He's jewish

>he's jewish
What a surprise

Attached: 103980717-RTSPVFU.530x298.jpg (530x298, 21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/qqIiKVPdV1A
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Japanese-Jewish_common_ancestry_theory
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kaifeng_Jews
quora.com/Is-Japanese-related-to-Hebrew
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>A jew wanting to destroy something jews created to distract and trick whites
Doesn't compute. We all know that crypto is only making one group rich, the jews,

>nakamoto
>jewish
Try harder

Attached: btfoo.png (855x115, 17K)

>HURR he has a jap name on the internet, he MUST be japanese despite never once writing in japanese!
Total brainlet. I can see why they target you, you're the perfect stupid mark they love.

Minister you, mr sherman

Attached: 8g8b8eb4b5ifo.jpg (798x924, 86K)

>He doesn't know

youtu.be/qqIiKVPdV1A
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Japanese-Jewish_common_ancestry_theory

Attached: 1506179394975.jpg (464x366, 33K)

>Veeky Forums didn’t know this guy from getting constantly BTFO’d and exposing his nefarious intentions on tucker Carlson

Attached: 9E55D65F-64B9-49DF-BF55-9D84F2B35016.jpg (768x1152, 160K)

The guy who was heading the thing should have told him to be more professional and stop acting like a fucking idiot.

Also there were at least three Jews on the other sides arguing for crypto...wait they said they would do that in the Protocols

Attached: merchant.gif (341x376, 1.81M)

If Tucker names the Jew I will shit!

you do know the following are pseudonyms for the jew right? he has probably said these many times
>establishment
>globalists
>swamp

Wtf so similar

this reptishit kikess fucking creep me out each time

Attached: 1521058187719.png (657x527, 25K)

i refuse to beleive hebrew and japanese are THIS similar
im not even going to do my own research im just gunna say its false

WTF IS THIS REDPILL ??
WHY I NEVER HEARD ABOUT DIS ????

Attached: 1519669471718.gif (712x400, 1.08M)

Not just similar. Japanese Katakana writing system is actually derived from Hebrew. Brought over by ancient kaifeng Jews through the silk road millenia ago.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kaifeng_Jews

Sorry guys this isn't fake it's even on wikipedia. I know this because I'm Japanese and it's actually thought here in history class. Tons of Japanese programmes about it as well. Just type in "Japanese Jewish" in youtube and you'll see tons of them. There is also genetic overlap.

This is ancient story about "Tengu" coming to Japan in ancient Japanese. Look how Tengu has a very big nose and a small cap on his head. Also Caucasian features. Legend is that Tengu taught writing to the ancient Japanese.

Historians think they are old evidence of Jewish traders settling in Japan. Some Hebrew Jews say that Japan is "one of the missing tribes".

Attached: tengu[1].jpg (1739x842, 535K)

A jew from Commiefornia no less. No surprise there

No shit. I can spot a jew based on looks 90% of the time.

Which is ironic since Silicon Valley is balls deep in the crypto market

Revelation 3:9 King James Version (KJV)

9 Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

2 Corinthians 4:4 New Living Translation (NLT)

4 Satan, who is the god of this world, has blinded the minds of those who don’t believe. They are unable to see the glorious light of the Good News. They don’t understand this message about the glory of Christ, who is the exact likeness of God.

I NEVER ASKED FOR THIS

Attached: 1520754349173.jpg (549x534, 28K)

Lol Tucker won't name the jew but he was talking about Farrakhan a week ago and repeating stuff he said.

>blames the Jews for 9/11
>says Jews are bloodsuckers

Heartily lol'd

White people confirmed for looking like birds! Always knew you faggots were animals deep down in secret!

quora.com/Is-Japanese-related-to-Hebrew
Seems that the characters in that chart are cherry-picked and drawn idiosyncratically to fit the theory...

The Japanese Katakana writing is 100% correct. I don't know the Hebrew one.

Wouldnt surprise me one bit if Satoshi is the most jewish person since Cain.

for context this is how she reacted when Trump was talking about gun confiscation without due process.
The jew memes are true. All of them.

The absolute state of /biz