about fajitas

You don't know fajitas until you spend six hours whittling down the remnants of dry aged ribeyes to get a four inch wide sheet of flesh, then spend more time chopping peppers and onions and other shit, and mixing it

Tell me if you still love your fucking fajitas after the chili sauce has coated your gloves so thick you can't even see rubber anymore

Because I know I sure do!

>he thinks his three ingredient Americanized Mexican food is exclusive to the coasts or makes him cultured

>there are flyovers on this board who have never had fajitas
Shocking fact: Mexicans live in the Midwest, because outside of the Southwest and California, farms and meat packing plants are also popular places that bring in Latino workers. Guess what? Someone opens a Mexican restaurant. Guess what they serve? Fajitas. Even Chili's serves fajitas, that's was like... their "thing" in the 90's. Conclusion: white people have eaten fajitas.

Isn't it past your bedtime?

kek

Fuck off faggot

>flyovers
Well memed

>he thinks there's only three ingredients in fajitas

Big difference between applebees fajitas and actual texmex, flyover-kun.

It's easy. Just find some cartel members and have them do it for you. It's pretty simple.
t. Left that shit hole a few years back (legally) never going back

>oh noooo they want to add wetback spices to wetback food
are you dicking around or are you actually a fucking retard?

Next time you decide to post a worthless off topic distraction, sage your post so you don't waste a thread bump that a relevant post could have.

That being said, if you're gonna try to convert Veeky Forums to whatever cancer community you want it to be at least remember basic board culture etiquette.

>inb4 "i didn't start it the racist did"
The post you replied to was low quality but absolutely on topic. You are derailing the thread; fuck you.

Just started some deer steak marinating
Did i fuck up?
>Chilli powder
>dash of garlic
>tabasco
>salt
>lime juice (from a lime)
>orange juice (from an orange, not nasty store shit)
>Red pepper flakes

Wrong thread friendo

shits not even sizzling

Im planning on making something relativly similar to fajitas
The deer look kinda tough so i figured id marinate them before frying them up

Then stop right now.

Salt, Pepper, and lots of lime juice is all you fucking need.

>Angry, shit coloured, ugly, squat little peasants

Thanks God I'm not one of you. It must be really shitty knowing that both you and your entire culture are utter trash.

Did a minority rape your mom or something?