He can't digest lactose

>he can't digest lactose
>his shit genetics cucked him out of being able to experience the glory of dairy products

How does it feel being less evolved?

Other urls found in this thread:

google.co.uk/search?q=estrogen in milk&oq=estrogen in milk&aqs=chrome..69i57j0l5.3049j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19496976
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2920922/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Correct me if I'm wrong but it is actually more evolved. Lactards are forced to stop sucking their moms tit and develop a gastrointestinal system capable of processing complex foods at an earlier age.

Wrong but nice try

They are so assblasted that their faux scientists started telling everyone that milk is bad and how humans shouldn't consume dairy, their best argument - humans are the only mammals that drink milk of other mammals.

That's right, bitch. Because we're fucking hardcore, you don't see cattle conquering chickens and building highways and shit.

Nice sources fagtron

It's all vegan and anti-white propaganda. Dairy is fucking great.

The best argument is a massive abundance of evidence that dairy acids, the cholesterol, saturated fats, and proteins like casein are all inflammatory and generally horrible for your body, also giving you bitch tits

But please feel free to continue the process of Darwinism just for the Jews, and keep on sucking on Big Dairy Dick because you have no self control

It's true that lactose intolerance was a step forward in evolution. Key word being "was".

In the past, once we stopped drinking milk, we no longer needed the enzymes that digested it, so lactose intolerance was the next step in evolution. People's bodies stopped wasting energy creating lactose-digesting enzymes that were no longer needed.

Now, unfortunately for them, it's swung back the other way, and being able to digest lactose is another step forward in evolution.

I wouldn't know, I drink the fuck out of unhomogenised milk with chunks of cream, and I eat yoghurt and cheese almost daily. My bread is always buttered.

Inderasting. So the fatties have won?

Please show me the "abundance of evidence" if you would be so kind

I will warn them about rule 3. Please quit making racist threads and saying the n word. Some of us are getting really tired of this shit.

Nigger

>massive abundance of evidence

I've yet to see any evidence.
Also the fact that you know about the jews yet still believe everything you read online, proves you're a retarded faggot. I bet you fell for the gluten and sodium meme too.

Itt people who chug liquid estrogen. Ie the lactic jew

Go back to your hugbox, satan. Nobody gives a shit about your feelings.

>le estrogen in milk meme

I have yet to see that proven

Let me guess, you also don't believe that BPA turns you into a ladyboy

>arguments against not consuming dairy are somehow anti-white propaganda

I don't see what BPA has to do with this

Are there actually SJWs on this site or am I being meme'd?

Dairy is European tradition. If you are anti-dairy then you are anti-white, plain and simple

The kikes are putting estrogen fucking everywhere and then telling us it's safe. BPA and milk are just two examples

Go on >>/tv/ and see for yourself.

Show me the sources that say there is estrogen in milk you dumb shitskin

Lmao, calling me a shitskin when I'm whiter than you. If you want sources, get off your fat american ass and google it.

So you have no sources for your dumbfuck conspiracy? Big surprise from a shitskin such as yourself.

>I have no sources but I don't want to look like a tinfoil hat dumbass so I'll tell YOU to find them!
>h-haha g-got eeeeem

>j-j-jews!!!!!

>but i'll trust what they have to say on dairy!!!!

google.co.uk/search?q=estrogen in milk&oq=estrogen in milk&aqs=chrome..69i57j0l5.3049j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

Enjoy your fucking sources, retards. Took 5 seconds to find.

google isn't a source dipshit

The Jews are the ones telling people to not drink milk

They're the ones saying it's bad you dipshit. We've been drinking milk way before the jews came along.

>onegreenplanet

lmao bye you vegan cunt

We were drinking natural milk before the jews came along, now we're drinking pasteurised, homogenised factory milk from cows pumped full of estrogen to increase their production.

Americans maybe.

and none of those sources are remotely reputable

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2920922/

There is estrogen, especially phthalates in milk

>CONCLUSIONS:
The present data on men and children indicate that estrogens in milk were absorbed, and gonadotropin secretion was suppressed, followed by a decrease in testosterone secretion. Sexual maturation of prepubertal children could be affected by the ordinary intake of cow milk.

Fuck off back nigger bitch and take your fucking rule book with you.

>Iranian journal of public health
>Iran

Lmao get this rag out of here

Yeah, I'm sure a Jew would tell you to not to buy shit from an industry they run and thrive off and that essentially turns you into this retarded zombie

What the fuck are you talking about

>falling for the Jew meme

I'm not suprised since you're obviously clinically retarded

Good goyim, the Iranians are the worst!!! Ignore the data, it's all a scheme!!

Fat fuck

Of course. Just a meme.

>t. Jewish backed scientists

Bye

>wants me to trust muzzies

Nope, sorry Abdul

The sources are all Japanese and work in Japanese universities you fucking retard.

But now I see you're just a troll. Bye

Evolution has no goals it only requires the bare minimum if survival or reproduction .

Read my post dumbfuck, Jewish BACKED scientists

Not hard to get a couple of lactose intolerant nips to force your agenda for you

Clearly youre trying to trick us satan.

>anyone who says something I don't like is a jew
Listen, I go on /pol/ too, but do you actually believe this stuff? You're one of the idiots who gives us a bad name.

The entire dairy industry is backed by Jews you stupid kike

Enjoy the bitch tits you disgusting fuck LOL

>i-i-i- cant stop it!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>t. jews

Posts discarded :^)

>The entire dairy industry is backed by Jews

Muh joos!!!!!!

t. shklomo goldgreensteinbergherschel

Fatty

Post discarded, kike

Stop replying, it's a kid who thinks he's le master troll.

>t. Jew

Into the trash it goes

I agree, you are trash!

Fuck off Ahmed and take your lactose intolerance with you

it's like you don't know how to properly read Veeky Forums posts

Maybe Reddit is more your speed my dude

Seems like you're too a stupid to read

I'd recommend laying off the dairy, bitchtits

>a stupid

Yep found the redditor

>triggered by words on a screen

Found the estrogenated cow semen drinker

You seem pretty triggered if you're still responding to me

How it feels to drink other mamal's milk?

It gives me a hard on

>no you!!!!

Spotted the estrogenated numale redditor

Thanks for the delicious (you) it goes great with some cold milk

No problem, it should help with your mood swings

Mmmmmm feed me (you)s daddy

/int/ and /pol/ didn't give me nearly as many (you)s as you are

Feels like i am cucking the bull

What's so good about dairy products?

>tfw Lactose intolerant + can't eat gluten
>no dairy, no bread, no pasta, no pastry

Genetics are bullshit

Oh, nothing really

Okay, I'll continue to not consume dairy. Thanks for the knowledge.

Why does any idiot try to talk about nutrition with any kind of authority? Nobody ITT's a dietician.

he's moving the goalpost. He'll do it until something matches, then claim the unrelated first point as also right

someone is mad

Dairy is so much a part of Indian tradition that they worship the cow. Be it milk, yogurt or ghee it's all considered extremely healthy. Calling dairy a European only tradition is some we wuz kangs level of neediness.