How to make egg salad more interesting? (don't say curry powder)

how to make egg salad more interesting? (don't say curry powder)

coriander
turmeric
cumin
cayenne pepper

NUTMEG

Pasta and tuna

eggs from peacocks. and a pinch of cumin.

make an interesting mayo (like lemon shallot)
judiciously add your favorite herb spices like tarragon, chervil, chives
add crunch like crouton, celery, or red onion.
there you have interesting egg salad.

is this truly advisable?

>tuna
when I was a kid my mom used to make what she'd call tuna burgers. basically you made tuna/egg salad with some celery and black olives, put it on hamburger buns with or without cheese, wrapped them in foil, and put them in the oven til they were hot. they were actually pretty good.

Tuna salad sandwiches are delicious, that sounds tasty to me

I never go to that much effort and usually just mix tuna, mayo, pickles, celery, green onions, basil, and maybe eggs if I feel like it and slop that shit onto toasted bread and eat it cold

tuna and egg make a good salad together. pretty filling too.

Cup of mayo, cup of sugar and a whole jar of condensed milk, apparently burgers do it all the time in their salads

fine jalapeno
shallot/green onion
diced bacon

Kala Namak for extra eggy taste
MSG (just a pinch) for a savory kick
Malt Vinegar adds a nice extra dimension
Horseradish paste gives a very flavorful kick
Peas, just throw them in the salad and let them thaw with the salad in the fridge, they retain more of a snap that way

Five the egg salad a tragic and powerful backstory.

Yesterday I added mustard, mayo (very small amounts a tsp each per 2 boiled eggs, plus the obvious salt and pepper), and half a tbs of fennel. I can really really recommend it. Got thumbs up from the family aswell.

Melted butter.

Garam Marsala.

LSD

Maybe some dijon mustard or shredded smoked gouda mixed in maybe some fresh herbs

I don't think it's safe to eat frozen vegetables without heating them.

my mom would do that, but with just tuna and miracle whip, and always a slice of america cheese. called it "tuna surprise"

oh you don't, huh? that's nice
what about frozen fruits? I suppose people should cook those first before making smoothies and things? yes that's probably the safest bet

We had hee a few years back a serious case of food poisoning with several victims from frozen strawberries (from china)

Make 'salade niçoise' :
Eggs
Potatoes
Tuna
Olives
Anchovies
Green beans
Salat
And a olive oil dressing

They would have been just as dangerous defrosted.

>from china
well no shit

Eggs
Mayo
Celery
Dill
Green onion
Salt
Pepper

all you need in egg salad is mayo, salt, pepper, and green onions.
No need to complicate it. Simple is best for egg salad.
Also cut your eggs into large chunks. Some reason this makes it way better than tiny chunks.

Curry powder

Dont forget the litre of corn sirup

Salt
Pepper
Chives or dill
Bit of sliced up smoked salmon

I defrost frozen vegetables in the fridge to eat later with ketchup a few times a month out of laziness, it's not dangerous.
Stop buying Chinese produce

Does anyone know the name of this slavic egg salad? Ingredients:
Booked eggs (cubed
Potato cubes
Gherkin cubes
Mayonnaise
Lemon juice
Peas
Spicieness

Or maybe there wasn't potato. All I know is that there definitely was boiled eggs, gherkins and lemon juice.

Hot tuna makes me nauseous. There are just some foods that should be served cold, or at room temperature, and tuna is one of them.

Garam masala

Chopped green chillis and onions sweated before eggs are added. Salt. Garnish with green onions.

You can also add a small amount of tomatoes during the sweating. The extra moisture makes the eggs fluffier.

this sounds good

all my store has is average looking jalapenos

curry powder

Disregard this I was giving a recipe for scrambled eggs

No, pretty sure the problem was there was shit.

try throwing it out and making real food. that should spice it up a bit.

curry powder

Try seasoning with Hon dashi

spice mixture commonly used in curries