Hey burgers, what's your opinion about this restaurant?. I always wanted to try it

Hey burgers, what's your opinion about this restaurant?. I always wanted to try it.

Best $1 menu available

When the people working know what they're doing it's great

edible food bordering on enjoyable
the most wildly inconsistent fast food place I've been to

as mentioned, their $1 menu is pretty awesome if you find a location that is decent

>live in the east of England
>TB ones nearby
>people go in to steal the hot sauce packets
>no one actually orders the food
>I give it a year at best

>tfw

>can afford a BMW
>steals hot sauce

If you live in a city I would not order fast food. After all of the cop shootings there have been lots of reports of certain races of people doing things to the food if the customer is a certain race that is different from the other certain race, if you catch my drift. I've seen a few actual news reports though, mostly everything I've heard was rumor.

fuck you, patronise it. I want them to open one in the North.

he cropped his chocolate colored hands out of the pic

There's two in Sheffield and one in Manchester. Dunno how close that is for you.

>mostly everything I've heard was rumor
Veeky Forums in a nutshell

I'm in Newcastle. I did look but 260miles driving is way to far for some American meme food.

It's the superior fast food choice, as long as the crew doesn't consist of a bunch of low-brow Negroes and Mexicans.

Garbage, just like every other fast food.

its my guilty pleasure. on the first friday of every month i go to my local taco bell and buy like 15 bucks worth of food feast upon it. afterwards i feel like first time used whore who just realized what she has become but it feels so good while doing it

Meh

Hit and miss, relatively cheap though

You always want to clean your stomach out with a handle afterwards but it's not really bad

>on the first friday of every month i go to my local taco bell and buy like 15 bucks worth of food feast upon it

stuff like this is mostly bullshit unless you live in Birmingham, Alabama. But they've been fucking with the opposite race's food since the dawn of time there

If you try something from taco bell, there is only one answer.
Pic related alongside a crunchy taco or two is a meal fit for a king.
DO NOT FORGET the diablo sauce

For me, its the Cheesy gordita Crunch. The best fast food wrap.

always with this meme
i fell for it
its not that good for how much it costs

>tfw you live in Birmingham, Alabama

It's cheap but you gotta order alot to fill up. I feel a bit embarrassed ordering 2 crunchwrap combos and a couple of gorditas when a pretty girl is behind the counter, so I always pretend to be on my phone "What did you say you want mom? A crunchwrap as a well? And dad wanted Gorditas right?"

I've never had a good experience eating there.

I'm not even picky either, something about taco bell just gives me trouble every time. Either the food itself is insanely dry, too cold, hair in it, or it's all fine and I shit like a mexican mudslide in the rainy season for the next two days anyways.

All in all I'd rate it at a solid "meh". If you're into the food they have It's not the end of the planet.

Huh?

>bong In America
>McDonald's burritos are better

The fuck?

>coke
>doesn't do the Dew
If anything, a Baja Blast truly let's me savor the flavor.

Near me its like the only dollar menu available.

Nacho cheese chalupa's with chicken and hot sauce are out of this world.

You're being autistic. Just order the fucking food, the person behind the counter doesn't give a shit.

It's awful

Taco cuck here, getting sick of closing every night. No one wants to work closing shifts, so we're slowly losing workers, but they won't let us close earlier either, so it's constantly "do more with less people". Putting in my two weeks notice soon and they're going to be so fucked, not because I'm good at my job or anything, but because literally nobody wants to work nights. It pays the exact same as day shift, but you get shit from your boss, your coworkers, and your customers for shit that's not even your fault.

This. I still only get it when I plan on getting drunk alone though. So only once a week

Dont you can make it all at home and depending how clean your kitchen is it wont give you diarheeuh

Considering how many sauces they give you, even if you didn't ask for them, I seriously doubt he had to steal those packets.

What kind of weak genes do you have to have to get diarrhea from Taco Bell? It's just crap beef and sauces/cheese.

It's good, but the cost of it nullifies it. I'm not going to pay an extra dollar for a soft taco because it has some pico de gallo on it.

Taco Bell is hands down the best fast food to ever exist. It's tasty, cheap, and while I'd never say it's "good" quality, it's better quality than others in its price tier.

I eat there often enough that I made pic related to figure out how to get the most value. My favorite thing to do is get the shredded chicken mini quesadilla, then take it home to add sour cream and eat it with some Doritos.

My niggerino

Holy shit the autism

>playing with spreadsheets isn't fun
m8

Find a genuine taqueria run by some manlet brown mexicans and their rotund womanlet wives. You won't be disappointed.

Lmao nobody who drives a BMW can afford a BMW. Dude just leased it for the weekend to try and get laid. Didn't work out, and got taco bell instead.

You can buy a few years old preowned Beemer for under 25k which is perfectly affordable to buy outright on a salary. Just by looking at the pic you can tell it's not a new model anyway.

