Wtf is up with Ayn Rand's 70 page monologue in Atlas Shrugged? For fuck's sake

Wtf is up with Ayn Rand's 70 page monologue in Atlas Shrugged? For fuck's sake.

It was autism

It was autism

>name at least five symptoms of autism in that monologue

>>name at least five symptoms of autism in that monologue
nice autism

it's a meme ya dip

P sure it was actually cocaine

I skipped over that shit. She already conveyed it in a pretty heavy-handed way through the characters / plot

>it's a libertarianism strongly correlates with autism episode

It was artism.

Why do Americans even read this meme tier Jewess when she clearly has zero literary merit and objectivism/libertarianism are on their way to complete irrelevance?

Fundie capitalism. They've been allowed to dumb down the schools for decades. Very sad.

Post more cute girls doing cute things. I know you have a huge folder of this stuff Butters

While I actually agree with you, I still can't help but see you as a fucking retard and despise you for the phrasing and vocab of this post. Fuck you.

Several folders. This is some touristy thing people do.

When I picked up a copy of Atlas Shrugged, and felt how heavy it was, I shrugged and put it back on the shelf.

Does that count?

lmao, aww, poor wittle baby takes issue with my wording

can you make a mega upload?

o_o;;

I don't think so

What's up with Mary Shelley's 180 page monologue in Frankenstein?

Be more specific about what you want to get across, dick

Be more specific about what you want to get across, dick

Say that to me irl, you faggot

Come at me

Post the story about how you dressed up as a girl while camping and got fucked

Post moar

Amphetamine is hell of a drug.
It was the 1940s, Rand was in New York writing and working in an architectural office to gather material to create her protagonist Howard Roark. The Fountainhead's book deal was initially signed with Knopf, which gave her a year to finish the book. Rand worked long hours and struggled to meet the deadline, and after another year's extension she was dropped by Knopf. At that point, Rand started taking Benzedrine, an amphetamine, to extend her writing hours to finish the book—which comes in at over 700 pages and 300,000 words. The Fountainhead became her second-best-selling book." Atlantic Monthly article

this is irrelevant to the discussion