Should brainlets be sterilized?

should brainlets be sterilized?

Yes. All females with an IQ under 80 should be chemically sterilized, all males with an IQ under 100 should be surgically castrated, those with an IQ under 120 should be left to fend for themselves and used for brute labor while males with an IQ above 130 should be given a harem of 6-10 females with IQs in the 115+ range (since the female IQ distribution experiences higher kurtosis), replaced once they pass breeding age.

you've thought about this a lot haven't you

This is why I fucking hate this board ..everyone thinks they're so damn smart n shit and how other ppl are insignificant. Respect average ppl cuz without them u wouldn't be ABOVE average.

1/10 bait

is ok brainlet, we're just joking.
;^)

no need to feel insecure about your low IQ.

Im smart and you arent

Intelligence is inherited from the mother.

I seriously doubt that.

Largely, yes - that's why it's important that higher IQ (115+, keep in mind females tend to be much closer to the mean than males) have only the highest quality 130+ IQ mates. Keeping them in harems ensures that all the valuable high-IQ-producing wombs are impregnated only by the best genes available, as one male can produce offspring with many different females simultaneously while women have a limited fertility window and can only produce 1-1.3 offspring per year.

I have an IQ of 110. What does this make me in terms of significance.

IQ has very little basis in genetics. If you were to breed people with IQs of over 140 you would never see an increase in the average, the bell curve would just slowly reform

Holy shit you're retarded.
>raising the average would just make the new average into the average so why bother

Yes. I really wish my parents had been. My life would be so much better.

>When the super autists from Veeky Forums recommend eugenics

deep

desu if we were doing it right we'd have a nationless communist utopia in which everyone over 50 and everyone with a disability gets executed, then after that we'd become genderless floating superbrains then we eventually just become a collective being within a large digital infrastructure. We aren't going to get anywhere with our current world, at least not efficiently.

>intelligence is 100% genetic and eugenics has no moral or mental health implications

Usually when you start with the morality and ethics bit the instant counter gets pulled
>F-fine but w-what if we exclude morality

give one reason why eugenics is bad

Too much effort for little gain. We spent nearly a decade+ doing it and it didn't change much.

>Doesn't really work
>Science behind it is over simplified or faulty
>Destroying someone's individual rights and freedoms
>Up to a set of unknown people to what is "acceptable" and what's not
Watch Gattaca for a solid idea

Eugenics is another example of people thinking that they can somehow determine what the best evolutionary path for humanity is. If you spent time actually observing nature you would see that it isn't always the strongest, fastest or most intelligent animal that survives and thrives in a given environment.

This is one of several master-plans user has to get some chicks.