So my boss is taking me to Texas Roadhouse tomorrow. What get?

So my boss is taking me to Texas Roadhouse tomorrow. What get?

A roadhouse from Texas

Breaded chicken sandwich hold everything except lettuce and mayo

the steaks aren't that great, they have decent chicken fried steak, decent pork chops, and pretty good burgers/snadwiches. Prime rib is so so. Nothing is really that great, but i haven't had anything that was terrible.

Source: i stayed in a hotel 4 days a week for 2+ months and i have had everything on the menu

That would be extremely fattening.

Cowboy Cut medium rare, house salad with caesar dressing, and a baked potato

Steak is hit and miss but when it's miss it isn't even bad. Last time I went I had the sirloin cooked medium rare and it was perfect. Like they somehow made the best steak I've ever had. It isn't always that good but I give them credit for cranking out a perfectly cooked and seasoned steak that night.

Salty steak and small portions of underwhelming sides, all for more than double what it's all worth.

Get a burger or something.

whatever appetizer and dessert you want.
ribeye and ribs and 2 sides of fries.
Drink a bunch of boston lagers.
have fun; it's a free meal.

A new job.

a mouth of cum and a raise

Hypertension

went with my boss the other month

got a cheap steak and skrimp, cesar salad, and some tasty bread

wasn't half bad but not on my own dime

What kind of boss takes an employee to Texas Roadhouse?

Are you a good looking girl that works at a brookstones in a mall across the street?

You're gonna wanna try to avoid having your manager's baby.

THIS.

Texas Roadhouse in which town, user?

I laughed, because the Texas Roadhouse where I live is indeed in the parking lot of a mall.

Holy fuck, why are you people so damn autistic? Look at the damn menu when you get there, then make your decision. You're like one of those toddlers that had to have every minute of every day planned out.

>Waitress comes up: "Welcome to Texas Roadhouse, I'm Katie and I'll be taking care of you tonight. Can I get you started with some dr-"
>OP: "COUNTRY FRIED STEAK"

AIDS with a side of colon cancer

Theres literally nothing wrong with asking people who have been to a place what the best menu item is. Some chains just specialize in certain things, and you don't always know by the menu.

For me it's the bloomin' onion, Straya's national dish.

Is ordering a steak at a restaurant ever a good idea? To get a decent sized steak it's like 20-30 bucks. You can get enough steak to feed a family with that money and if you have an outdoor grill at home it would take you like 20 minutes to cook. I've never been satisfied with restaurant meat compared to the meat that my dad feeds me.

Sneak some Mcchickens in with you. Eat them in the bathroom so your boss doesn't judge you.

As long as you love your dads meat everything is okay

>meat my dad feeds me

16oz prime rib medium rare

if you're a pussyfaggot, a chicken fried steak.

if you get a burger you should just kill yourself

It's a cheap chain restaurant. Everything there is a known commodity. It's not like he's looking for recommendations at Jean-Georges.

Chicken fried steak
Biscuits and gravy
Any form of potatoes you like

Warning: a single menu item can feed a medium sized ethiopian village

Food poisoning probably. Seriously, the one in my town was always getting fined and shut down by the health dept. Went outta business a few years ago. I don't think it even lasted 5 years. I never tried it.

Kek

Because I'm actually diagnosed with Autism

It's an overrated place. Isn't worth how much it costs

I wish I was a good looking girl.

El Paso, TX

I've never had an onion like that. Might get that for appetizer.

No beer?

get the chicken critters with applesauce.

Rattlesnake bites for your app.

It's acceptable and nothing more. Cattleman's is better, but the real magic is in the little hole in the wall places. Get some ribs and a ribeye, bunch of fucking fries.

Source: born and raised in El Paso

Eat the peanuts they have laying around.
They are delicious.

For you

thank you for posting this