I've been eating a lot of undercooked meat lately because I'm staying at my grandma's during the holiday season and...

I've been eating a lot of undercooked meat lately because I'm staying at my grandma's during the holiday season and, long story short, I have a tapeworm. How do I get it out Veeky Forums wat do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0uPdkhMVdMQ
youtube.com/watch?v=1nxWMGWCdz4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

how do you know?

whatever you do, don't go to a doctor

Start chugging hard liquor until the alcohol kills it. It'll die before you will.

Are you in Asia?

does this actually work or are you memeing?

The fact that you're considering this to be possibly true worries me user

I'm not a fucking parasite biologist

Go to the doctor. Your country has universal health care right? It shouldn't be expensive at all.

>because I'm staying at my grandma's
what do you mean? do grandma's commonly undercook meat? just tell her

ivermectin is cheap and effective against most (all?) parasites

I live in freedom country and am quite poor and without insurance so I don't think ao

I'm looking for DIY solutions if you have any

Universal health care is for cucked Euro countries whose people cannot support themselves without massive government dependence.

1. Doctor
2. Alternatively, eat shittons of garlic, onions, and hot peppers. All raw or pickled, as they're all mild antielminthics.
3. Better yet, buy ivermectin and acidentally overdose, killing yourself.

Medical fag here. Yeah you're going to need to go to the doctors and get some anti-parasite medicine before those fuckers multiply like crazy and cause your intestines to burst

I'd be able to support myself if dipshits like you didn't let insurance companies fuck everyone including you right up the ass.

lmao what the fuck medbro

Tapeworms don't multiply like crazy, they just grow long and you shit out the segments.

Ivermectin/albendazole would be a good choice desu

Call your closest homeless shelter and ask if there's clinics in your area. Try Google, too.
Unless you're in flyover country there should be some sliding scale clinic somewhere around you.

Veeky Forumsbro here

If you're cutting I'd let it stay in your stomach for a few months before you get treatment

If you're bulking for winter, I'd get to doctor's ASAP

>letting parasites suck your nutrients to lose weight

why not just take DNP

DIY your way to the doctor.

If you're in America hospitals have no way of forcing you to pay your bills and it'll go off your credit record in seven years. Because all they can legally do to make you pay is ask you to do so firmly if you hold out long enough they'll start to become willing to compromise on the price, and eventually they'll accept whatever you can afford just so that they get some money out of it instead of a total loss.

what savages are you living with

stick your hand up your ass and pull the nigger out

This

kill yourself. both of you

>I'm eating a lot of undercooked meat lately because I'm too useless to cook my own food, so I blame it on my grandma

>tapeworm
>from undecooked muscles
OP why do you lie on the internet?

You should just go to a doctor.

Tape some cheese to just below your bumhole. When the worm sticks its head out to eat the cheese have a friend ready to pull the worm out.

This. I wtf'd because what would staying at grandma's have to do with undercooked meat? Other than her not cooking it right, maybe her jaw is weak and she needs to eat rare or medium rare?

Get your boyfriend to fish it out, faggot.

>Increase government regulation (i.e. stick your nose where it doesn't belong)
>Insurance companies can't compete across state lines
>Consumer gets fucked
>Sign Obamacare
>Premiums spikes several-fold
>Hurr durr stop letting the insurance companies do what they want

Maybe the answer is to actually interfere less, ever think of that?

no but you should know that ingesting something does not have an immediate effect on your intestines and that an user telling you to chug alcohol is KEK worthy

Hot peppers user, and lots of them

But rly a doctor

>people cannot support themselves
what about babies and young children asshole. should 12 year olds go back to working in the mines?

Smoke cigarettes. The smoke will kill the worms and bacteria inside you.

Infect yourself with stronger parasites that will kill the tapeworm.

this. I've done it before. most places will let you work out a payment plan. some will actually reduce your bill if your income is low enough. what you'd do is, if you couldn't pay and they were nagging you, you'd go to the clinic with a copy of your bill, go to their business office, and explain your financial situation. if they have a bill reduction program, they'll tell you and you just fill out some paperwork and maybe give them a copy of your pay stub or something. if not, you should still be able to work out a payment plan.

OP just go to the damn doctor.

back to reԁԁit coalburner

You can also get discounts by paying with cash

>Chugging.
Don't listen to this idiot, the alcohol won't do shit to the thing once it gets to the intestines.
Inject the alcohol up your butt and flush it out directly.

DONT, you know the reason why we dont die of overdosing on alcohol is because our liver processes it. Injecting it up the butt will make it just go directly into the bloodstream without any form of metabolization.

Every year, the news runs a story on some frat boy that tried to butt chug vodka during rush week. Rules of nature.

Private insurance for medical purposes shouldn't even be legal in a civilized country. When you let for profit companies just make up prices guess what you end up paying? Whatever prices they make up!

youtube.com/watch?v=0uPdkhMVdMQ

I'm fairly certain I got rid of some parasite by drinking myself near blindness before
Was having stomach problems and no appetite for a whole summer and apparently that day I puked up something white and my problem vanished entirely

kek

But rly, go to a doctor, after some minutes he will give you a recipe for meds that kills the worm, you shit it out and end of story.

Even is burgerland this can't be this expensive

>I have a tapeworm.
>I will ask people on the cooking forum on an anime website how to get rid of it.
You and your thread are shit.

Medicaid or being insured under a parent is not universal healthcare.

Plus I vote for mudlarking or picking up the cotton under t he spinners.

>muh ebil gubmint
>d-don't dread ad me :-DDD

government intervention bids up prices, same with education

go to a vet/petco and say that you want some Drontal for your [insert weight here] lbs "dog"

You can get ivermectin at the animal feed store just gotta figure out ur dose by weight.

Don't mess around user, shell out the bucks for treatment by a real doctor. Tapeworms are nothing to be trifled with, they can do serious harm.

I have never heard of a parasite that lives in your stomach or esophagus. That is all you could bring up by vomiting.

well i've never tried it but a gasoline enema might take care of it

Go sit in a sauna for half an hour. The heat will make the worm try to flee your body, at which point you should start trying to make yourself throw up, or try and pull it out of your ass.

Keep it nourished. Feed your tapeworm the most ample supply of vitamins and minerals. Consume the most vile and toxic ingredients the human body can possibly handle with the exception of killing you. Turn your tapeworm host into a warrior with the resistance of tungsten steel.

In due time you will remove your tapeworm breeding-commander and give him/her a new environment. Feed him to a healthy host, preferably to some stupid whore trying to keep a figure in aspirations of being a model who can't keep her legs crossed and holes empty less her stomach. The larvae will become an army bred synonymous in style to the Uruk-hai. You will lead a legion of parasitic warriors that will stealthily slay all the disgusting, over-populating, man-whores and gross underlings that are the beauty-market slaves of industry and false image.

OP, this is your chance to make right all the wrong in this world that is the infectious, overpowering obsession driven and fueled by lust and greed. This task is an expensive price to pay my dear friend, but you will make better. You will be reveled and gazed upon among the lands and sea far and wide for years the sun and moon to shine will see. May luck and grace be with you. See you on the other side.
>youtube.com/watch?v=1nxWMGWCdz4

>The larvae will become an army bred synonymous in style to the Uruk-hai.

Holy fuck my sides

stop being a poorfag and go get a worming tablet from the pharmacy