Worlds first crpyto ERC223 Mined Through Poof-of-Volatility

ERC223 token (PHX) can now be mined with new method.
Proof of volatility.

>what?
The supply of PHX tokens is tied directly to the Ethereum balance of the smart contract underpinning the 'EthPhoenix' decentralized application and mined using a novel, generalisable technique we refer to as proof-of-volatility.

>volatility of what?
By owning stake in ethphonix (holding EPX tokens), you are able to mine a PHX tokens. An algorithm dictates proportional token generation according to the stake held in ethphoenix.io (proof-of-volatility).
As one user put it, "it's like PoS, but instead of voting on blocks, it's more like a delegated stake - the new contract issues the new tokens based on your holding your EPX."

white paper here
>papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=3140310

listed on forkdelta
>forkdelta.github.io/#!/trade/0x14b759a158879b133710f4059d32565b4a66140c-ETH

Dapp game that called PHXhell-etherhell clone
www.phxhell.com

Attached: reverse-small.png (500x392, 75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

forkdelta.github.io/#!/trade/0x14b759a158879b133710f4059d32565b4a66140c-ETH
cointelegraph.com/news/how-will-a-100-mln-grant-help-ethereum-scale
medium.com/@Cryptokeeper/ethphoenix-a-strategy-guide-1c37483e263d
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

link the graphs, the graphs are IT

Seeking volatility thse madmen created the crypto futures market for the project also. Now you can literally short a crypto...Separate smart contracts to be clear. Best part is that the market settles daily forever.
link
>pyrmex.com

The dapp has pots that have exceeded 5.0 eth. Futures are everyday so daily volatility is promised as users attempt to swing the market in their favor. Your betting on people to be greedy and dont think i could have made this much eth with anything else during this bear market.
Ethphoenix is in its own ecosystem feeding itself like a perpetual block chain machine. Get on the ride that never ends

pic related is current moon after mining announcement.
whales dropping 25+ eth.

Attached: mooooon.png (930x557, 82K)

After two days of not being able to play pyrmex due to all the money flowing in, tonight looks like we are on again?

Woo Hoo!

I think I am in for a bit on infinity bull, and a bit on mini bear where it sits right now (cause I think it will creep up a bit from dividend reinvestment)

Attached: unknown5.png (1163x535, 75K)

What’s the use of the token? Does it have a price?

The token was created 2 days ago, so nothing big yet, but some was sold for 0.01 ETH/PHX on ForkDelta.

forkdelta.github.io/#!/trade/0x14b759a158879b133710f4059d32565b4a66140c-ETH

However, rest assured, use cases are coming.

24 hours after launch the first game rolled out called PHXhell..link in OP. It is bassically a clone of etherhell: he first one who is the final bettor when the timer runs to zero.every time a bet is made, the timer resets.
If you are the current bettor when it runs to zero, you get the pot

Also this has leaked, and no its not a trading game. Think cock fighting.
>pyrebirds.com

PyrMex baby! How I’ve missed you.

This being Veeky Forums, credibility needs to asserted.
Here is a link to article Dapprader made for it. Here they included ethphoenix in in the top ten list for receiving grant money from skelly man himself. In this case, it is referred to as ethpyramid.io but note ethpyrmaid and ethphonix are both connect to the same smart contract, they are just two front ends; snek with two heads.
>cointelegraph.com/news/how-will-a-100-mln-grant-help-ethereum-scale

here is an article done on medium that was recently included in their newsletter and getting a lot of attention.
>medium.com/@Cryptokeeper/ethphoenix-a-strategy-guide-1c37483e263d

bump

nice! This is the shit. potpotato.surge.sh is dope too, but just launches once a week, and stocks-game.funsite.cz is fucking awesome too, all of these are easy money right now. People are catching on, but it really hasn't even started yet.

bump

I've been in the pyramid for exactly 1 month today.
If I was to exit the phoenix now my main account has achieved a 21% ROI on my initial deposits (over several days). I've been reinvesting divvs each day.

To double my amount of EPX right now I would need to spend 50% more than my initial deposit.

If you're not in this now, at least for a little bit, you're missing out

what makes this better then powh?
isn't this just a copy of shadow fork, no masternodes, no exchange listings, no erc20 token, just a refurbished ethpyramid ?

what innovation does this bring over pow3d?

why would you want to put here instead of powh3d?

im just wondering whats going on here

am i being pajeeted? im in powh3d and im making dividends off everyones masternodes. but whats the point of this?

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-03-15 at 9.13.55 PM.png (2220x1006, 124K)

Don’t fall for this pajeet fork coin 4xlog math.
Pow3d has masternodes, there is greedy fucks online that will be shilling for their masternode.

