Biz, I am holding 2000 VEN. do you think itd price could x2 by the end of the year? am i gonna make it?

biz, I am holding 2000 VEN. do you think itd price could x2 by the end of the year? am i gonna make it?

Attached: vechain-banner-1024x573.jpg (1024x573, 49K)

bump

Ya from what it's at today 2x for sure. another bullrun it'll hit 10. adoption 20.

nice thanks bro

70k sats EOY
sorry

x2? if they only x2 there will be hell to pay. x2 from right now doesn't even put it at it's ATH

This if you are lucky. So about 20c each with each thor about 0.001 usd.

Definitely 2x. It might take an entire year to hit $10 at the rate things are going though. If you can't get an x node I would not suggest holding it, there are better coins to buy.

nah

though i do think that thor will be cheap as fuck, far cheaper than what everyone is imagining
blockchain is supposed to make things cheaper for the businesses using them

lol them comments

keeping expectations low, good for your user, at least you won´t be disappointed

x2 is reasonable, it will probably bump a little mor

if thor is worth 1 dollar or 100 dollars it shouldnt make a difference to businesses

Minimum 50$ EOY

>if costs are 1M or 100M shouldn't make a difference to businesses

orly.jpg

jesus christ you are fucking retarded kid

Attached: 4txsfc3jxy301.jpg (640x480, 42K)

No you, sweetie

They will either adjust how much Thor is produced or how much you need per transaction. So it is possible to have a high Thor price but still be cheap to use for businesses.

I see, so you think thor will have value that is somehow not derived from the actual industry that will be using the thor. Makes sense, in a perpetuum mobile kind of way. What am I saying, this is crypto. To the moooooon baby.

>noWhitepaper.png

the blood in the streets when this coin fails is going to be epic- the amoutn of reddit fags who hold this is immense.

>but muh private beta with "partners"
There working product is supposedly in DNVL right now, you literally cannot verify its even running on the blockchain- could be a fucking server hosted database verifying the transactions for all we know

>bmw "partnership

these fuckers tried to make it like bmw was making vechain the premier blockchain tech to be integrated with their vehicles, turns out its a sign up page literally any fucker can submit an "idea" to and be consididered a bmw garage partner

>muh working product
that fucking video they posted of the working product, holy shit, it should be labeled comedy.

the amount of people that are fanatically all in on vechain is scary -

vechain will be one of the big storys in a few years, a story about how hype turned smart people into fanatics with blinders on

Attached: pets.comfail.jpg (194x260, 9K)

>the blood in the streets when this coin fails is going to be epic- the amoutn of reddit fags who hold this is immense.

It's the simple things in life that make you happy

Attached: 1482266789870.gif (326x253, 2.63M)

and what do you think happens when you need fractions of thor to use the network?
>the currency is in less demand because you need less
>price is then driven down
suddenly you need more thor
>prices goes back up slightly

then you have a middle of the road price

the dreams of moonshot prices are deluded, the market will make sure it is at a fair price, which could be at or below the current price

Sold out all today. First my 3k stack down to a pitance 30, and today the rest of it. I know this company has a future, but we, the investors aren't the one who'll profit from that.

>the blood in the streets when this coin fails is going to be epic
I see you're also waiting for the LINK apocalypse and the upcoming mass suicide it will bring