So when are donnie and the whales planning to start the bullrun...

so when are donnie and the whales planning to start the bullrun, everyone knows they can shoot it to 20k in a matter of days

Attached: winklebros.jpg (1200x800, 98K)

Not with mtgox nigger out there they can't

exchanges are waiting for everyone to have infrastructure upgrades to handle new waves of people. then after a few integrate usd like bittrex, theyll all start pumping around the same time.

So unironically we have to wait for it to crash to near zero before it can be said to be a true dip.

do you think these big exchanges are colluding with these high rollers

These guys wrote in an article recently they believe BTC will 10-20x from here

they are billionaire harvard graduates, own one of the largest BTC exchanges, and hatched the idea for facebook. I'll trust them over some biz fags

they will make it

Attached: 1516827898022.jpg (600x600, 23K)

They bought at like $10/btc

Even if btc crashes to 1k they're still mega millionaires

excuse me?

nothing to do with what I said but ok

>they own btc
>I trust what they say

Lol wtf? Ofcourse they only have good things to say about it. Wtf. Even shills who's coins are crumbling around them still tout it's a great investment. Surely there is no bias from these harvard grads toward bitcoin

The market isn’t bottoming out. The stock market has been at all-time highs, and still is. The crypto market, on the other hand, is bottoming out because everyone is realizing that every cryptocurrency is more useless than the next. FOMO was the only thing that soared the prices, but that’s gone now. People realized that they weren’t missing out on anything. If you’re planning on making money in the crypto world, good luck! You’re going to need it......

They own an exchange. Market volume is down 80% right now. They want a bull run as bad as anyone else. They have been fighting for crypto ETFs for years. The question is not whether bitcoin has intrinsic value. It's whether or not they are going to pump it. And they will.

Attached: d04.png (600x656, 75K)

you realise these are the winklevoss twins and not the people who i was on about right?

The point is it's easier for them to hold than you brainlet. Of course they want their investment to continue to do well since it's the majority of their holdings, but if they go from billionaires to only 100 million it won't hurt them
Btc is the majority of their holdings, how are they gonna pump it? They've only sold off a few millions

>intrinsic value
Do you even know what this means?

keep accumulating imaginary internet 1s and 0s

lol you're dumb as fuck. They want to make another billion just as bad as you want to drive anything other than a honda civic.

they pull strings in wall street all the time

did I even claim it has intrinsic value you stupid fuck? But just for fun, I bet you think gold has intrinsic value. Explain how one does and the other doesn't, please

They probably arent or if they are its to a very small degree and more about industry standards. I think theres just a lot of powers that want to move coins in various directions so if someone starts pushing in one direction a lot of the other players just join in even tho they arent in direct contact.

gold and bitcoin have zero intrinsic value. they are both jewish plots to get your money. so is berkshire hathaway stock. no intrinsic value

good goy

i like my civic, dickwad