ITT: Authors who post on Veeky Forums

ITT: Authors who post on Veeky Forums

Bloom definitely does not post on Veeky Forums.

But I know one who does, he's a good friend of mine..

why was his book so shit

We should make a Veeky Forums image for Bloom's birthday and send it to him to let him know he is loved

maybe do it before his birthday because he's on his last legs

He can't think, and he has no discernible talent.

how the fuck do I make those mice

I think he'd get bored pretty quickly here.

Well he doesn't browse here all day. He has a family and a job. He only comes here to shitpost every once in a while.

what does he post about?

Himself

This memer definitely posts here.

*turgid

**turdgid

>dozens of Veeky Forumsfags show up on his funeral

Tao Lin, if you can call him an author.

AAAAAAAAAAH!!!

Every FUCKING day with these STUPID fucking MEMES! I've had it up to HERE with stupid fucking memes! You guys make me want to KILL MYSELF! Is that what you fucking want? For me to fucking KILL MYSELF and write on my suicide note "Cause of suicide: Couldn't handle all of the stupid fucking memes, killed myself"? Because that's what it might as well fucking say!

You guys are literally, L I T E R A L L Y incapable of having even the SIMPLEST of fucking discussion without "MEME THIS, MEME THAT, PROBABLY TYLO BE CHILLIN, HERE'S A PIC OF HUMBLE CANNONS BY AARON ELLIS, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA EBIN AMIRITE?" Fucking STOP IT you pathetic fucking FAGGOTS, you are such fucking cancer that I cannot even fathom how you fucking scumbags live your dumb gay lives. Don't you have a job to get to, schoolwork to finish or a family to attend to? Do you literally do ANYTHING productive with your lives other than post stupid fucking memes on the music section of a god damn anime imageboard? You fucking people make me sick and you're damn lucky I don't have any of your fucking addresses you fucking pieces of shits. I'd spit in your faces.

Hey could you please not talk about Harold Bloom dying. That's too sad a thought.

I read bloom and I have no idea what is being said, but because of the language I know its bloom

You know his gnostic ass is gonna burn, right?

David Foster W-oh wait

Shitty attempt to make a copypasta
Kys but for real

He calls everyone dear, he's too good for hell.

He's too cold for hell

He's 108 years old. I think he's had the time to process his eventual demise and we should too.

It is pasta already...has been

I know I can't prove it, but I'm pretty sure Bret Easton Ellis posts on /b/.

The artist formerly known as gaskun

Is that you Rushdie?

No, you're right. I've seen his ghost

Because he's no David Lindsay

>tfw you're a literature critic, and after critically and objectively evaluating your first and only novel, you deem it as not only shit, but as an insult to one of your favorite authors, who you were supposed to be paying homage to - and end up disavowing the novel

Pf, if anywhere he's a /b/tard.

What's that hanging on his neck? Something medical, I guess. Like something with an alarm switch that the moribund can press with one of the last barely coordinated twitches of his reptilian-like hands, so that caretakers can rush to do whatever it is they do to keep him a little longer in this muddled limbo of a world? Is that it? Thanks for reminding me he's mortal and sinking inwardly, a shitting, wheezing skeleton inside its pergament case. Leave him be into his non-being. Broadcasting his inner melting wirelessly, are they? Broadcast his soul to a microSD card, why the fuck not? So we can all snatch a copy of him from #bookz and smarten his punctuation. Fuck, this makes me mad, sick and sad.