What are some Veeky Forums-approved universities? (besides Oxford) pic-related

What are some Veeky Forums-approved universities? (besides Oxford) pic-related

lmfao

Notre Dame? Veeky Forums approved?

>Oxford

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Fuck off Cambridge.

Probably HYP, Stanford, Berkeley, Columbia, and Iowa.

One of these things is not like the other

Also the three LACs, Williams, Amherst, and Wesleyan. Probably Swarthmore and Pomona too.

Iowa has had the best writing MFA program for forever now.

Still a useless degree at a shit tier state school in the middle of bumfuck nowhere.

College isnt lit anymore. Thinking for yourself and teaching yourself is the lit thing. The streets, amazon, and barne and nobles are the only lit approved schools

If you're interested in being a writer, an Iowa MFA is a great credential, and the program attracts by far the best talent.

Graduate school prestige =|= undergraduate prestige

This desu

Harvard Yale Stanford Princeton Duke Dartmouth Columbia

+ all the weird elite liberal arts schools that I don't know about because I'm a basic bitch

if you're a stemfag like me, then MIT obviously

Waiting on the one guy on this board that shills for Birmingham to enter this thread

University of Vienna, everyone is Veeky Forums here.

This. [Speech about library late fees that unironically carries more validity now than it did when it was delivered on account of colleges raising their tails to take 12 throbbing inches of bullish profit motive.]

>Probably Swarthmore
>not mentioning the rest of the Quaker Consortium
>one is Penn

I had a thing with one of your phil postgrads (who was like one of your top phil students), and she had decent knowledge. Just tended to do the whole judging the person not the work thing.

Swarthmore is distinctly better than the other two.

I'll take a mental note of that.

Queen's University, Belfast