What obscure treat do you guys take with your tea/coffee that others should try? Lets get international in here

What obscure treat do you guys take with your tea/coffee that others should try? Lets get international in here.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mathri
twitter.com/AnonBabble

any good?

to mainstream?

mate?

taken with tea is heresy?

For me

For me, its the McChicken.

waht?

never an incorrect response

Crab legs

Is that Alan Moore?

>tfw the bun soaks up the coffee

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mathri

It's plain carbs and fat but meh who thinks of nutrition over a tea snack.

100$% dark cacao chocolate.

Something about the shared bitterness just hits it off.

sometimes i dropped a crushed clear mint in there

Minty gum and dark black coffee mmmmmmm mmm

cigarettes

This Polish candy. It's basically a prune covered with chocolate. Fuck me are they good.

Crackers with mango chutney.

Those are fucking amazing, the only thing I've ever cheated on my diet with.

I eat a pickle before my coffee, sometimes. Cleans the taste of stale alcohol and cigarettes from my unwashed mouth and allows me to fully enjoy my morning coffee.

lately it's either my mom's homemade pain-brioche or apples pan fried in a sweet batter

accept no substitute

do not confuse these with american cinnamon rolls, they're quite different.

Peppermint Milano cookies from pepperidge farms

Not obscure, just trashy. I buy a box of these 2 times a week. They go good with dark roast black coffee.

Forgot pic

only respectable choice

up your game homie. these are undoubtedly the best brownies.

these

Sesame halva is amazing with black coffee.

>no stroopwafels
they're god's gift to the world

My man

And let half melt on a spoon, nobody will know this so its kind of hard yogurt, dont know hot to explain it, yeah, not so frozen icecream maybe

Pretty main stream here. It's a classic for a reason.

muh keks

bite off opposite corners until the biscuit inside is exposed
carefully suck up coffee/tea
eat biscuit

Guys seriously stir a drop of toothpaste into your coffee. I am being so serious. It will give it a subtle mint flavor and also help counteract the coffee's major enamel threatening capabilities.

don't do this

it creates ketchup gas

omg i fucking told you already jsut use peppermint essence stop this madness

Speculoos. Its crack.

Pfeffernüsse or Speculaas

BISCOFF
I
S
C
O
F
F

Kinder bueno is better

Fucking fantastic. I remember working for a woman in Boston who paid about $80 for biscotti for me and my workers one morning. Best I've ever had, but desu most store bought does the trick reasonably well.

Mounds bars

Chocolate Alfajor with coffee. tea is for faggots

fernet

brb going to Aldi

Burger here, you'd be surprised at how well these little guys go with a big cup of strong black tea.

- This LOL

>dat texture

Conversation.

A greasy pan fried steak you bought on reduced sale. Eat two of them at once with some kind of baked potato (or two). Feel bloated and lethargic afterwards, but immensely satisfied. Drink a little coffee to even ya out.

>you bought
fuckin nig

Блять

These

a papaya

1.Cold Pizza
2.Fluffernutter
3.Devil Dogs
4.Rhubarb Pie
5.Cheese Danish
6.Raspberry Tarts
7.Eclairs
8.Cannolies
9.Funny Bones
10.Napoleons

>cheese danish
>eclairs
what's so strange about those?

Grammatically correct, I don't see the issue.

The best

Vastly overrated

Madeleine's. When I smell them during tea time I remember my youth.

no better biccie for dunking. Take my coffee black, occasionally with half a teaspoon of cinnamon.

Forgot pic

Nah, gotta be the dark choc ones.

Proust pls go

Oh hey! Are those Poi donuts? I remember mentioning these donuts on here before, and some dood mentioned he lived in Hawaii and said Poi was so common there that he didn't have much taste for it anymore. My curiosity is still peaked by the dish nonetheless.

Here's pic related. I tend to drink my tea along with my breakfast. And breakfast can be anything any day so my suggestion would be a little less international. But I'll eat candy any time of the day, as well as drink tea any time of the day. So here's a Kentucky pick, bourbon balls. I should also mention bourbon pie, but it's something I've never had before.

Basically a rolled up wafer dusted with seaweed. Tastes much better than it sounds.

this so much. i've once made them myself, they were great.

Financiers = GOAT

Just about anything with sugar in it can go well with coffee or tea. My pet peeve as a kid was when adults served us juice with cookies. Sweet on sweet doesn't fly.

More importantly, we need to settle our nomenclature. What Mercans call "cookies" Brits call "biscuits". Y'all must decide which word we're going to use. Only people who have never been colonized by either can vote.

Brown sugar pop tarts to bee honest

Hostess Coffee Cakes.