What are some good uses for instant noodles other than their intended use?

What are some good uses for instant noodles other than their intended use?

For example: Japanese curry over some Maruchan ramen noodles. I thought they would be a good substitute for rice, and I was right. Not sure what I'll do with the seasoning packet now, though.

I grab a whole brick of them and use it as a sponge to wash dishes. Works like a charm.

Adds flavour too, try it OP

Alton Brown's ramen radiators are pretty god tier.

Mix the seasoning packet with a tub of sour cream for instant, cheap dip.

When I was living in pseudo-poverty after college, I mixed ramen noodles with jarred Alfredo sauce.

It was ok. But I'll never ever ever ever ever go back to it.

Eat them dry

wtf did you make, OP

>buying instant ramen and throwing the flavour sachets out
You know you can buy noodles that aren't instant ramen, right? What a waste.

Shit, nigger,im the ramen chef
Ramen (shrimp), cooked and drained, tuna, chopped pickles and jalapenos, orange sandwicg spread, tabasvo sauce, and a squeeze of lime
Or ramen cooked with a minute amount of water with peanut butter

>boil instant ramen noodles al dente
>drain water
>microwave a jar of ragu
>pour a couple spoonfuls of ragu onto the noodles
>add chopped up hot dog slices
>garnish with parmesan cheese and pimento stuffed olives

I wonder if you can drop fry them like you can with rice noodles? Worth a go.

I refuse to believe that this was more cost effective than using spaghetti

You're right. It wasn't. But I had no stove, and I hadn't yet worked out that you can cook dry spaghetti in the microwave.

I was a stupid kid, so what do you want?

Ramen burger. Everyone's doing it.

why user

They did... Two years ago.

Stirfry noodles

I ended up with 100 packs of maruchan ramen after moving in with roommate who I cook for. I once made some ghetto mi goreng with half the beef seasoning packet, sweet soy sauce, another ???? Soy sauce, nasty smelling Vietnamese fried onion, rooster hot sauce, and olive oil. Aside from using sesame oil, I'm not sure what else to add. It tasted similar but wasn't very good.

>Anonymous 12/14/16(Wed)05:56:53 No.8368974▶
Don't worry user I did something very similar once, never again though.

Why don't you use some spaghetti, fettuccine, tagliatelle, or maccherone instead of instant ramen noodles? Furthermore, why don't you make your own ragù instead of using that shitty pre-made canned sauce they call "Ragú®"? Why the fuck would you dare to use hot dog sausages instead of some nice cuts of meat?

Fuck off, cunt.