Don’t by ethpy there is a million copy cats just search similar contracts on Ethereum you will see. It’s a fucking mess.

Get in on powh if u want innovation. Hacks thins and security code audits.

This shit has been pajeet patches up shadow fork 4x log bullshit scam for early investors to exit scam

Attached: 2C0E0287-D92D-4F25-8940-82216775C04C.jpg (1244x532, 63K)

I would also like to know

maybe no masters or tradeable token is... good? A simple nonlog pyramid with a great name and a non-reliance on photoshop for marketing is also good.

What makes EPX better than powh? Maybe that ponzi-bot pajeet has nothing to do with EPX? You know...the guy who's customers were ripped-off, had their ETH locked up forever, and had their new project hijacked and unusable for a time? The fact that they brag that their contract was audited by PROFESSIONALS...yeah, Mantso likes to tell all visitors about that. Doesn't mention the pros were the EPX devs. WHO ARE PROS. Not pajeets. That's one reason. You'll find another when Ponzi and Mantso fuck you out of your ETH through graft or raw incompetence.

Attached: powhturd.png (353x313, 139K)

When Mantso told you to stop lying about the math, where were you?

When he said your actions were a disgrace to POW3D, were you even listening?

If Matso knew who you were, he'd ask you to leave POW3D, cause you don't represent the dev team, and are an embarrassment to the project.

PS If you are so out of touch that you don't know? Ask Mantso, and he will tell you the token generation curve is identical.

forgive any typos.
>what makes this better then powh?

If you live in the USA, powh ref links may be considered illegal. Its murky water but even the devs will refuse to say its not. Hell, 4 chan wont even allow them to post their URL as it is now considered spam.
Ethphoenix has been pumping out new shit none stop since launch and have now released two world first into teh crypto market, both the futures market and the proof-of-volatility mining dapp. Also, a community wallet was created to take donations for a ad fund and is used for paying fot the ads on this very site and others.

>isn't this just a copy of shadow fork
no, its more of a copy of the OG powh but divs both buy and sell and it is unhackable. I know thats a bold claim but people have given up trying to hack it its so stable. They tried for weeks, not kidding.

>no masternodes
master nodes on powh are rigged to give the masternode holder 33% of the users divs on every buy for life, unless they clear their cookies everyday.
>pic related

>no exchange listings, no erc20 token,
we just invented a new form of mining which produces a coin which is tradable. check OP for link.

>what innovation does this bring over pow3d?
New mining app, entire team of devs, listed on Dappradar in top ten list of new Dapps, solid contract, beta tested with over 4000+ eth, more eth in contract than them and this is just the beginning. check this link out:
pyrebirds.com

>why would you want to put here instead of powh3d?

Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me, fool me thrice? i dont think so. I also dont like how they are pretending to be some legit exchange which is just a bunch of horse shit and could land them in even more hot water as they are really trying to play the securities approach...

Attached: eatshit.png (1355x214, 40K)

math, not even once. the "log" FUD is fucking despicable "we have all these features but we still need to lie for some reason"

>exchange listings

Yeah if you mean Forkdelta, that might be a **vague** possibility - if you think P3D is going to be listed anywhere more reputable, or CMC, you are out of your mind

And while masternodes are attractive to content creators, you will actually need at least 33% more volume /at all times/ for normal investors, since masternode clicks only distribute 6.66% dividends per buy to everyone else.

I wont tell you not to buy P3D, or make up lies about their math etc, because I don't have to - we already have a dApp ecosystem more complex than theirs and it's being further developed every day

see: pyrebirds.com

Attached: infographic (1).png (1200x3064, 355K)

What have you done?!

I'm gonna play Devil's Advocate here: Isn't EthPhoenix's ponzi scheme structure already illegal in the US?

They are all grey areas really - if it were up to the SEC bitcoin itself would be a security and it would be illegal to trade it without a license

But what are Craig and others facing legal action over? Their massive shilling and ref link network which would net them direct income, there's a clear parallel there

Craig is still shilling 3D on youtube - do you think a Judge will look at that, learn about the ref links - e.g. Craig getting 33% of all the buys which came through his channel, and dismiss it for being decentralized alone?

Obviously smart contracts and the vast number of participants will be impossible / not worth tracking down, but they're basically doing everything possible to attract SEC attention, including Craig shilling it alone

By definition ponzi schemes are defined as...
A guaranteed promise of high returns with little risk
Consistent flow of returns regardless of market conditions
Investments that have not been registered with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC)
Investment strategies that are a secret or described as too complex
Clients not allowed to view official paperwork for their investment
Clients facing difficulties removing their money

The games themselves are not ponzi schemes. There are other grey areas, and downright illegal marketing in some cases.