currently gay, used to be pretty cool

love, laugh, live.

Misguided, but a nice thought.

please don't stop the music by Rihanna

youtube.com/watch?v=dZJ9tx_zk4A

?

Real eyes realize real lies.

stay woke

Mythology on par with Nordic paganism and the Greek/Roman pantheon.

Fanfiction which is not as good as the original material.

You will have no law under sin, but only faith.

>You will have no law under sin

what

in the original Aramaic there is no punctuation, so the Bible is """technically""" one gigantic run-on sentence

Jewish fanctition with a better MC but annoying sidekicks.

It's a meme, you dip.

love is stronger than death

Protestantism ruined everything.

True individualism and a sense of duty.

Not really, it took the faith away from the gangsters of the Pope

>, destroying centuries of relative doctrinal purity and reducing a once proud spiritual and intellectual tradition into the "Im a Christian" fundamentalism of today.

Finished that for you

God sacrifices himself to himself to save humanity from his own judgment

Sorry, you must've dropped this fedora.

For dry, red eyes use Clear eyes (clear eyes being philosophy and fedoras in this metaphor)

Obey arbitrary rules that form some semblance of a morality.

Useless, misleading, dangerous, needs to be intellectually dragged out of human conscious even it goes out kicking, screaming, and complaining, just like all other religion.

>"Christianity is an Abrahamic monotheistic religion based on the life and teachings of Jesus Christ."

Better than Islam, worse than Tao

Evil God jealously tortures and cripples himself, elevating then sacrificing humble and benevolent magician.

all these fedoras

without god's existence there are no objective moral values and also no point in being a good person

the dhamma is better

Humans suck but Jesus loves us anyways, we just gotta bend the knee to daddy and all will be fine.

>morals are objective
whew there, looks like you need to read ALOT more philosophy

>without god's existence there are no objective moral values and also no point in being a good person

Welcome to reality.

Maybe pseudo protestantism that is in upper middle suburbs in the U.S but no

to an extent

On what measurement?

If youre referencing Stoic aphorisms then i agree

You must be fucking retarded

T. entry level atheist

The reason you have internet and human rights and live in a generally post scarcity country if not suburb is because of Christian institutions in Europe that commissioned innovation and later imperialism fuckwit

/thread

you're retarded kys

He said she said

>tfw Putin will revive Byzantium

>le enlightment happened because of Christianity

And then East and West will reunite at the Third Council of Nicaea, and Protestants will be completely blown the fuck out.

if you generalize society, they are

do you know anyone who thinks raping, robbing, killing is right? maybe i misused the term "moral values", but right or wrong is objective in our society, and the first time we saw it was in the bible

>Be born again Christian
>BTFO by republicans and idiots
>spend some time soul searching
>do the Buddhist thing for a while
>Realize that the Noble Eightfold Path lead me back to Christ
>Embrace holy Eastern Orthodoxy
>Roman Catholics BTFO

At least I didn't end up an Episcopalian cuck.

>>Realize that the Noble Eightfold Path lead me back to Christ
I need an explaination

Bart and Francis are legit cool guys.

The point of being a good person is to score points with the people who see you do good. The idea being that you gain their trust and favor, ultimately resulting in tangible benefits.

It's not a bad system really. It more or less functions.

Rape isn't a big deal in the bible.

Robbing from your own and killing without reason were universaly considered bad long before the bible.

I can't. I'm too drunk atm.

Gnosticism through a Jewish lense

Dream stuff and slave morality.

>I am not a Catholic; but I consider the Christian idea, which has its roots in Greek thought and in the course of the centuries has nourished all of our European civilization, as something that one cannot renounce without becoming degraded.

Yes, the circumstances for enlightenment were heavily founded upon preexisting factors which were dominated by Christian built institutions you fucking retard. I'm atheistic but I'm not going to impose my worldview childishly as per my religious view like an untrained downy shitting everywhere because his caretaker forgot to apply his nappy the morning

kill yourself you shithead

Yes, because that is justice.
Yes, they are.
Pragmaticism is terrible.

