People think in and out is even remotely comparable

>people think in and out is even remotely comparable

Flyovers.

IM NOT SURE WHY YOU'D COMPARE IN N OUT TO A CHICKEN PLACE. YOUR POST DOESN'T MAKE ANY SENSE.

>whataburger
>chicken place

EXCUSE ME I THOUGHT THAT THIS WAS BOJANGLES BBQ CHICKEN SANDWICH.

CARRY ON.

Are you the poor fag from a few days ago whose capslock is stuck on and can't afford a new keyboard?

I'm pretty sure he's just loudposting

NO THAT WASNT ME. MUSTVE BEEN ANOTHER LOUDPOSTER.

No. Its an attention whoring mega autist you should be promptly ignoring

>Loudposting

I've been shitposting for 10 years on this hungarian flower planting forum......never heard of loud posting....

Shut the fuck up

IM NOT SURE WHERE YOU'VE BEEN LATELY BUT ITS A FAIRLY RECENT PHENOMENON THAT IS UNIQUE TO Veeky Forums. THE ORIGINAL LOUDPOSTER MADE A DECENT APPEAL SOME TIME AGO AND I THOUGHT IT MADE SENSE.

you could easily stop replying to that faggot like to any other troll, you know?
kill yourself

All fast food is garbage. Get over it.

>you could easily stop replying to that faggot like to any other troll, you know?

I kind of like him though. He's introduced me to a new trend. It's like a secret handshake now. Sort of how when I browse that redit site and post "The bacon narwhals at midnight" and people reply with lols

it's really neato

HONESTLY THIS GUY RIGHT HERE IS ONE OF THE MAIN REASONS IVE ADOPTED LOUDPOSTING. IT IS SIMPLY UNREAL HOW SOMETHING SO SIMPLE CAN SET OFF SOMEONE LIKE THAT. THE CONTENT OF MY POST DOESN'T EVEN MATTER, THE REACTION IS THE SAME. ITS AMUSING.

ANYWAY ON TOPIC OP WHATABURGER IS INDEED QUITE DELICIOUS BUT I DO PREFER IN N OUT EVEN IF THE VARIETY IS NON EXISTENT.

oh, you came here through clover, i see. kill yourself

YOUVE CONVINCED ME FRIENDO

WHAT'S CLOVER? I CAME FROM REDIT (FOR SOME REASON IT BLOCKS ME FROM TYPING FULL NAME)....

IM GOING TO PURELY LOUD POST NOW SINCE YOU WERE SO MEAN TO BE FOR NO REASON

WELCOME TO THE FAMILY MY FRIEND. IT'S QUITE A RIDE.

WE COULD BE THE THREE LOUD MUSKATEERS. NICE TO MEET YOU GUYS!

WOW, I FUCKING LOVE IN AND OUT, FUCK YOU

ALL FOR ONE AND ONE FOR ALL.