Why isnt zuchini noodles and cauliflower rice 2 staples in your home?

Why isnt zuchini noodles and cauliflower rice 2 staples in your home?

Its like you guys love consuming the starchy jews which dont even benefit you and kill millions of people

I havnt even had a craving for normal pasta its like yucky to me now when i can have the green noodles and know to myself im not actively killing my body and putting shit in there it doesnt want

Too busy eating fast food to care?

this is a cauliflower pizza this is also a staple in my home now

it tastes better than real pizza.... and also you dont feel fucking sick because you put a blob of bleached white processed cardboard dough in your stomach

so whats everyones deal

people dont eat the crust on regular pizza for a reason

its abominable

>WHY ISNT THIS A STAPLE IN YOUR HOME

BECAUSE IT SOUNDS EXTREMELY HOMOSEXUAL, SIR.
WHEN I GO TO THE SUPERMARKET I TRY TO ONLY BY HETERO ITEMS, LIKE TOP RAMEN AND BEEFARONI. THE ONLY CAULIFLOWER YOU'LL FIND AT MY HOUSE IS A CAULIFLOWER EAR THAT I'LL GIVE YOU FOR BRINGING WEIRD SHIT THROUGH MY DOOR.

u sound like a 5 year old boy

omg vegetables so scary

you would eat it

everyone would theyre just fucking weird about it

its an irrational fear. because theyre hypnotized by the food industry

ya zuchini and cauliflower by themselves suck dick thats not what it is...... its a raw ingredient you have to make good food with

Start eating whole wheat grains

no dont do that either thats what were trying to avoid all the starches and carbs

vegetable based food is where the healthy is .

i dont care how whole your grains its still not the best

we have google now you can search up a healthy way to make any meal you can think of and then say wow that was good and i dont give a shit about my old way of eating because this is actually not even shitty at all

Because it tastes like shit.

because you never had it
or you made it shitty.

make ur pasta, then do exactly what you would do to normal pasta as you would have it and dont hold back on it.

there u go u just fucking defeated diablo.

dont be a retard its good and im a first hand witness

Tastes like shit.

says joey the food review man who can only eat chicken tenders and throws up at the scent of a vegetable

>starches and carbs are inherently unhealthy

Literally New Age anti-science. Whole wheats are perfectly fine. Potatoes generally speaking are good too. Make sure you don't binge on them though

High-carb low fat diets generally have been studied as the healthiest diets on the planet, whole grains and potatoes are a part of this.

Stop buying into carnist paleo memeshit

Be careful with white rice, stop eating white breads, stop eating french fries

Stop

actually high carb is the ultimate blue pill

people eat high carb because its good food not because its the objectively best diet.

they have a tremendous amount of carbs and potatoes are the worst with the highest GI index of any food and the sugar enters your blood stream and kills you with diabetes

i know its a hard pill to swallow but thats the truth

carbs are the shittiest food group for the body.

sure you need some sugar but not THAT MUCH AT ALL.

a small piece of fruit with ur meal is enough but a fucking potato and whole wheat? ur killing urself

sorry man

Carbs are not going to instantly give you diabetes. Refined carbs are the culprit. Stop ignoring preponderance of scientific evidence

You are fucking retarded

Stop posting

refined carbs are worse but that isnt to say that whole grains are any better in comparison to a vegetable and fruit based diet

these so called whole grain carbs are still going to enter ur blood stream and raise ur blood sugar over time just not rapidly

and it will still fuck you up long term

its a really good cop out to say that as long as my grains are whole grain i will be ok.

they are not the ideal food for men at all.

i have done my research m8

I mean its good but no one gives a shit about your boycotting of delicious pastas and noodles of the world. Its like you don't know you can get pasta made from ancient grains, rice, and quinoa that is a very satisfying and healthy alternative. Stay fucked retard.

>vegetable and fruit based diet

so carbs then

You can push your healthy food choices all you want, but no one on here is going to take you seriously.

also it depends
if youre eating a fuck ton of potatos and whole wheat pasta and bread every day

you might get diabetes really quickly in a year or 2 years

it depends how much moderation you have

but people who make these foods their staples, are not on a good path

easy on fruits i said a piece fruit with a meal is good for a healthy person

and the veggies are so low carb that it doesnt even matter theyre mostly water...

like 97% water theyre really good for you

>but that isnt to say that whole grains are any better

Whole grains are perfectly fine and healthy. You are arguing against a ridiculous burden of proof.

>and it will still fuck you up long term

According to who? You? Lmao

>to cop out

That's what I originally said you dumb fuck

>i have done my research

You've done none, you fucking moron

>if you binge on a bunch of foods its bad

You're starting to learn!

>are not on a good path

According to your autistic ass! Ha!

ok go ahead and eat your whole grain extremely high carbohydrate foods which hurt you and provide you with no nutritional benefits

and i will eat my zucchini pasta and cauliflower rice

i know you cant let go of your favorite foods but im just stating facts to people of healthier alternatives and you know its true

i also make a cauliflower mashed potatos which doesnt make you feel like shit afterwards and it tastes just as good

so no need for potato anymore

toss that shit out

>no nutritional benefits

>>I have done my research

Lmao!!!!

Btw grains have been a staple of countless civilizations throughout history. Funny how Natives skyrocket in diabetes when they adopt a more modern Western diet

Enjoy your alternatives, don't spread deliberate misinformation because you're a stunted aspie that likes Joe Rogan a lot!

oh shit son

mk go eat your spaghetti
enjoy those health benefits

and your pizza dough

loooooooooooooooooooooooooool

Gladly, I'll enjoy the health benefits of some of the finest foods in the planets, whole grains, while you nibble on zucchinis and stuff your odd looking face with ham and cheese, blaming carbs for all your physical shortcomings.

Holy fuck OP
I've eaten cauliflower rice for years now but fuck you. You make me want to eat white processed long grain rice.

Also I'll never give up pasta I just had 6 zucchini plants in my garden that I ripped out because no one was eating that shit.

I think I speak for the rest of Veeky Forums when I say "I will."

>zucchini noodles

what the fuck

can I buy them for cheap

sorry for making you mad lol

why didnt u just make zuchini in some butter on the fucking pan or something

who wouldnt eat that shit if youre not ready to make some noodles

wtf man

you buy this machine its a spiralizer

and then you can cook them if you want

Oh I see you're here to sell your fancy machines

lol m8.

go on amazon this isnt something that only i use

this is a huge meme now

I don't really like zucchini.
In all seriousness they'd probably be good as noodles with bolognaise sauce. I didn't want to get a meme machine though. And I have a pasta fetish.

How convenient, you point me to the one website that would SURELY have this.

Fuck off shill

u can buy them at fucking walmart

whats ur deal m8

Serious question, why do you use so many exclamation points? Why do you sound so excited all the time? Your writing style is really obvious and I've seen you all over Veeky Forums, but only recently. What's your deal?

i want to incorporate these into my diet. i'm always looking for low calorie alternatives. how much is zucchini and can i find it at walmart year round?

You're a fucking retard whose bones I'd fucking break if I ever got my hands around your pencil neck

How's mom's basement treating you, Richard?