The frito 'rito is the reason I'm still alive

Is it stealing if they give them out for free? And I already bought some food?

user I think I just found the thing I will do to fill up the empty hole in my life after I quit heroin

Gotta
Do this one last shot tho

You're the kind of guy who knows how to be happy

Would grab a beer with/10

Pretty good for the cheapest fast food you can buy honestly. It can't hold a candle to a properly prepared taco, but it's a nice cheap alternative.

What's your order Veeky Forums? If I don't go for the 5 dollar box I get 3 regular soft tacos with a mountain dew and a side of nachos with extra cheese.

TACO BELL IS QUITE EASILY ONE OF THE BEST FAST FOOD ESTABLISHMENTS IN AMERICA. THE PRICE/VALUE IS HARD TO BEAT.

It's shit.

Either the 5 dollar box, a quesadilla combo, or [spoiler]6 soft tacos

Absolutely shit tier food, would not eat

fuck you guys have this on your menu but we don't

i also want to try that chocolate quesadilla on the uk menu

its good, good tasting. and its probably got the healthiest menu if that matters to you

Just order a loaded potato griller, and ask to add beef. It is exactly the same thing.

The CGC has been my go-to item for over 20 years now and not once has it let me down. I can't say the same for any other dish on their menu, regrettably.

>over 20 years now
It debuted in 2001

It's barely a step up from dog food. Don't torture yourself like that.

Honest and authentic meme food. I mean that in a good way.
It's cheap and the ratio of beef to TVP is good enough that I don't care too much.

the beefy nacho loaded griller is GOAT
also number 7 quesadilla with crunch taco is my regular when its not happy hour

The fact that you're at Taco Bell means she's already judging you.

Chicken soft taco really that healthy?

The entire point of fast food is that you can't cook at that moment.

Back then it was a Double Deckerâ„¢ with ranch sauce. You would know this if you weren't a total novice.

Wear diapers, you won't make it home in time.

When crap is a main ingredient, diarrhea is imminent.

>implying she doesn't know you are lying because you are severely overweight

wrong, we've transcended that already

No, it just has the highest calories from protein ratio. Not an indicator of health at all, just something people who lift might be interested in for hitting their macros.

>He took the photo with his eyes

Top notch drunk food, but low, but not the lowest, tier fast food. Always get the nachos bell grande, however the fuck you spell it and a couple hard tacos.

This
Also the low end (128, 328, 528. . .) vehicles are pretty reasonable new. If you buy the big engine (135, 335. . .) and packages, then your talking 55,000 MSRP.

The day they got rid of the flatbread steak sandwich is the day taco bell died to me.

The only fast food I bother with. The big burger joints are just fucking disgusting grease pits

Normal Crunchwrap tho?

Yes. It's good. Remember it is fast food , if you want want genuine Mexican food, go to a Mexican restaurant. For what it is it's decent.

>the beefy nacho loaded griller is GOAT

this but add chipotle sauce for god tier

im at the mexican pizza level. soon I will be sick of everything, and turn into a butterfly completing my life cycle.

Spreadsheets are the best

Those breakfast crunchwraps are great, although I miss living in AZ with their Whataburger chorizo burrito for breakfast

i think he means if you can afford a BMW you wouldnt buy a BMW

what movie is this from? Rudy?

literally only eat it drunk
chalupas with fire sauce go hard

I had some yesterday and spent all night regretting it out of both ends.
Today I feel like raw, sandwiched between two sore sides.

eh taco bell is pretty good . I don't know how they make that meat or soy paste stuff so good.

or shitty white people...don't forget shitty white people exist too

>trashy white people

Especially in the south. They're much more abundant than trashy mexicans or blacks. In the south I would much rather have a mexican or black as a neighbor in a middle class neighborhood than a southern white.

t. White resident of the south

lots of msg

it tastes like dog food

make ur own taco or something

She works at taco bell, she'll never remember you. You are just another random customer.

you havent learned yet. youll stop thinking like a cuck when they are up all night blasting rap and your car gets broken into. how old are you? the cities in the south are mostly all black and they are shitholes...

>a pretty girl is behind the counter
in my entire life I have never seen an attractive woman working at a taco bell

>day shift
wake up early. get to restaurant before it opens. make prep sheet. just chop vegetables/portion shit for a few hours in silence with other workers or listen to music. open the store. lunch crowd is older. retirees and regulars. not as busy. clock out around 4pm. it's still sunny outside and you get to enjoy the rest of the day/evening.

>night shift
clock in at 5pm. it's already slammed. barrage of tickets come in one after another. working same shift as college kids who just want some spending money/don't need to keep job to pay bills. rush lasts hours, by the end everything is a mess and there's shit everywhere. have to start cleaning up all the shit. have to wipe down every surface, clean out coolers/freezers, filter fryers, clean grill, scrub floors. finally get done at 1 or 2 am. any chance of having a shred of a social life is ruined because you will always be working when people typically go out. become an alcoholic drinking heavily with co-workers every night after your shift because its the only social interaction you get anymore.

do you have a column for fat (either g or cal) per dollar?

God they had these breakfast burritos with steak that were fuckin awesome. Also pic related is my waifu.