When did pop culture decide that Victor Frankenstein got a doctorate?

When did pop culture decide that Victor Frankenstein got a doctorate?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frankenstein,_MD
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Around the time they decided Frankenstein was the monster.

But Frankenstein was the monster.

Dohoho.

underated

HE'S ADOPTED

>Victor will become Victoria in the gender swapped reimagining

At the exact same time pseuds decided they'd feel superior to others if they acted like a pedant about a book read by middle schoolers

PBS beat you to it

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frankenstein,_MD

How was he so engrossed in his work that he rarely ate or slept or wrote home? I never understand when this happens to fictional characters

Because he's nuts. Obsessively working is the least of his eccentricities.

>When did pop culture decide that Victor Frankenstein got a doctorate?
kek, this is exactly the kind of quirky Cracked.com trivia mining autism I enjoy

thanks for the laff

i'm not a big enough faggot to read a book of it though

I forgot to eat when I got really into anime once, so it's probably happened to someone who's actually smart.

Aw, shit, wasn't expecting that.

lesbians are more violent when you threaten their mate/they have a mate
goddammit, i almost had a good stolen idea

In the original version, Shelly was careful to refer to the creature as "the creature," not the monster, because "creature" carries very little negative connotation

Never mind the fact that the creature murders several innocent people for no reason other than to fuck with Frankenstein. He's "the creature"

You've never witnessed or experienced obsessive behavior? There are people who have keeled over dead from not sleeping while playing vidya

something tells me this book is a complete waste of money, i mean there's literally a scene in episode 5 where luke reads

reddit tier "insight"

Frankenstein did nothing wrong.

I downloaded it to check and it turns out it's a collection of shitty essays about pop culture, including one in which he says Star Trek is good because it quotes moby dick
I apologize for having posted that cover

Fucking sjw's ruin everything, we should rape and kill them all so they can see how the real world is.
Just kidding. I don't give a fuck.