Worshiping a dead kike on a stick.

joke's on you

Imagine where whites would be if they were never taught to worship a Jew who told them to turn the other cheek, it would be hover boards and time machines by now.

So how comes that these factors did barely affect progress and did more harm to human rights in the centuries Christianity dominated Europe? How comes that very similar Shia Islam didn't lead to human rights in the near east?

Turning the other cheek doesn't mean being a little bitch. It means not letting shit get to you. Jesus told his followers to arm themselves and do remember Jesus did in fact flip tables, beat merchants with a whip, and chase them out of a temple.

Without Christianity, we would probably be Sweden except 50 years behind in technological progress.

jesus is lord

youre not allowed in

What are you, a robot?

The omnipotent creator turned himself into his own son so that he could suffer for us, and forgive all of our sins, because man is born with sin.

t. atheist

>On what measurement?

What do you mean?

I said Christianity is mythology, analogous to dead religions.

Need I remind you that there once was a time when hundreds of thousands of people literally believe Zeus was real and an actual God?

I think the same is true of Yahweh, and I think humans in 2000 years will look back at Christianity the same way we look at the Hellenics.

>because man is born with sin

fuck outta here, augustine

This thread is so bad.

You knew a thing, great job ;^)

>Need I remind you that there once was a time when hundreds of thousands of people literally believe Zeus was real and an actual God?

It wasn't quite that simple.
You should read history more.

>It wasn't quite that simple.

Sure it was. But I know it hurts your feelings entertaining that possibility that your current iteration of the sky god is just a cultural construct, just like their religion were.

>tfw spooky occultists run the world
>tfw Christianity has been subverted, infiltrated, tyrannized, scapegoated, denigrated, lampooned, marginalized, perverted, and discredited throughout history practically since the moment it began

Christianity is dangerous and needs to go

*tips fedora*

Jew-worshipping anti-semites.

LOVE.

thanks bro i really needed this im havign a difficult time of the live right now and it really cheered me up :)

fuck outta here, pelagius

An excuse for assholes to justify crap and get money

something something symbolic death drive.

Ressentiment.

Give no thought for the morrow, and follow Christ.

"don't worry guys the messianic age is gonna come soon promise"

DUDE WEED LMAO

Just a thought but I realized just how fucking progressive Jesus was. Literally every miracle he performed broke Jewish law.

The "Ye without sin..." parable was fucking major. He didn't just save the life on one woman. Back then, roman law stated that occupied states could practice their laws freely but they could not perform capital punishment. Only the roman state had authority over life and death. If those faggots had stoned that woman, they would have had Roman soldiers swarming that town by morning and the Romans would have surely killed those guys and anyone else they felt like. Jesus str8 shitted all over the organised religion of his time.

The world will come around again I think. Jesus like when the racists switched from dem to repub, I think Christians will switch from red to blue.
The spirit of Christianity is progressive.

And then Paul, Levicunt and other retards happened.

>chickened out of going to Church for the first time in over a decade today because I know it'll just be full of old women

Might send the vicar an email and see if it is full of old people desu

Don't matter who are you, you'll never be happy))))

There are better religions out there.

My cat is currently looking at that picture on my monitor and sniffing lel

>Roman Catholics BTFO
How and when please ?
Schismatics are BTFO since they exist.

Pretty good.

Jesus overrides every rule, even the Ten Commandments.

""""better"""" is not word you should use when comparing religions

Okay hitch.

capitalist driven nonsense where everything is symbolic

Worlds greatest affair.

youtube.com/watch?v=i5kApbAjhug

This is what happens when you forget which one is the cum rag and which is the period rag.

>It's an autist replies to more than 2 posts episode.
>It's an autist takes meming at face value episode.

Currently pussies, kinda always were but not as bad as now

love your enemy

and dont be such a fag, dude

I'm white now.