Hey guys, I just wanted to share some more of my writing. It's a different one this time

Hey guys, I just wanted to share some more of my writing. It's a different one this time.

Other urls found in this thread:

saddude69.tumblr.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's horrendous.

Get off the internet, you weirdo

It's a different one though, you should read it.

Why is it shit? You left out the interesting part of your criticism.

Seriously, get off the internet. It's destroyed your mind.

You sound like the biggest autist of all time

please don't use the word autist as an insult, and please don't use shit against me which I specifically mentioned in my writing that I dislike, it's really mean. what's the use though, you're just a piece of shit and there's nothing I can do about it.

Dude go see a therapist, this place is not your shoulder to cry on.

That or at least read some fucking books, fuck. Read and get some perspective on things.

It started a bit better than the first wall since it sounded more honest.

Though hard to go beyond first paragraph because the writing itself is so boring from stylistical and story-telling POV. Work on sentence structure and creating imagery.

Just start a fucking blog or something already.

You have no thoughts worth anything.

You sound blatantly autistic.

Stop writing. Stop posting on this site. Get away from the internet for a prolonged period of time

I just finished 1984, I'm taking a break today. I'm going to start a confederacy of dunces very soon. I'll right wherever I damn well fucking please, thank you your highness. Or should I say, your heiny.

>Just start a fucking blog or something already.
I have a blog, all these writings are from my blog LOL saddude69.tumblr.com/

>You have no thoughts worth anything.
but that's the whole point of the post. I'm just writing because I feel like writing something, nothing in particular.

No. It was obvious from your last post that you think 'normies' (ugh) are superficial and moronic whereas you perceive yourself to be a towering intellect.

It's embarrassing

Why not sticking to it? It's not like your brain diharrea is especially popular here nor do you seem to learn anything from the feedback.

Why not? Like literally what does it matter whether I do or do not? What i'm looking for is not some objective, or some modus operandi, some purpose, I just want to stimulate my brain.

Go outside and meet people.

your sophomoric 'i hate life guis im a misundestood genius! life is suffering xD' is pathetic beyond the age of 17

I never said I was a genius at all lmao. I know that I'm actually sort of unintelligent (even though my verbal IQ is above 115). So whatever. Intelligence is fucking stupid anyways, Why even invoke the results of an IQ test anyways? I suppose it's supposed to be some evidence to dismiss your stupid claim, such a claim doesn't even deserve to be dignified with an answer.

I don't even believe in IQ tests, I think they're fucking stupid.

>Why even invoke the results of an IQ test anyways?

um but YOU brought that up.. not him

Oh now I get it it's no one showed up to my book signing except my mother user. Good ruse man.

yeah no shit Sherlock. It's like, I wrote that and I hated the fact that I wrote it, then I deleted it and I was sad that I deleted it. I'm really an idiot, and that post proves beyond all doubt. I'm not even being sarcastic. You know what though? It was already proven beyond a doubt on numerous occasions, sometimes I'm just sitting around and I'll think about say, the time that I said something to someone else that came off as stupid. A lot of times those moments seem to stick inside of my head, because a lot of times I feel like I'm acutely aware of when I am unintelligent, but sometimes I don't even realize that I was being stupid in the moment that I was being stupid, but in that specific moment I realized that I was being stupid. Do you know what it's like, to have to face every single second that you're unintelligent and that it's an inescapable fact? The thought alone, all that thought which I described is pure lunacy, because really what does it even mean in the end? I don't know.

mate you need to stop thinking, you're just digging yourself a hole because of your negativity. and I agree with the other anons. get off the internet (cut down at least) and out the house. stop writing these blog things - it probably doesn't help your train of thought at all

dude your advice is so empty. "just get out and do stuff" what the fuck does that even mean? I've been hearing people say that for years, it's utterly meaningless, it's not like you're giving me directions or something, it's just bullshit.

It means go outside and go for a run you fucking fruit.
Go talk to your mom or climb a tree or go cruising down a dirt road.
It doesn't matter what, just do something that gets you out out of the cringy online persona

Fuck off Zane

I literally mean
get out the house
anything will do..
walking, running, exploring, concerts, pubs, whatever

Man I've done that so many times. Last year, I went to the shittiest punk bar in the middle of the night in the most dangerous part of town like 7 times and at some other bowling alley show where I mad an ass of myself in front of some people I knew from high school who decided I was a creep because I'm so awkward, I should have never approached them. I hope they fall into a fucking volcano. You know what the thing is man? Nothing, absolutely nothing besides sitting inside and reading and fucking around on the internet is worth a damn.

Go here and stay there

How about you suck my dick and I'll say I'll just say I did instead?

You're a loser

Okay O'brian.

bump

i'm the guy who called your other thing shit two or three days ago and recommended lispector's book

>"Really though, I think that in some ways I am solipsistic, I just want to deny the reality outside of my head."

is pretty good self-reflection. i don't hate you. you seem to have great music taste.

quotes are always something you can process on a surface-level, intellectually, and not really connect with, but regardless, thomas sowell had a good quote: "it takes considerable knowledge just to realize the extent of your own ignorance". my advice is still the same: work on your craft and self-improve.

if your hurt is beyond a normal ennui you could be a great writer with practice. i wish mine still was. i can't imagine writing a good book without being miserable, so you have that going for you.