Best science in your opinion? chem is best science

best science in your opinion? chem is best science

op here, inorganic chem to be exact

Chem is applied physics, which is applied math. ... so, by that logic, the best science is obviously women's studies... (jk physics seriously tho)

Political Science best science objectively. It literally controls all the other sciences. If you're good enough at political science you could open up any line of in-query in any other science via funding and probably figure something out.

Physics is the most important,physicists are welcome in other fields as well.

Mathematical Biology

you make physicsfags cry and you actually apply your field instead of doing trivial pure math shit

inorganic chem for life

I call myself an applied inorganic chemist

Meaning im a metallurgist

>tfw doing computational ligand binding dynamics of pharmaceutical compounds

Eat shit physicsfags

It has come to our attention that Radical Islamists have been attending inorganic chem mathimatical biology and physics classes in order to launch a strike against american freedoms. In response to this national crisis we will be shutting down all aforementioned classes and related disciplines on all college campuses in the United states indefinitely. Our allies Britain and France will be doing so as well. Other memebers of U.N. may follow suit in the following months.

Lord, I show my physics friends all the systems biology network reconstruction I do for my research position and they're humbled.

bump the rump bumparooni-yoo-ha

Physical chem a best

>tfw doing Hasegawa–Mima derivation

eat shit yourself

Chemistry or Physics

Physics students are completely insufferable, though,

>physics

i've never had to ask a government officials permission to carry out a chemical reaction so your argument is invalid. also kill yourself

the science of getting a Ph,D in mathematics

math is applied philosophy :6)

The following are not sciences,

Math
Biology
Physics

List of sciences,

Chemistry

what makes them insufferable?

what's the best science major in terms of ease of finding employment

medicine

but all science is intertwined, and therefore best science?

They're living examples of the Dunning-Kruger effect

What the other guy said. Chem students are usually smarter and more well-adjusted outside of the few autistic geniuses in physics.

Philosophy is reverse applied Anthropology

Philosophy of Mechanical Basketweaving Engineering and Arts

"Really??? You are having difficulty with THIS problem? Ha ha ha, i mastered this when i was still in highschool."

"If you are in and you cant do , you should just switch to ."

"So i was talking to my """friend""" about the Monty Hall Problem, -heard of it?-, and he was telling me he thinks its better to stay, and i was like 'WOW you are so stupid holy shit its obvious you should switch i figured this out right away upon first hearing this problem all by myself using pure statistical logic when i was 11 i cant believe anyone can be so stupid as to not understand this problem seriously your dumb' and then he just shrugged. *superior smirk*"

"So i had a dream last night where i rationalized why two spheres will always deflect at 90 degree angles from each other by playing pool against myself, and i won too. I'm totally brilliant."

kek

Based user

Doing a PhD in inorganic atm

maths...............

>using pure statistical logic when i was 11
But user, you can't truly master the elements of logic until 12 (ish)

Trebuchets

My science!

ssshhhiiiiiiii

it's time to move to russia and china motherfuckers

>making MDMA is allowed
Laws exist so that you dont have to ask permission for every mundane thing.